Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

What is the matter with Pig?

• Intellectual disability

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Autism

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • ID and Autism

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Dropped on her head

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Just garden variety stupid

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 65 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots to celebrate this fine Friday evening. ❤ Can we all give it up to @SCCOct66 for providing us with one of the sweetest titles I have ever seen here on Tattle? Thank You and as always Congratulations! 😘
The Naughty Corner is open for business guyth! @Kermy is always welcoming. The drinks are delicious and.the couch cushions are pee pee free! 😂 See y’all there!
1688170691437.gif

Compliments to @DairyleaD for our poll question. ❤😘❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Lots to celebrate this fine Friday evening. ❤ Can we all give it up to @SCCOct66 for providing us with one of the sweetest titles I have ever seen here on Tattle? Thank You and as always Congratulations! 😘
The Naughty Corner is open for business guyth! @Kermy is always welcoming. The drinks are delicious and.the couch cushions are pee pee free! 😂 See y’all there!
View attachment 2276541
Thank you for the wonderful welcome...as the saying goes
I'mmmmmm baaaaaaccck
---
I have tequila that I can provide for the corner 🤣
We take all...hair free, mold free, crud free and most importantly booger and snot free donations.
If ya know ya know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I will bring the Shark-cooter-wheeeeeeeeeeeew board, some cocktails, mixer and as a thpethial treat, jewelry for all of you 🤗 🤗

1688172714794.png
1688172787989.png
1688172812550.png
1688172879500.png
1688172995366.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2276541
Thank you, @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread and poll! A huge round of applause for @SCCOct66 for a hum dinger of a title! 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2276582

I hate that door he painted. Awful.
Your screenshot was 9 seconds in to the vlog. I know. I paused it. 😂 I was like…HOLY MOLY! I don’t think Moobie has EVER given us a glimpse of what the gunt looks like from below. Thank you for that, sir.
Atha has to have a tattle account. Reveal yourself Moobie! Just do it! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2276541
Well I must say that “sweet” is not a term used frequently about me 😈 but I’m tickled you like you he title! I’m tickled Kermy’s back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well at least the witch took Asshat with her this time. I guess their witches Kylie and Summer are babysitting. And you guys are just jealous that Pigcilla looks great in her two piece outfit.
JK 🤢
It may be GB babysitting, now that he is in their clutches and can’t go back to camp until further notice that it’s safe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.