Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arula's size on a 3x (22-24) it is more like a 4-5x in most plus sizes. Arula seems to be one of the brands that vanity sizes.

1688255571135.png

Reactions: 18
She did it because of Asshat's prompting... and probably some M&M's or gummy bears involved. If she was actually bowling and enjoyed it.. that would be awesome...but what I see is an unawareness... and Asshat trying to get her to do something to impress the humps that she is a typical teenager... and I'm sure they fell for this...
Exactly what I thought, this is just for them to feel like she is a normal teen. They don't really care if she likes it or not. And how many times did they have to do the same thing over and over again to get that video? She could have hated it also because of the many times she had to keep doing it until WashyourAss said she did it to his specifications.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Uhhmmmmm.......this is how that outfit is supposed to look 🧐
Yep!!! 😂😂😂😂. That 24 top’s lookin’ a little too small for ya there, Pig!!! And you’re a bit height challenged for your maassive pants! 😂😂😂
880FC5C6-6AE7-45B6-A7B4-73233BC1DFC8-COLLAGE.jpeg
A161E3DC-541F-4F68-97FF-3DD3E9AA0196-COLLAGE.jpeg
IMG_3769.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yep!!! 😂😂😂😂. That 24 top’s lookin’ a little too small for ya there, Pig!!! And you’re a bit height challenged for your maassive pants! 😂😂😂
View attachment 2278690View attachment 2278696View attachment 2278705
I really have to wonder what Tubby thinks when a very slim and fit looking Summer comes over to take care of Abbie and Twatty comes lumbering down the stairs dressed like this? She looks absolutely ridiculous, especially knowing that there are photographic shenanigans going on to make Twatty look "dainty" in this photo. If she looks that sloppy and dishevelled at the beginning of "date night" can you imagine the state of it after an evening of gorging and drinking and sweating? I know that Tubby is not exactly a prize, but he can't be proud lugging that beast about town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t stand all these crazies saying Abbie is just being a typical teenager when she was throwing things on the floor and probably at Ass as well as pinching him in the restaurant idk about any of you guys but I have a 14 year old and an almost 18 year old both are your average teenage boys they don’t have any disabilities and they certainly don’t pinch me and throw things In restaurants or anywhere else for that matter

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies in advance as this is a long one. Just caught up on the swimming pool vlog. He’s basically telling us Abbie enjoys getting her rocks off and is masterbating by lifting her leg in front of the jet in corner. He did the same in a vlog at the old house when she was much younger by showing her in the paddling pool and Abbie was holding the hose pipe spraying a jet directly onto her intimate area and stimulating herself. There’s no doubt in my mind now that he is catering for the creeps. @Rocket Queen you were bang on the money once again about Asas intentions. He is fully aware these creeps share info and clips on some sordid disgusting sites and they recommend what family vloggers to watch that cater to their depraved and sickening desires. DCP may not be everyones cup of tea but I’ve learned a lot of things from him that my naïve self had no idea existed eg these perve sites that target family vloggers and share info. Just my opinion but Asa is basically a borderline pimp to his IDD daughter in my eyes now and I feel physically ill about it all. It’s off the charts scumbag behaviour 🤢😤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Apologies in advance as this is a long one. Just caught up on the swimming pool vlog. He’s basically telling us Abbie enjoys getting her rocks off and is masterbating by lifting her leg in front of the jet in corner. He did the same in a vlog at the old house when she was much younger by showing her in the paddling pool and Abbie was holding the hose pipe spraying a jet directly onto her intimate area and stimulating herself. There’s no doubt in my mind now that he is catering for the creeps. @Rocket Queen you were bang on the money once again about Asas intentions. He is fully aware these creeps share info and clips on some sordid disgusting sites and they recommend what family vloggers to watch that cater to their depraved and sickening desires. DCP may not be everyones cup of tea but I’ve learned a lot of things from him that my naïve self had no idea existed eg these perve sites that target family vloggers and share info. Just my opinion but Asa is basically a borderline pimp to his IDD daughter in my eyes now and I feel physically ill about it all. It’s off the charts scumbag behaviour 🤢😤
He's disgusting. I held off commenting about it for a while, but it seems to be more blatant lately.
And he absolutely knows, they havent even blocked Dakari who has posted really graphic things about Abbie. We know they watch the Canadian, and he also mentioned the other very disturbed person. He announces to the world that every Monday is "girls night" with Summer or Kylie, and anyone could follow them after they leave the manor.
He doesnt care. He has his stupid Ring cameras and a gun so he thinks she'll always be safe. Frankly, he would love being able to announce he harmed a stalker or intruder- imagine the views! Sick bastard. :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Well at least the witch took Asshat with her this time. I guess their witches Kylie and Summer are babysitting. And you guys are just jealous that Pigcilla looks great in her two piece outfit.
JK 🤢
Now give us side shot Pigsweat. Those are our favorites.
---
The real Piggrillapotamus vs the photoshopped 2 piece outfit version
Looks like a karate outfit on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OT: this is me and my gd from a year ago, I weighed between 89-101kgs (195-220)1ever since my wls twenty years ago. I know that I was never going to be slim, as I have Slovak parent. I wear a 22/24 top which is usually too big, but I have big boobs! I’m smaller in the pants at an 18-20 size.
I have no body shame inside the house, and I’m surrounded my neighbours, and I told them if they don’t want me to be in my bra and underpants in my own house, stop curtain twitching and don’t look!😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.