Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 4 people to attend to Abbie
View attachment 2439883
What is that big white thing they have sweet girl corralled in...looks like there are at least 4 people involved... and possibly the others that are watching at a distance. Not a very flattering shot.. I guess Tubby didn't have a chance to filter it. Wonder what the Massholes were doing meantime? Boozing it up somewhere?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not the least bit surprised that Abbie needed 4 respite workers.
Abbie is practically feral, yall.
Remember what Assa said about her in that BLOG he wrote ages ago?
Those behaviors haven't just magically stopped. She still does all those things. He just doesn't talk about it and he sure doesn't film it.
I believe they medicate the tit out of her daily so she will be calm enough to film. No wonder she's always curled up on the couch sleeping then they witch about her being up all night.
Don't be deceived. Abbie is as wild now as she was at the age Assa wrote about her and she exhibits the same behaviors.
ABA can't magically erase that.
I searched for the BLOG but couldn't find it. If someone comes across it, please link it.
Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A humper posted this in the FB comments from last nights vlog.
Look at all the faces of the folks in back. They are like WTF!😂😂😂
Sweet girl is back to a full on top knot and looks ready to sumo wrestle.
IMG_8112.jpeg

Just for fun. 😻
photo-output.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2440047
Just for fun. 😻
View attachment 2440050
The people in back just realized they are going to be on a cruise with the Maasives and they’re hoping and praying their cabins are on different sides of the ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting post from Pinky about regaining her health. No likes or comments from Twatty

I am tempted to post a comment to congratulate pinky while dissing the 🐽 but what would be the point if twatty didn’t see it. #nosatisfaction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow 4 people to attend to Abbie
View attachment 2439883
I just realized that one of the four people is Asshat.... so he has to also come in and help respite? I enlarged and saw his huge gut and MOOBS ... so they need all these people..including Asshat.
---
View attachment 2440047
Just for fun. 😻
View attachment 2440050
Is that woman in blue a hump? It looks like Pig took the pic... did Pig take her phone away so she could get the perfect angle that eliminates her jowls and extra fat...or at least doesn't highlight them as much. I wonder what the HUMPER really thought when she saw them in person... must be mind blowing.

If she is a hump.. I would love to see some behind the scenes ..unfiltered, unangled pics of the Massives...does she have an instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that woman in blue a hump? It looks like Pig took the pic... did Pig take her phone away so she could get the perfect angle that eliminates her jowls and extra fat...or at least doesn't highlight them as much. I wonder what the HUMPER really thought when she saw them in person... must be mind blowing.

If she is a hump.. I would love to see some behind the scenes ..unfiltered, unangled pics of the Massives...does she have an instagram?
No she's their Autism on the Seas staff.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2440047
Just for fun. 😻
View attachment 2440050
speaking of sumo wrestlers.....
---
Interesting post from Pinky about regaining her health. No likes or comments from Twatty

Well of course Big P didn't comment....she's unhealthy & ginormous...embarrassing...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not the least bit surprised that Abbie needed 4 respite workers.
Abbie is practically feral, yall.
Remember what Assa said about her in that BLOG he wrote ages ago?
Those behaviors haven't just magically stopped. She still does all those things. He just doesn't talk about it and he sure doesn't film it.
I believe they medicate the tit out of her daily so she will be calm enough to film. No wonder she's always curled up on the couch sleeping then they witch about her being up all night.
Don't be deceived. Abbie is as wild now as she was at the age Assa wrote about her and she exhibits the same behaviors.
ABA can't magically erase that.
I searched for the BLOG but couldn't find it. If someone comes across it, please link it.
Thanks!
And if she didn't have crappy parents

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The people in back just realized they are going to be on a cruise with the Maasives and they’re hoping and praying their cabins are on different sides of the ship.
Exactly! 😂
They were probably already over having to trail slowly behind a dummy hauling camera and a sow slurping on something or another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just realized that one of the four people is Asshat.... so he has to also come in and help respite? I enlarged and saw his huge gut and MOOBS ... so they need all these people..including Asshat.
---

Whale….she was all up in the comments posting that picture, so she is a hump in my mind. Walks like a hump, talks like a hump, posts like a hump…it’s a hump. 😂
It looks as if Pig has her phone still attached to the hoof, so I would say your observation is correct.
Bet the poor lady had to wipe the beef sweat off of her phone afterwards. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
New video where they have to go to bucees and dunkin all in the same day.

LOL I'm 90 seconds in and he zoooooomed in on a really unflattering shot of the newly-blonde Priscilla's gunt and trunks while she explained what Beaver Nuggets are.

Asa, you're the biggest bleeping bully of them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, Junior is sharing a bed with Abbie and sharing a room with his parents. That’s ridiculous. I’m quite sure they could afford another room just for him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.