Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has his stupid Ring cameras and a gun so he thinks she'll always be safe. Frankly, he would love being able to announce he harmed a stalker or intruder- imagine the views! Sick bastard. :mad: :mad:
Don't forget that, starting today, he can concealed-carry without a permit. And you know he will.

I sure hope Abbie doesn't decide to "wrestle" him in a restaurant, causing it to - best case - fall out of his crappy little waistband.
---
OT: this is me and my gd from a year ago, I weighed between 89-101kgs (195-220)1ever since my wls twenty years ago. I know that I was never going to be slim, as I have Slovak parent. I wear a 22/24 top which is usually too big, but I have big boobs! I’m smaller in the pants at an 18-20 size.
I have no body shame inside the house, and I’m surrounded my neighbours, and I told them if they don’t want me to be in my bra and underpants in my own house, stop curtain twitching and don’t look!😂🤦🏼‍♀️
20230429_143841_HDR~2.jpg

Me & my big Irish bones, about 190lbs (86kg) a couple days ago. I'm very tall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's disgusting. I held off commenting about it for a while, but it seems to be more blatant lately.
And he absolutely knows, they havent even blocked Dakari who has posted really graphic things about Abbie. We know they watch the Canadian, and he also mentioned the other very disturbed person. He announces to the world that every Monday is "girls night" with Summer or Kylie, and anyone could follow them after they leave the manor.
He doesnt care. He has his stupid Ring cameras and a gun so he thinks she'll always be safe. Frankly, he would love being able to announce he harmed a stalker or intruder- imagine the views! Sick bastard. :mad: :mad:
This has got to be the worst thing he’s ever done to her in my eyes so far. He talks a big game about being a protective papa bear to his Autism princess yet is serving her up on a platter for creeps and dangerous people. Dakari for real needs to be on a watch list of some sort. Like you said it’s been amping up recently so I dread to think what he’s going to do next. Genuinely feel depressed and in a rage all at the same time after watching. Yep I agree, he is sickest of the sick bastards 😠 I sure hope karma is real and it comes back on him tenfold for this and that thing that calls herself a mother doesn’t get away scott free either. No decent mother lets their husband speak about their daughter that way so she’s just as complicit. Off to watch the IT crowd to try and clear my head and distract myself or I’ll just spend all morning seething about it and it’s already 3.30am here in the U.K., insomnia sucks lol 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just did a quick scan of Arula. Their largest size is a 24.
How can she possibly fit into a 24? :unsure::unsure:
She can't, my highest weight was 276, and a size 24 was a little snug on me. She weighs probably close to 400 lbs, more than likely she took a picture of the outfit to Omar, who had to buy extra yardage to cover that fat smug witch's extra tonage. I also almost threw up in my mouth reading the comments praising her and her outfit,😣🤢😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Tattle Family guessed it: Piggy’s mobility is decreasing so they had to take at least one of their Boosted scooters to St Augustine.The specifications indicate the weight limit is 250 lb/113 kg. And with her helmet unbuckled and barely balancing on her hair bun on the top of her noggin, she is an accident ready to happen. Add scooter driving and drinking, she could injure others. Be careful, Big P or your Boosted scooter will be a busted scooter.

IMG_4238.jpeg

This just in! Big P wrestles a gator and the poor reptile is witnessed crying, “Uncle!”

IMG_4236.jpeg

Peta is on its way to save the gator, as well as file charges against the MaAssives for incinerating perfectly good beef - apparently the only thing they’ll eat in St A.

IMG_4244.jpeg

IMG_4243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He's disgusting. I held off commenting about it for a while, but it seems to be more blatant lately.
And he absolutely knows, they havent even blocked Dakari who has posted really graphic things about Abbie. We know they watch the Canadian, and he also mentioned the other very disturbed person. He announces to the world that every Monday is "girls night" with Summer or Kylie, and anyone could follow them after they leave the manor.
He doesnt care. He has his stupid Ring cameras and a gun so he thinks she'll always be safe. Frankly, he would love being able to announce he harmed a stalker or intruder- imagine the views! Sick bastard. :mad: :mad:
This ad popped up while I was perusing all the comments, how ironic. I don't think they do enough to protect Abby's safety, I'm surprised none of those creeps haven't showed up at their house, or stalked her when she's out and about, creepy.
20230702_001825.jpg

OMG these humpers are so delusional, I just can't with them!😫
Screenshot_20230701-234405.jpg

This one is golden, let's see how long before this comment is deleted, or Asswipe and his fat duck of a wife attack this person. Hi Asa, now that this comment has been brought to your attention, how are you going to handle this? Just delete it, or attack this person mercifully with your immature attitude, and small man, small penis syndrome
Screenshot_20230702-001947.jpg

Screenshot_20230702-002119.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
just when I thought Pig couldn't do anything dumber,she wears that 2-piece,black number with the bare midriff....she looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
[Q

Peta is on its way to save the gator, as well as file charges against the MaAssives for incinerating perfectly good beef - apparently the only thing they’ll eat in St A.

View attachment 2278898

View attachment 2278899
[/QUOTE]
They paid to eat this crap?? The yellow rice looks like the two minute Uncle Ben’s packet and that steak has all dried up and no wonder doofus and di#*head have dental problems chomping on that, plus that size horsemeatwould feed three of us!
OTT: It’s my birthday today , so I know a lot on here also have July birthdays, so happy july birthdays for all.
We don’t eat in restaurants any more (exception MacD for gkiddo) as I have multiple food allergies, and my hub has post bowel cancer with it’s ups and downs.
However it doesn’t stop us going out to eat- we eat at the mall’s food court or when we caravan, fast food drive thrus are more convenient.
So here is what I had for lunch, katsue chicken donduri bowl
Chicken schnitzel panko crumbed, shredded Asian slaw, rice, endeamane beans,with teriyaki sauce and kewpie mayo. Going to try and do it at home tomorrow for dinner for when my family comes, 4 yr old approved!😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This makes me sick how he's saying bowling is her thing. FFS she wasn't even looking at the ball
If ASSa was there, he'd be doing body over body, coming from behind her, hand round her waist, across her chest to get her to bowl right. Then a vlog about how she's progressed after being homeschooled.
---
Apologies in advance as this is a long one. Just caught up on the swimming pool vlog. He’s basically telling us Abbie enjoys getting her rocks off and is masterbating by lifting her leg in front of the jet in corner. He did the same in a vlog at the old house when she was much younger by showing her in the paddling pool and Abbie was holding the hose pipe spraying a jet directly onto her intimate area and stimulating herself. There’s no doubt in my mind now that he is catering for the creeps. @Rocket Queen you were bang on the money once again about Asas intentions. He is fully aware these creeps share info and clips on some sordid disgusting sites and they recommend what family vloggers to watch that cater to their depraved and sickening desires. DCP may not be everyones cup of tea but I’ve learned a lot of things from him that my naïve self had no idea existed eg these perve sites that target family vloggers and share info. Just my opinion but Asa is basically a borderline pimp to his IDD daughter in my eyes now and I feel physically ill about it all. It’s off the charts scumbag behaviour 🤢😤
Do you have the link of that old vlog? I remember one in the old house where Isaiah was wrestling with his sister and they were both in a compromising position.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The Tattle Family guessed it: Piggy’s mobility is decreasing so they had to take at least one of their Boosted scooters to St Augustine.The specifications indicate the weight limit is 250 lb/113 kg. And with her helmet unbuckled and barely balancing on her hair bun on the top of her noggin, she is an accident ready to happen. Add scooter driving and drinking, she could injure others. Be careful, Big P or your Boosted scooter will be a busted scooter.

View attachment 2278891
St Augustine has some pedestrian only areas. It looks like they rode their motorized scooters through them. They always keep it classy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It really did seem like as they needed

What if he really does and he gets on here and bashes big p right along with us and sits up at night cackling🤣 I’m just curious but did it seem like to anyone else that Abbie seemed to realize they were talking about her. She was following them around trying to yell over the story they were telling. I mean could totally be a coincidence but it felt like she really didn’t appreciate it.
I couldn't agree more. It always seemed as though she felt angry/uncomfortable with people talking to her. When she yells as it happens, that's basically her saying "SHUT UP!!"

I think it used to really make her angry in earlier vlogs because she'd yell every time they talked about her in front of her. She's probably just kind of got used of it over time but that doesn't mean to say she likes it now. I wish her stupid parents would stop doing this and start having actual proper conversations with her.

Like, for example, in the car on the way to the restaurant, they could have talked to her about upcoming films that are out and whether she wants to see them or whether she's heard any new songs from particular artists.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she wants to hang out in the corner of the pool, let her! Did he have to encroach into her space, teach stop which she doesn't even use, and accidentally bump her in her boob. Leave her alone. She signed toilet, and wants to get out of that shittuation!

You have all the space in the pool, go to another corner and stim yourself!

Reactions: 21
They do those things because they want to do them and won't stop doing them just because it bothers abbie which proves that they only love her because she makes them money. If they really loved her they would accommodate Abbie's needs rather than make her adapt to their lifestyle.
---
Just seen the video and it sounds like she didn't enjoy being at the bowling place at all. I don't think Summer and Kylie care about her needs either and they probably insisted she go bowling without even asking her first.

How about taking her to the park or a place she really enjoys instead or doing a little disco at home for her seeing as she loves music.

Personally, I love bowling but it is so loud there that I have to wear earplugs and noise cancelling headphones just to drown out the background noise as they usually play loud music there.
---
They may have been giving her commands, wait, get a ball, come sit. She does understand basic commands but I don't think she can think things through of why she's doing them.
It seems like they don't explain why she has to do these things which could be the reason. I've noticed when they're asking her to do stuff or saying she can't do stuff, they never explain why e.g. instead of saying "Get a spoon for your cereal or you're going to end up making a big mess everywhere", it's "Get a spoon".

Instead of saying "You're not having cookies as they're not healthy for you/you're going to be sick if you eat too much", it's "You're not having cookies". She's probably confused as to why they're just randomly barking orders at her/denying her things for no reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand all these crazies saying Abbie is just being a typical teenager when she was throwing things on the floor and probably at Ass as well as pinching him in the restaurant idk about any of you guys but I have a 14 year old and an almost 18 year old both are your average teenage boys they don’t have any disabilities and they certainly don’t pinch me and throw things In restaurants or anywhere else for that matter
They clearly haven't taught her how to communicate that she was uncomfortable. If she knew the signs/where these words were on her ipad, she wouldn't be doing this.

It didn't help that they were making her touch forks and spoons constantly when they knew she was in distress, which probably explained why she pinched.

These guys need to work really hard with her on communication and they should have done it from the very beginning and then she wouldn't have been hurting other people.

Where she gets one shred of confidence is beyond me!

Oh, wait… delusion and alcohol! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She only has “confidence” when she is doing her special redwoods spread far and wide, slightly crouched, hooves strategically placed poses in photos. Any other time she is hiding under a horse blanket or behind her leather feed sack. I would love to have been a fly on the restaurant wall when she plopped her ass down at the table for dinner. Her physique is a whole different story when she sits down. 🫣
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
They clearly haven't taught her how to communicate that she was uncomfortable. If she knew the signs/where these words were on her ipad, she wouldn't be doing this.

It didn't help that they were making her touch forks and spoons constantly when they knew she was in distress, which probably explained why she pinched.

These guys need to work really hard with her on communication and they should have done it from the very beginning and then she wouldn't have been hurting other people.
They only teach her the words on the iPad that they want her to know imagine if she had the ability to say she was uncomfortable and wanted to leave on her iPad they wouldn't be happy if they had to leave the thing that they were enjoying to take her back home.

• Heart
She only has “confidence” when she is doing her special redwoods spread far and wide, slightly crouched, hooves strategically placed poses in photos. Any other time she is hiding under a horse blanket or behind her leather feed sack. I would love to have been a fly on the restaurant wall when she plopped her ass down at the table for dinner. Her physique is a whole different story when she sits down. 🫣
View attachment 2279388
OMG leather feed sack 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
If ASSa was there, he'd be doing body over body, coming from behind her, hand round her waist, across her chest to get her to bowl right. Then a vlog about how she's progressed after being homeschooled.
---

Do you have the link of that old vlog? I remember one in the old house where Isaiah was wrestling with his sister and they were both in a compromising position.
even the thumbnail shows her doing it. He knows what he’s doing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.