Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really good example of their filming angles. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. I think he has heart issues. His lips are dark and he's on oxygen.

1689254305569.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This is Asshat skating passed the reality...of the fact Abbie is profoundly intellectually disabled.. I wonder if the whole guardianship process caused them to take a good hard look at what Abbie's future will be like..not for the VLOGS of course..those will remain delusional..but behind the scenes.

Abbie's understanding of the guardianship.. Abbie didn't even understand where she was or if it was a restaurant or a dr office...that is no where near ass's comparison of the average person not understanding the details of guardianship.

I don't think he wants the humps in on the guardianship details because it kind of shows that Abbie will never be independent and will always be 100% dependent on them..and that will blow away his carefully constructed narrative.
I didn’t think they would talk about the guardianship for that reason but looks like they need content.

Someone asked if she needs guardianship, can she consent to being on film. One of the super leghumpers replied and said Abbie knows when she doesn’t want to be on cam, she pushes it away. The leghumpers are in denial.

Assa will never fully admit what Abbie is and isn’t capable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good Morning, Afternoon ,Evening
They will never admit that Abbie is capable of anything without prompting or hand over hand. That would blow the illusion for the sheeple and he can't have that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really good example of their filming angles. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. I think he has heart issues. His lips are dark and he's on oxygen.

View attachment 2305495
He was in the hospital not long ago. And P announced publicly that she was sneaking food to him while he was hospitalized.

You can see the Reaper standing behind him. And everyone around him are feeders and food addicts. There's no hope for any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Flabby Abbie doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. Quit the bullshit Assface.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s been pointed out, but I loved the humper interview mentioning SW so many times. It was so wonderfully awkward. And it shows that the humpers really aren’t that bright. They missed it in the vlog and in person. Atha needs people he can fool, but that means being surrounded by fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like the thumbnail of Ass in the latest vlog looks very "my secret gay affair".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And Asshat kept saying "We've been doing this for a long time (referring to taking care of Abbie), we've been at this for years"... Yeah, the duration of time isn't what ultimately determines whether or not you're good parents or fit parents. You can do a crappy job of it for many years.

It's pretty damn telling that Asshat gets so nervous whenever there is someone examining whether or not things are being done in Abbie's best interest and if she's being treated well. Like when CPS came to investigate, both times. Now he was super worried at having the attorney representing Abbie coming to look at the house and observe things.

You put it perfectly, if they aren't exploiting Abbie for financial gain, if they weren't USING their child as a means of bringing in money because the two of them (especially Asshat) can't bring themselves to work for someone else, if there wasn't a very real chance that the attorney would discover some kind of shady tit or some kind of neglect etc... then why get so nervous and worried??

Also, the fact that he was looking at and speaking to P for a lot of this and only glancing at the camera for a cpl seconds here and there. That's his tell tale sign of being super uncomfortable, like he's not being entirely truthful, like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't or is in danger of being caught/found out.

Oh and yes Princess P, you paid privately for an attorney.... with the money you have because of Abbie. Let's not forget that.
Also they will be asking questions every year it seems like what are they doing for schooling, social, medical etc and probably keeping tabs on her development. If they see that she is basically sitting on the coach everyday signing eat and rocking they may have some concerns - She has no toys or sensory equipment and is forced to perform online where it is clear she isn't enjoying herself- even kids with severly IDD like abbie should be doing something, even if it is a respite session weekly or planned outing's to somewhere they enjoy or be in some form of educational program or sheltered housing with some activities planned

Also money wise its sketchy too- They are exploiting and making lot of money from Abbie. I would make a guess that taxes aren't truly accurate representations of the income and also if they got some form of disabilty funds for Abbie i highly doubt they can prove they are using any of it for her. Food won't count and neither will any of their holidays so where is the money going? She isn't in any educational programmes or respite services ( except summer and golden boy who are free labour) She isn't using the funds for acessibility equipment or therapies besides brandy.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
God forbid they don't bring their phones with them to the pool.....
I thought the same thing! She said the tiny umbrella for her phone was good for when you want to take pix while in the pool. Y’all, she ain’t doing that…she’s not snapping photos but she sure has that phone attached to her hand, 24/7. It’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 20
He is correct. I am just not fond of how he skates around the comprehension aspect. He compares Abbies understanding of the guardianship process to everyone elses and that is just….so typical Asstha.
His answer actually doesn't make sense though. He says most people don't understand guardianship because it's not a part of their world, and therefore Abbie wouldn't understand it either...but guardianship is a part of Abbie's world. She's the person you're getting a guardianship for. So if, as he says, the reason people don't understand is because it's not a part of their life...then Abbie is the opposite of those people, it is very much a part of her life, and logically you would assume she would actually have a better understanding of it than those people.

The reason she doesn't understand is the same reason they're getting a guardianship. She is not capable of understanding any of what is required to survive as an adult in this world. She cannot perform those tasks for herself, or grasp the reasoning behind those tasks. But he doesn't want to say that. So he comes up with this convoluted illogical nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
His answer actually doesn't make sense though. He says most people don't understand guardianship because it's not a part of their world, and therefore Abbie wouldn't understand it either...but guardianship is a part of Abbie's world. She's the person you're getting a guardianship for. So if, as he says, the reason people don't understand is because it's not a part of their life...then Abbie is the opposite of those people, it is very much a part of her life, and logically you would assume she would actually have a better understanding of it than those people.

The reason she doesn't understand is the same reason they're getting a guardianship. She is not capable of understanding any of what is required to survive as an adult in this world. She cannot perform those tasks for herself, or grasp the reasoning behind those tasks. But he doesn't want to say that. So he comes up with this convoluted illogical nonsense.
Agree with all of the above. This was Asshole’s answer to if someone questioning if Abbie is getting paid from the vlogs. She deserves to be paid and the court should ensure that she is paid IMO. Also does Ass really think a life insurance company is just going to pay out $4 million dollars for him & his wife’s scamming obese ass. Trust me these high dollar policies have all types of exceptions and loopholes in order to prevent someone from hitting the “death lottery”. I think they are placing the minimum $ amounts in this so called special needs trust and banking on their $4 million dollar policies to take care of Abbie. They will be sadly mistaken and long gone. Then GB & the government will have to pick up the pieces. They admitted to basically this on a previous vlog. That way they can continue to spend, spend, spend.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Piggy's "story of her life' live yesterday was intended to draw in more BG's. Look at lil ole me who started at the bottom and clawed my way up to this successful MLM life I'm living now. Don't pay attention to the fact my customers are FA humpers.

Piggy's recollection of the past 22 years conveniently leaves out one monumental event. The birth of ASSa's 1st daughter. She mentioned marital problems and how they separated and even said ASSa was out living his best life away from her and Isaiah while she was stuck in Oregon alone, no family or friends. I think ASSa walked out on them, not any type of mutual agreement they should separate because they weren't getting along. He's a hothead and probably kicked her to the curb but was probably being pressured by family to get back together with her for the sake of Isaiah. This event led to Piggy gaining weight as she found comfort in food with having been abandoned by her creepy ass husband who was out impregnating another woman (or several for all we know).

Whether the decision to come back was ASSa's or not, I believe the condition on him returning to the marriage was he had to leave the Coast Guard due to him being gone for long periods of time and Piggy not trusting him hooking up with other women. ASSa's Dad was doing just that for all those years so the writing was on the wall ASSa was going to follow in dear ole Dad's footsteps.

This marriage is one of convenience and from what it sounds like to me, Piggy was the one who, up until she quit her job to stay home with Abbie, was the stable one in jobs. ASSa didn't really want to work hard for anything. Sure they had the small engine repair shop but he could come and go as he pleased and from what it appeared, they were never really getting ahead until he hit pay dirt with exploiting Abbie. Now he is going to do whatever it takes to get back to the glory days of FA. Link Amazon products, go on obscure podcasts, throw out crappy merchandise, run AirBnB's, put up clickbait vlogs. The problem with ASSa is he doesn't work hard for anything and he thinks because he had this one success on YouTube, it will somehow turn itself around with all the little Band-Aids he keeps throwing on it. He throws out his self diagnoses of ADHD as a positive and maybe at some point in time it did benefit him when he was figuring out how to make money on YouTube. But he’s a one hit wonder. They claim Abbie is changing lives, but face it, the only lives she’s changing are A&P because they’re never going to be empty nesters unless Piggy walks out on ASSa.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree with all of the above. This was Asshole’s answer to if someone questioning if Abbie is getting paid from the vlogs. She deserves to be paid and the court should ensure that she is paid IMO. Also does Ass really think a life insurance company is just going to pay out $4 million dollars for him & his wife’s scamming obese ass. Trust me these high dollar policies have all types of exceptions and loopholes in order to prevent someone from hitting the “death lottery”. I think they are placing the minimum $ amounts in this so called special needs trust and banking on their $4 million dollar policies to take care of Abbie. They will be sadly mistaken and long gone. Then GB & the government will have to pick up the pieces. They admitted to basically this on a previous vlog. That way they can continue to spend, spend, spend.
Special needs trusts don’t have to have a dime in them, to be opened and handled. You just have to pay a lawyer firm to open one up and the yearly maintenance fee. The trust itself can be empty, until a life insurance policy or someone dies and funds are moved into it.

Reactions: 15
Hello there! I am going to go ahead and make our new thread. The vlog, if there is one, will be up soon. I do not want to disrupt any convos that are likely to occur after watching the 💩 show.
😻Thanks Y’all! 😻
IMG_0881.jpeg

---
Here you go! Tattle on guyth!😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.