Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG leather feed sack 🤣 🤣 🤣
It is where she keeps her snackth! 😂 She must use the gunt tuck method when she is carrying her clutch. Sits down for a feed, hikes up a roll, pulls out a bottle of ranch, 2 jars of okra, 5th of tequila, margarita mix and her thippy cup.
🐽: Atha! I am ready for my appetizer!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[Q

Peta is on its way to save the gator, as well as file charges against the MaAssives for incinerating perfectly good beef - apparently the only thing they’ll eat in St A.

View attachment 2278898

View attachment 2278899
They paid to eat this crap?? The yellow rice looks like the two minute Uncle Ben’s packet and that steak has all dried up and no wonder doofus and di#*head have dental problems chomping on that, plus that size horsemeatwould feed three of us!
OTT: It’s my birthday today , so I know a lot on here also have July birthdays, so happy july birthdays for all.
We don’t eat in restaurants any more (exception MacD for gkiddo) as I have multiple food allergies, and my hub has post bowel cancer with it’s ups and downs.
However it doesn’t stop us going out to eat- we eat at the mall’s food court or when we caravan, fast food drive thrus are more convenient.
So here is what I had for lunch, katsue chicken donduri bowl
Chicken schnitzel panko crumbed, shredded Asian slaw, rice, endeamane beans,with teriyaki sauce and kewpie mayo. Going to try and do it at home tomorrow for dinner for when my family comes, 4 yr old approved!😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Have a fabulous birthday, my fellow July celebrant 🤗 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Perfect title @SCCOct66 and thanks Meow for herding all us kitties 😺 to another thread😻

Welcome back Kermy 🐸 We missed you 🥰

Another clickbait title yesterday: "OMG - New Discovery - This Changes Everything" What is this new discovery you speak of, Atha? Did you have a fleeting glimpse of your weenie after all these years?

RestaurantGate - So from what I observed, they couldn’t get out of there fast enough and it wasn’t about rearranging the condiments on the table or unwrapping straws. The camera position was weird too. It was like he didn't want anyone to know he was filming it. Abbie, a 160lb adult is capable of much more destruction and chaos now and Piggy came right out and said Abbie was aggressive towards people. What people, Piggy? Who was Abbie terrorizing in the restaurant? Whatever happened it traumatized poor Atha 😭. Enough so that yesterdays vlog had them call in the fixer, Brandy, to try to ABA away these "behaviors".😬

They had 74 Patreon members before they did the paid vlog and now they have 71. Another FUBAR sales pitch Mr. Profit First/7 Sources of Income.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She only has “confidence” when she is doing her special redwoods spread far and wide, slightly crouched, hooves strategically placed poses in photos. Any other time she is hiding under a horse blanket or behind her leather feed sack. I would love to have been a fly on the restaurant wall when she plopped her ass down at the table for dinner. Her physique is a whole different story when she sits down. 🫣
View attachment 2279388
Leather feed sack!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jun Recap time (late)

Reminder: This post only pertains to FA on youtube. I did not use social blade. I just added up FA June vlog views.

The average views per vlog in June was 34k. His downward performance trend now stands at 4 consecutive months.

The best performing vlog forJune was Piggy slipping on the steps. SHOCKER. LOL.

See below for a monthly and daily summary of FA vlog views.

Nov - 863k views/24vlogs=36k/vlog
Dec - 736k views/24vlogs=31k/vlog
Jan - 841k views/22vlogs=38k/vlog
Feb - 912k views/19vlogs=48k/vlog
Mar - 956k views/23vlogs=42k/vlog
Apr - 1 mill views/26vlogs=38k/vlog
May- 766k views/21vlogs=36k/vlog
Jun - 705k views/21vlogs=34k/vlog

Again, the purpose of this tracking is not to quantify income. It's just a trend analysis.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We see the constant shrinking of Piggy's face after a picture, but the arm slimming has me shitting my pants. Look at this bleeping tit show. The queen of loving her fat ass self is such a bleeping liar!

Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 10.47.19 AM.png
!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She only has “confidence” when she is doing her special redwoods spread far and wide, slightly crouched, hooves strategically placed poses in photos. Any other time she is hiding under a horse blanket or behind her leather feed sack. I would love to have been a fly on the restaurant wall when she plopped her ass down at the table for dinner. Her physique is a whole different story when she sits down. 🫣
View attachment 2279388
There isn't a feed sack tote large enough to hide that.
And a king size blanket barely helps lol

My first thought was ...How many people did it take to haul her ass off of the gator or did the place have a winch
Second thought was ... how the hell does she not start a fire with those thighs rubbing together..that always has me wondering

Oh and good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you may be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Tattle Family guessed it: Piggy’s mobility is decreasing so they had to take at least one of their Boosted scooters to St Augustine.The specifications indicate the weight limit is 250 lb/113 kg. And with her helmet unbuckled and barely balancing on her hair bun on the top of her noggin, she is an accident ready to happen. Add scooter driving and drinking, she could injure others. Be careful, Big P or your Boosted scooter will be a busted scooter.

View attachment 2278891

This just in! Big P wrestles a gator and the poor reptile is witnessed crying, “Uncle!”

View attachment 2278907

Peta is on its way to save the gator, as well as file charges against the MaAssives for incinerating perfectly good beef - apparently the only thing they’ll eat in St A.

View attachment 2278898

View attachment 2278899
I want video of her getting on and getting off of that gator!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They paid to eat this crap?? The yellow rice looks like the two minute Uncle Ben’s packet and that steak has all dried up and no wonder doofus and di#*head have dental problems chomping on that, plus that size horsemeatwould feed three of us!
OTT: It’s my birthday today , so I know a lot on here also have July birthdays, so happy july birthdays for all.
We don’t eat in restaurants any more (exception MacD for gkiddo) as I have multiple food allergies, and my hub has post bowel cancer with it’s ups and downs.
However it doesn’t stop us going out to eat- we eat at the mall’s food court or when we caravan, fast food drive thrus are more convenient.
So here is what I had for lunch, katsue chicken donduri bowl
Chicken schnitzel panko crumbed, shredded Asian slaw, rice, endeamane beans,with teriyaki sauce and kewpie mayo. Going to try and do it at home tomorrow for dinner for when my family comes, 4 yr old approved!😂😂😂
Have a fabulous birthday, my fellow July celebrant 🤗 :love:

[/QUOTE]
Count me in too....was 5 years old before I found out the fireworks weren't for me, older siblings are so mean...HAPPY BDAY July tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is enjoying quality time with P so much it seems. Sure a lot of time to spew BS in comments.
---
What a pompous, arrogant bumhole, thinking he knows everything about what "work" is. He needs to go and get a real job and so does his wife.

Clearly doesn't want to hear the truth and would rather live on cloud cuckoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do yall think FA will ever get cancelled? It seems they always skate by every accusation or issue brought up about them. They have lost a lot of viewers but they still record Abbie’s every move.

Have yall seen how Colleen Ballinger is being canceled right now? Ppl are pulling up her old Youtube videos.

I think “puberty blockers” chick was right on track. If Fathering Autism gets into the right hands of one of the new generation content creators, it’s a wrap for FA. It would be hilarious if something like “puberty blockers” got them cancelled. The new generation does not play around with what they believe in lol.

Reactions: 17
He is enjoying quality time with P so much it seems. Sure a lot of time to spew BS in comments.
---
Ooooooo Asshat is BIG mad, again! 🤣😆🤣😆😆

giphy (47).gif

Asshat, you say that there is specialized schooling for all of the positions you mentioned. Question for you, did YOU participate in any specialized schooling?? What's that? No you didn't? You're just making up bullshit as you go? Yeah, that sounds more accurate. Sorry, listening to a couple of podcasts and reading a book called "Profit First" doesn't count!

"You don't have to punch a time clock and go to a "job" making someone else rich."

That attitude right there is why you've been fired from every "job" you've ever had and why you're so desperately trying to keep the money train going with youtube. You're terrified of the possibility of having to work for someone else. Then you wouldn't be able to boss people around and get away with being an asshat.

More bitching... more blathering... is hard work the measure of a man or woman... blah blah.. basically saying "So what if I want to make as much money as possible while putting forth the least amount of effort possible? What's wrong with that? Does that make me worthless as a human being?".... cut the dramatics, Assa. Just admit that you're lazy and get on with it. You can't manage any sort of hard work or consistency and follow through. You regularly come up with ideas (most of them either crappy or recycled ones that you tried years ago, failed at and are now trying to act as if they're brand new) and then very quickly abandon them for something else.

"...... a profession that allows us to be with our family and focus on what matters..." Stole that one from slimelife, huh? I think we have different definitions of being with family and focusing on what matters because with you and Princess God-Cilla, it looks like going to restaurant after restaurant, getting take out at least once a day every day, buying a boat, an RV, a camera or camera equipment, an electric scooter, obsessing over what your next meal is gonna be until you eat it and then obsessing about the next one, getting sloshed on a regular basis or at least tipsy, in P's case -- being glued to your phone 24-7 and using it as an excuse not to talk to your family or to even be fully present at any given moment. How can you be present when your phone is almost always in your hand? If not, it's within easy reach. You also use it as an excuse to not have to deal with Abbie. P, I challenge you not to look at your phone for a whole hour. Can you do it? How about 30 minutes? I don't know when or how either of you are genuinely spending meaningful quality time with your family when you're either glued to your phone feeding your shopping addiction and "working your business" or in Asshat's case, trying to come up with content for the vlog and monitoring the comments section to delete anyone who dares question you or says something that hurts your ego.

Asshat, your "work" has an impact on others, will leave a legacy????
😆🤣😆🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆
Keep telling yourself that!! You aren't fooling ANYONE.
100s of videos of Abbie eating cereal.... such an impact! 100s of videos of you guys going to restaurants -- life changing!
You and P constantly getting drunk while being responsible for a vulnerable individual (including driving while intoxicated)... definitely a worthy legacy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.