Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the video where they take her to a restaurant and bring her ABA "therapist" with them (for those of you who are new, I'm autistic myself and am aware of the many challenges autistic people have faced with this so-called practice).

She was clearly uncomfortable and in distress in the car and at home and she also didn't want to go out to eat. She also didn't enjoy having to listen to them talking about her as though she wasn't there (cue the yelling when she got home).

Why don't Bumhole and Piggy do the following instead of using ABA to address the situation:

1) Make her some lunch/dinner at home (if they're going out at lunchtime, how about giving her a sandwich and a packet of crisps at home instead?)

2) If they are going to a restaurant, perhaps bring headphones with her so she can cancel out any background noise and listen to music/watch videos on her ipad and bring plenty of fidget toys. If the headphones don't work, maybe try eating outside?

3) If she shows signs of distress or discomfort e.g. if she starts pinching, how about taking her outside for a bit until she's calmer?

This would definitely help make things better for her. It's all about what they want, not what's best for her.

I have to agree with the comment from the autistic guy that got deleted mentioned in a previous video about needing to accommodate her as I feel he's right.
I don’t know why going out to eat with Abbie is so important. They know she gets stressed out but they still take her. They have their date nights so it’s not like they never go out. As others have mentioned they could just get it to go to eat at home or maybe go to the park to eat. Seemed in the past they used to eat at the park more and Abbie had no issues. I guarantee Abbie isn’t looking for the dining experience they want her to have. What parent knowingly stresses out their child because of selfish reasons…oh that’s right, Big P and Asa. The whole Brandy going to observe and suggest is ridiculous. Brandy should be honest with them and suggest getting the food to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They have complete control over her. They can drop their "typical teenager" bs because there is no way any 18 year old would want to be filmed in situations and looking the way she does. I suspect there will be much more to come in their content regarding Abbie. It's really sad and disgusting the way they are monetizing her. She doesn't stand a chance with the family she was born into. And I blame it on him. HE was the one that brought her to the public eye. I don't think Cilla had the drive or the thought process in the beginning to share about their daughter. That was all his idea.
---
Since when has this sow ever been real?

View attachment 2277732
View attachment 2277731
They need to try to hold on to what leghumpers they have . When will they get it through their heads that most parents of special needs kids/adults don’t get to do this. They constantly flaunt their spending and trips but then ask for donations/support. It’s not a good look nor is it relatable. They think it’s cute and they pass it off as “But we can afford to live this lifestyle”. You only can because of the ppl who watch you and give you support.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It really did seem like as they needed

What if he really does and he gets on here and bashes big p right along with us and sits up at night cackling🤣 I’m just curious but did it seem like to anyone else that Abbie seemed to realize they were talking about her. She was following them around trying to yell over the story they were telling. I mean could totally be a coincidence but it felt like she really didn’t appreciate it.
I think Abbie was following them around and yelling because she wanted something. I don't think it was because she knew they were talking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh. My sister is vacationing in St. Augustine this weekend. I wish I had turned her onto the Massives so she could BOLO for the pig duo and snap pics. Maybe I'll tell her anyway " if you happen to see walking, talking, slimey, sinking real live human pigs take a picture " .
With redwoods for legs and a sweaty Pig face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They have complete control over her. They can drop their "typical teenager" bs because there is no way any 18 year old would want to be filmed in situations and looking the way she does. I suspect there will be much more to come in their content regarding Abbie. It's really sad and disgusting the way they are monetizing her. She doesn't stand a chance with the family she was born into. And I blame it on him. HE was the one that brought her to the public eye. I don't think Cilla had the drive or the thought process in the beginning to share about their daughter. That was all his idea.
---

View attachment 2277732
View attachment 2277731
LOL I was just going to post this. That is such BS her saying that the money is for Abby's future care, then why did you buy a huge rv, a boat, an expensive home, take all those trips that Abby really didn't enjoy, new vehicles every two years, I could go on and on. By the time Abby does need care, there probably won't be a dime left, and she will end up in one of those janky Care Homes, sitting in a wheelchair in a hallway drooling. It's not her fault she has dick wads for parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
LOL I was just going to post this. That is such BS her saying that the money is for Abby's future care, then why did you buy a huge rv, a boat, an expensive home, take all those trips that Abby really didn't enjoy, new vehicles every two years, I could go on and on. By the time Abby does need care, there probably won't be a dime left, and she will end up in one of those janky Care Homes, sitting in a wheelchair in a hallway drooling. It's not her fault she has dick wads for parents.
They feel very entitled to all they spend the money on because they have to endure caring for Abbie so they feel they earned it. My cousin is an attorney who deals with mostly estate issues and she said she sees this all the time with elderly people and their adult children. The one who cares for the parent feels like they earn the right to use their money for their own use. I believe this is the case with Big P and Asa. They just need to stop pretending it’s all for Abbie and be truthful since they put their lives out there on the internet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe for a second that these are new behaviours from Abbie. We’ve seen numerous vlogs in the past where she’s been filmed in restaurants looking uncomfortable or upset and she’s had to be taken outside. She’s always been violent at times, even when she was just a wee girl and even though we only see about ‘fifteen minutes’ of their daily lives, how often have we seen Abbie push, pull, nip and kick her so called mother at any given opportunity? What might be new, is that she’s challenging Asswipe more and he can’t deal with her because he’s fat and unfit and she’s getting bigger. However, as others have mentioned, Asswipe is filming his daughter when she’s braless or there’s close ups of her in her swimsuit. That no doubt will pull in the pervs, but showing Abbie acting up, hitting, etc…also pulls in the viewers. It’s good content, especially for a channel that isn’t doing as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
---

View attachment 2277732
View attachment 2277731
I get a bit of sick in my mouth when I see her provocatively showing off her flab. Rein in it you disgusting woman, rein it in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Again I say… just because they MAKE it in your size… doesn’t mean you should wear it! Can you imagine the side view.. those fat rolls getting some fresh air. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
First off that is a lie that the money is for Abbie’s future because they have already said they are banking on their life insurance policies to provide the 8 million dollars 👀 that Asshat calculated Abbie needs to be cared for properly for the remainder of her life. They don’t have a trust or savings account for her IMO. Pig specifically said the above on the same vlog that she said Abbie doesn’t get SSI. “THE LIes THE LIES THE LIES” she tells.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Starts around 1:18 right after Thilla says "C'mon girlfriend" and they both comment on it. No reason for them to have left that in the video.

WTF 😂😂 I agree, there was absolutely no need to leave that in. Nobody needs to hear Abbie follow through with such force 😂🙉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why going out to eat with Abbie is so important. They know she gets stressed out but they still take her. They have their date nights so it’s not like they never go out. As others have mentioned they could just get it to go to eat at home or maybe go to the park to eat. Seemed in the past they used to eat at the park more and Abbie had no issues. I guarantee Abbie isn’t looking for the dining experience they want her to have. What parent knowingly stresses out their child because of selfish reasons…oh that’s right, Big P and Asa. The whole Brandy going to observe and suggest is ridiculous. Brandy should be honest with them and suggest getting the food to go.
They do those things because they want to do them and won't stop doing them just because it bothers abbie which proves that they only love her because she makes them money. If they really loved her they would accommodate Abbie's needs rather than make her adapt to their lifestyle.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They do those things because they want to do them and won't stop doing them just because it bothers abbie which proves that they only love her because she makes them money. If they really loved her they would accommodate Abbie's needs rather than make her adapt to their lifestyle.
---
This makes me sick how he's saying bowling is her thing. FFS she wasn't even looking at the ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This makes me sick how he's saying bowling is her thing. FFS she wasn't even looking at the ball
No she wasn’t but somehow she knew to stand there until the pins were down, knew to get another bowling ball and knew her turn was over after she went twice. HOW!? Sometimes I wonder….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No she wasn’t but somehow she knew to stand there until the pins were down, knew to get another bowling ball and knew her turn was over after she went twice. HOW!? Sometimes I wonder….
Im sure Summer was telling her what to do.
"Good job Ab! Wait! Get a ball Ab!"
We cant hear anything due to Asa's voice-over.

• Heart
She did it because of Asshat's prompting... and probably some M&M's or gummy bears involved. If she was actually bowling and enjoyed it.. that would be awesome...but what I see is an unawareness... and Asshat trying to get her to do something to impress the humps that she is a typical teenager... and I'm sure they fell for this...

• Heart
  • Sad
I just did a quick scan of Arula. Their largest size is a 24.
How can she possibly fit into a 24? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They may have been giving her commands, wait, get a ball, come sit. She does understand basic commands but I don't think she can think things through of why she's doing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.