Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday, after watching her tit show, FB led me to a video from May 2020. Y’all…it is shocking what 3 years has done to this beast. She doesn’t even look like the same person.
Woof. Look at her nails/fingertips in the 3rd photo.

The 2020 picture is blurry but you can still see there's a difference.

Just one more sign - aside from *gestures broadly at Priscilla* - that her health is legitimately, and seriously, in jeopardy on an existential level.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The North Carolina condo is outrageous with the MaAssive’s “Mountain Boho” design. Crappy dust catchers everywhere and impractical side tables, decor, and light fixtures. Not a good fit at all for a rental. I‘d love to hear Crystal critiquing this mess with Emily over wine after the kids go to sleep. 😂

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
Crystal lamps in a north carolina ski rental.....What a tit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do your kids like particular foods? I remember being in a similar situation when I was younger whilst on holiday in Italy as I didn't like the food there at the time and would only eat breaded chicken or breaded fish and chips (occasionally sausages). They didn't do breaded chicken in any of the Italian restaurants we visited so I would just eat chips there.

I was sensitive to certain tastes and textures back then but started getting used to it once I had my jaw operation and realised how wonderful Italian food actually tasted and it's now my favourite type of cuisine.
Yes, we have some very picky eaters and if that isn’t bad enough, one of my kids has serious extreme food allergies, which makes feeding this child almost impossible. It can take going to 4 different places, just to get every kid something that they will eat. There are just 2 places, that they will all eat something on the menu but even those places serve an array of food options, that meet everyone’s needs..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Crystal lamps in a north carolina ski rental.....What a tit show
I was thinking the same thing. I’ve been skiing many times & also enjoyed summer mountain trips. I have never had a sparkly chandelier or fake greenery/flowers in any of the accommodations I’ve been to. It’s usually high quality rustic type decor & furniture. This is very off brand for a mountain lodge! Piggy LITERALLY does nothing right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When Prissassapotomus gets all her war paint on she reminds me of this lady
1685634450592.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
May Recap time.

Reminder: This post only pertains to FA on youtube. I did not use social blade. I just added up FA May vlog views.

Welp, it seems Fatboy is back to his lazy ways. He produced 21 videos in 31 days. So maybe he was going for quality vs quantity?

NOPE...

The average views per vlog in May was 36k. His downward performance trend continues. It must be disheartening with birthdays, graduation and Mom's day usually showing big view numbers.

See below for a monthly and daily summary of FA vlog views.

Nov - 863k views/24vlogs=36k/vlog
Dec - 736k views/24vlogs=31k/vlog
Jan - 841k views/22vlogs=38k/vlog
Feb - 912k views/19vlogs=48k/vlog
Mar - 956k views/23vlogs=42k/vlog
Apr - 1m views/26vlogs=38k/vlog
May- 766kviews/21vlogs=36k/vlog

Keep floundering Fatboy.

Again, the purpose of this tracking is not to quantify income. It's just a trend analysis.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Mountain boho" more like Mountain barf.
---
I hope ya'll got your duo lab because gooby is pretty sure it'll be sold out today.
Then she can put the 12 she bought herself on ebay for twice the price
---
The North Carolina condo is outrageous with the MaAssive’s “Mountain Boho” design. Crappy dust catchers everywhere and impractical side tables, decor, and light fixtures. Not a good fit at all for a rental. I‘d love to hear Crystal critiquing this mess with Emily over wine after the kids go to sleep. 😂

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
In typical Pig fashion, she's putting a dress on a ... pig. She's focusing on her pathetic DIY decorating instead of deep cleaning, painting, repairing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Things have not been good with my sibling since my mom died. He’s been in a downward spiral, by an unhappy sequence of events wound up living on his own and trashed the place and has been forced to vacate. I don’t know where he currently is. He’s become harder to place and care for and more dangerous over the past couple of years. If he is located and needs a place to stay, he can’t come here. I don’t trust him around vulnerable people and we care for my in-laws now.
I know this has happened because of mistakes made before I was even born. My parents should have found a place for him while they could. I still feel gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When Prissassapotomus gets all her war paint on she reminds me of this lady
View attachment 2210585

May Recap time.

Reminder: This post only pertains to FA on youtube. I did not use social blade. I just added up FA May vlog views.

Welp, it seems Fatboy is back to his lazy ways. He produced 21 videos in 31 days. So maybe he was going for quality vs quantity?

NOPE...

The average views per vlog in May was 36k. His downward performance trend continues. It must be disheartening with birthdays, graduation and Mom's day usually showing big view numbers.

See below for a monthly and daily summary of FA vlog views.

Nov - 863k views/24vlogs=36k/vlog
Dec - 736k views/24vlogs=31k/vlog
Jan - 841k views/22vlogs=38k/vlog
Feb - 912k views/19vlogs=48k/vlog
Mar - 956k views/23vlogs=42k/vlog
Apr - 1m views/26vlogs=38k/vlog
May- 766kviews/21vlogs=36k/vlog

Keep floundering Fatboy.

Again, the purpose of this tracking is not to quantify income. It's just a trend analysis.
It looks like he inflated his views in March & April with strategic use of the Youtube Shorts feature - posting clickbaity old clips of Abbie that drew quite a few new eyes to the channel. Shorts are being pushed heavily by the YT algo and there's a market for short form content because of TikTok.

In Atha's case, though, those new eyes had absolutely no desire to stick around to view the rest of his content. Ideally Shorts will pull new viewers to a channel and it tends to work well in general. For FA they seem to have taken away quite a few viewers because of course. Just like his wife's tacky beaded light fixtures in the mountain retreat rental, Asa Maass can 't do a damn thing right.

-------------------------------------------------------

We're celebrating over in our house today!
The kids' report cards & test results are in and I am soooooo incredibly proud of them.
Older child (level 1, gifted, hybrid homeschool/virtual charter, upper elementary) blasted through their standard curriculum as expected, all As. Their testing shows they're working at college level for both ELA and math for the homeschool portion of their education. They hope to start college after next school year. I don't know what to do about that.
👀 :LOL:
Younger child (level 3, public school, middle elementary) is working at their grade level with reasonable accommodations and an aide in a typical classroom. They got As and Bs on the report card and their testing shows they're right in the middle of the pack in ELA and math. They met nearly all of their IEP goals and have made incredible progress in communication since learning how to type this year. All of this with nearly 50 absences due to their medical diagnoses is amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't wait for the reviews from Home Goods Manor. Another desperate attempt at their 7 sources of income. We all know how this is going to end but it's going to be enjoyable watching it play out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not even a good spot or view of anything. It’s in a little cove… which I guess some people might like? But it’s also a part of a 5 house lot. Like a mini trailer park. Now I have nothing against trailer parks.. been living in and out of them my whole life. The thing is, no one is moving or vacationing in blowing rock because they have to. Maybe a college kid (which would be hilarious if they mess up the place lol) people move/vaca in blowing rock to get away. To be secluded. For the view. Not to live in a tiny obstructed cove 5 feet away from other college kids
---

Ugh seriously. I despise being in the same state as them right now
---

I highly suggest we host the first ever annual tattle get together in blowing rock!!! Come on guys! Us North Cakalakins tattlers will show you around!
---

Woah! We can make a haiku out of this!
I will say, it is crazy easy to upload a YouTube short..
Still many steps in not only butt texting but uploading it I will admit
I like the idea of the get together. Sadly I'm in the UK but maybe other tattlers there could do something similar
---
Hahaha I love it!! Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

It looks like he inflated his views in March & April with strategic use of the Youtube Shorts feature - posting clickbaity old clips of Abbie that drew quite a few new eyes to the channel. Shorts are being pushed heavily by the YT algo and there's a market for short form content because of TikTok.

In Atha's case, though, those new eyes had absolutely no desire to stick around to view the rest of his content. Ideally Shorts will pull new viewers to a channel and it tends to work well in general. For FA they seem to have taken away quite a few viewers because of course. Just like his wife's tacky beaded light fixtures in the mountain retreat rental, Asa Maass can 't do a damn thing right.

-------------------------------------------------------

We're celebrating over in our house today!
The kids' report cards & test results are in and I am soooooo incredibly proud of them.
Older child (level 1, gifted, hybrid homeschool/virtual charter, upper elementary) blasted through their standard curriculum as expected, all As. Their testing shows they're working at college level for both ELA and math for the homeschool portion of their education. They hope to start college after next school year. I don't know what to do about that.
👀 :LOL:
Younger child (level 3, public school, middle elementary) is working at their grade level with reasonable accommodations and an aide in a typical classroom. They got As and Bs on the report card and their testing shows they're right in the middle of the pack in ELA and math. They met nearly all of their IEP goals and have made incredible progress in communication since learning how to type this year. All of this with nearly 50 absences due to their medical diagnoses is amazing!
WTG coffee kiddos!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean also, in all fairness, it’s not the 1800s.

A lamp under a light fixture. Nice touch.
the '1800's' doesn't have anything to do with her sprawling like that with her legs 2ft. apart.She only cares about her comfort,not even showing some class around her family and esp. her son...no wonder he has no girlfriends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
the '1800's' doesn't have anything to do with her sprawling like that with her legs 2ft. apart.She only cares about her comfort,not even showing some class around her family and esp. her son...no wonder he has no girlfriends.
She sits like a farmers daughter! Put your growler away, Pig. Nobody wants to see your growler.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.