Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa wants to take time off of his job to work at the Camp. With his camera shoved into the faces (and bodies) of the Camp I am Special people. First of all, what job?

Second, he wants to start a new channel. Pretty sure he'll bring Abbie to do all the janitor things around Camp. Fixing and mixing. All the things.

Something's brewing for his FA channel. He keeps wanting to diversify - Trailer Travel channel, Gardening Channel now Camp Custodian channel?

IMG_20230701_162958.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-01-16-31-18-47_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don't give Asswipe any ideas, he'll claim it's another new way of her communicating.
I can see the vlog title now
"Abbie farts a message on Morse Code"
She needs a fart button on her iPad. Instead of the device saying the word, it just lets out the sound of an ass seam ripper!😂 Can you imagine her hitting it over and over again?
Abbie farts a message on Morse Code…FOR THE LOVE!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Make the outfit black and this could be her twin...I know mean but been up all night and freaking tired
1688211124479.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen the video where they take her to a restaurant and bring her ABA "therapist" with them (for those of you who are new, I'm autistic myself and am aware of the many challenges autistic people have faced with this so-called practice).

She was clearly uncomfortable and in distress in the car and at home and she also didn't want to go out to eat. She also didn't enjoy having to listen to them talking about her as though she wasn't there (cue the yelling when she got home).

Why don't Bumhole and Piggy do the following instead of using ABA to address the situation:

1) Make her some lunch/dinner at home (if they're going out at lunchtime, how about giving her a sandwich and a packet of crisps at home instead?)

2) If they are going to a restaurant, perhaps bring headphones with her so she can cancel out any background noise and listen to music/watch videos on her ipad and bring plenty of fidget toys. If the headphones don't work, maybe try eating outside?

3) If she shows signs of distress or discomfort e.g. if she starts pinching, how about taking her outside for a bit until she's calmer?

This would definitely help make things better for her. It's all about what they want, not what's best for her.

I have to agree with the comment from the autistic guy that got deleted mentioned in a previous video about needing to accommodate her as I feel he's right.

• Heart
I've noticed they are showing a lot more of Abbie's negative behaviors... is it their way of showing us how difficult she is therefore precipitating a placement somewhere? JMO
What it should say is do you get tired of using abbie to make money for yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen the video where they take her to a restaurant and bring her ABA "therapist" with them (for those of you who are new, I'm autistic myself and am aware of the many challenges autistic people have faced with this so-called practice).

She was clearly uncomfortable and in distress in the car and at home and she also didn't want to go out to eat. She also didn't enjoy having to listen to them talking about her as though she wasn't there (cue the yelling when she got home).

Why don't Bumhole and Piggy do the following instead of using ABA to address the situation:

1) Make her some lunch/dinner at home (if they're going out at lunchtime, how about giving her a sandwich and a packet of crisps at home instead?)

2) If they are going to a restaurant, perhaps bring headphones with her so she can cancel out any background noise and listen to music/watch videos on her ipad and bring plenty of fidget toys. If the headphones don't work, maybe try eating outside?

3) If she shows signs of distress or discomfort e.g. if she starts pinching, how about taking her outside for a bit until she's calmer?

This would definitely help make things better for her. It's all about what they want, not what's best for her.

I have to agree with the comment from the autistic guy that got deleted mentioned in a previous video about needing to accommodate her as I feel he's right.
That would involve them caring about Abbie's need, and also have brains, and the tree of them don't have a brain cell between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots to celebrate this fine Friday evening. ❤ Can we all give it up to @SCCOct66 for providing us with one of the sweetest titles I have ever seen here on Tattle? Thank You and as always Congratulations! 😘
The Naughty Corner is open for business guyth! @Kermy is always welcoming. The drinks are delicious and.the couch cushions are pee pee free! 😂 See y’all there!
View attachment 2276541
Compliments to @DairyleaD for our poll question. ❤😘❤
Love the polls! 😂
---
A friend in Birmingham posts this. I thought the Massives were in St Aug 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your screenshot was 9 seconds in to the vlog. I know. I paused it. 😂 I was like…HOLY MOLY! I don’t think Moobie has EVER given us a glimpse of what the gunt looks like from below. Thank you for that, sir.
Atha has to have a tattle account. Reveal yourself Moobie! Just do it! 😎
Okay I think we've now seen all views. Top gunt, side gunt, under gunt. All as spectacular as a gunt can be!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Farting episode? 😂
Please share a time stamp. Please!! I don’t want to watch that entire vlog again, but I want to hear the farts.
@PugliaLiving did you hear it? 😹
I am surprised there isn’t a toot flute solo in every vlog. 😁
Starts around 1:18 right after Thilla says "C'mon girlfriend" and they both comment on it. No reason for them to have left that in the video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Starts around 1:18 right after Thilla says "C'mon girlfriend" and they both comment on it. No reason for them to have left that in the video.

She is kept at home purely for views and income. Without that, she would - sorry, rightly - be in a home where she had maximum attention and a purpose to life. Yes, those facilities are available. For sure, there is no reprieve for them now. As - no Abbie, no cash. What a hole they have dug

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is kept at home purely for views and income. Without that, she would - sorry, rightly - be in a home where she had maximum attention and a purpose to life. Yes, those facilities are available. For sure, there is no reprieve for them now. As - no Abbie, no cash. What a hole they have dug
They have complete control over her. They can drop their "typical teenager" bs because there is no way any 18 year old would want to be filmed in situations and looking the way she does. I suspect there will be much more to come in their content regarding Abbie. It's really sad and disgusting the way they are monetizing her. She doesn't stand a chance with the family she was born into. And I blame it on him. HE was the one that brought her to the public eye. I don't think Cilla had the drive or the thought process in the beginning to share about their daughter. That was all his idea.
---
Since when has this sow ever been real?

1688226551959.png

1688226525904.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They have complete control over her. They can drop their "typical teenager" bs because there is no way any 18 year old would want to be filmed in situations and looking the way she does. I suspect there will be much more to come in their content regarding Abbie. It's really sad and disgusting the way they are monetizing her. She doesn't stand a chance with the family she was born into. And I blame it on him. HE was the one that brought her to the public eye. I don't think Cilla had the drive or the thought process in the beginning to share about their daughter. That was all his idea.
---
Since when has this sow ever been real?

View attachment 2277732
View attachment 2277731
A ton of comments? Always? Sure…

• Haha
Reactions: 18

^^^This^^^ We bring his bungees everywhere we know his anxiety will kick in-like at Five Guys yesterday. I have some in the car, and some in the cabinet at home. We've back up plans in case things go south. We get our food to go a lot of times. Our goal is for him to have a positive experience-as well as us. We didn't need ABA to tell us that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It really did seem like as they needed
Your screenshot was 9 seconds in to the vlog. I know. I paused it. 😂 I was like…HOLY MOLY! I don’t think Moobie has EVER given us a glimpse of what the gunt looks like from below. Thank you for that, sir.
Atha has to have a tattle account. Reveal yourself Moobie! Just do it! 😎
What if he really does and he gets on here and bashes big p right along with us and sits up at night cackling🤣 I’m just curious but did it seem like to anyone else that Abbie seemed to realize they were talking about her. She was following them around trying to yell over the story they were telling. I mean could totally be a coincidence but it felt like she really didn’t appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.