Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least the witch took Asshat with her this time. I guess their witches Kylie and Summer are babysitting. And you guys are just jealous that Pigcilla looks great in her two piece outfit.
JK 🤢
Camp I am Special posted up (within 24 hours ago) that "Right not we are still not able to have anyone back on the property as we are still clearing out road hazards.." So, Abbie isn't at camp right now.. So, respite has to be it... She was probably due to go to camp this week and they were set to already go out of town.. Priscilla definitely wasn't going to cancel her drinking and eating plans..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ugh. My sister is vacationing in St. Augustine this weekend. I wish I had turned her onto the Massives so she could BOLO for the pig duo and snap pics. Maybe I'll tell her anyway " if you happen to see walking, talking, slimey, sinking real live human pigs take a picture " .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sweet Fancy Moses that Beast has confidence. Obese and over 40 should not wear belly shirts. Does Twatty look in the magic mirror and see Shakira? Shakira's mirror may not lie about her hips but Twatty's sure does 🧐 🥴 🐽
View attachment 2276655
That’s what I would like to know. Who ever told her showing off her huge belly would be cute? I also think that pic was modified, it appears she has a flat stomach and we all know that her rolls have rolls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can contribute some homemade dumplings that a friend made for me, as an early birthday present (its 5.30 Sat night here, so they won’t be around for long😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh. My sister is vacationing in St. Augustine this weekend. I wish I had turned her onto the Massives so she could BOLO for the pig duo and snap pics. Maybe I'll tell her anyway " if you happen to see walking, talking, slimey, sinking real live human pigs take a picture " .
We’re in Jacksonville visiting relatives. Sooooo relieved they are not here. We are heading to St Augustine on Sunday, but we don’t have plans to eat out and we want to get a lot of walking in, so it should be a pig-free day.

What the hell happened at the restaurant? They are being super sketchy about it. And it was so bad they needed Brandy? It does sadden me that Abbie was in distress, but I had Schadenfreude that they now have to think about Abbie and plan. About damn time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so glad they preserved Abbie's dignity and left her farting episode in the video. :oops:
---
Wait a minute. I thought he's said many times she has OCD?

1688193947951.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the wonderful welcome...as the saying goes
I'mmmmmm baaaaaaccck
---

We take all...hair free, mold free, crud free and most importantly booger and snot free donations.
If ya know ya know :ROFLMAO:
Abbie will bring the forkth and thspoonths cos she's so good at identifying them. Progression, vocational and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so glad they preserved Abbie's dignity and left her farting episode in the video. :oops:
---
Wait a minute. I thought he's said many times she has OCD?

View attachment 2276791
I've noticed they are showing a lot more of Abbie's negative behaviors... is it their way of showing us how difficult she is therefore precipitating a placement somewhere? JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s so funny to me that they finally decide to bring Brandy in to “fix” Abbie’s behavior when it plays with their ability to go out to dinner 😂 No potty training for you, but dammit we’re going to Zaxbys. ITS ALL FOR YOU ABIGAIL 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Farting episode? 😂
Please share a time stamp. Please!! I don’t want to watch that entire vlog again, but I want to hear the farts.
@PugliaLiving did you hear it? 😹
I am surprised there isn’t a toot flute solo in every vlog. 😁
Don't give Asswipe any ideas, he'll claim it's another new way of her communicating.
I can see the vlog title now
"Abbie farts a message in Morse Code"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.