Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must suck to be on vacation while having to ‘script’ your next boohoo video to get yourself out of another mess. It seems the scandals are coming up quite often lately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone on the bully vlog asked again about the racist, removed vlog. They are not outrunning their scandals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The only thing I can imagine worse than being stuck on a cruise, is being stuck on a cruise with the Maas family. I hope that vile witch who preys on the vulnerable loses her balance and falls overboard. She’s so fat she’ll sink to the bottom of the sea.

I know, I’m vegan and I’m supposed to have compassion. Usually I do, but not towards her. She’s a nasty piece of work. Her ‘special interest’ groups speech brings to mind a friend of mine who tried to send me free samples of Monet shite for my hair. I had no bleeping hair after my first chemo! I declined the offer of the freebies. Targeting people who are vulnerable is obviously a thing for all these MLM’s and their cult members. They’re all despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When I was going through my early stage cancer stuff, I did join a group. It monitored by the local hospital social worker. The group was located at the cancer center at the hospital. Very helpful group therapy sessions. We were all type of breast cancer survivors. Some had mastectomies, some had reconstructive surgery, some chose to be flat, and some like myself had lumpectomies and going through, or waiting to go through treatment. It helped me go through my early fears. During the pandemic, the meetings went to Zoom and I lost interest.

IF the conversation turned to someone selling/discussing MLM schemes or products, they would be told not to discuss and perhaps suggested nicely to leave. We agreed to confidentiality before joining. We were NOT a special interest group.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I was going through my early stage cancer stuff, I did join a group. It monitored by the local hospital social worker. The group was located at the cancer center at the hospital. Very helpful group therapy sessions. We were all type of breast cancer survivors. Some had mastectomies, some had reconstructive surgery, some chose to be flat, and some like myself had lumpectomies and going through, or waiting to go through treatment. It helped me go through my early fears. During the pandemic, the meetings went to Zoom and I lost interest.

IF the conversation turned to someone selling/discussing MLM schemes or products, they would be told not to discuss and perhaps suggested nicely to leave. We agreed to confidentiality before joining. We were NOT a special interest group.
I joined a breast cancer group on Facebook and there was no selling of products allowed. However, people would mention things that helped them with everything from bone pain through to hair loss or where they bought chemo hats or wigs, etc…I wouldn’t put it past Fatzilla and her cult members being on these ‘special interest’ groups and saying that a certain Slimelife product helped them. I wonder if the lady with nose cancer took heed of her speech and joined an online cancer group to ‘subtly’ sell their crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I joined a breast cancer group on Facebook and there was no selling of products allowed. However, people would mention things that helped them with everything from bone pain through to hair loss or where they bought chemo hats or wigs, etc…I wouldn’t put it past Fatzilla and her cult members being on these ‘special interest’ groups and saying that a certain Slimelife product helped them. I wonder if the lady with nose cancer took heed of her speech and joined an online cancer group to ‘subtly’ sell their crap.
I was part of a few BC FB groups as well. Also the hormone blocker group, until I stopped taking it. No selling was a big and fast rule.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Given the fabulously delicious TikTok events over the past 24 hours, will Tubby grace us with a fun vlog this evening?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It must suck to be on vacation while having to ‘script’ your next boohoo video to get yourself out of another mess. It seems the scandals are coming up quite often lately!
I think they will ignore it. I think the only reason he ran to get the first videos removed was because he left a comment and the replies pissed him off. He will probably try to get the TikTok ones removed but will stay silent. Maybe a smug comment in an upcoming vlog.

On another note IF Priscilla’s friends son was bullied, who is she to announce that on the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.