Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, you absolutely have to go in between each guest. Just think of the average person you know and how they would leave a hotel room - they're not scrubbing the toilet, they're not washing the bedding, they're not steam cleaning the carpet where they accidentally dripped some coffee. And that's the average person! Think realistically about a huge chunk of the population who leave tit streaks in the toilet and sex fluids in the bed and vomit on the floor. Any hotel housekeeping or front desk forum/subreddit is packed full of horror stories about vacationing guests - the same applies to AirBNBs.

And if the owner themself doesn't or can't come in between each rental they have to pay a property management company to do inspections, handle repairs, etc plus a cleaning service to come in for a full clean after all the rentals.
They also have to pay to keep all the utilities on year-round, including internet because ain't no one staying in an AirBNB without wifi, and they're at the mercy of the guests using however much water they want and keeping the heat/AC cranked as high as they want.

A company who owns several (or many, as things have been going in this field) properties can profit well from it.
An individual who's trying to rent out one property where they live states away and therefore has to outsource everything about the property is going to lose their ass. If, for example, Asa had a property in Jax that he was AirBNBing where he'd do the oversight and management, he'd probably make some profit from it. Having the property in Boone and having to pay someone else to handle everything on top of paying a mortgage on the place ....he'll be extremely lucky if he breaks even.
He should just sell the place and get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

What the duck?? Turn up the volume… why is he breathing like that….
Is he trying to tell us something??

Im gonna decode this tit🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But they wont because Fat Boy knows best. The whole thing is stupid . I just feel sorry for Abbie, no doubt in a wet, nappy, sitting in the back of the Pigmobile for 8 hours.

How far is this place from the nearest shop? Pig will be getting desperate for her next troughing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How far is this place from the nearest shop? Pig will be getting desperate for her next troughing!
About 10 minutes to get off the mountain and down into Blowing Rock. Blowing Rock is a smallish town and while they have some food options, most will drive on into Boone, which is another 10-15 minutes away.
We never would eat in Blowing Rock. There just wasn’t enough options for my kiddos.

Yes it did
Maybe she brought the Peloton too so she can say it has an exercise room lol. Also does GB have a job or no? He can just take off for over a week? My friend who lives in California has a severely autistic son and she gets respite for him. One of the rules is you can’t live in the same house and be paid for respite. I bet they use the moms address and give all the money to GB. Gosh I can’t stand them ( minus Abbie)

Reactions: 19
About 10 minutes to get off the mountain and down into Blowing Rock. Blowing Rock is a smallish town and while they have some food options, most will drive on into Boone, which is another 10-15 minutes away.
We never would eat in Blowing Rock. There just wasn’t enough options for my kiddos.
Boone has some college/ kind of hippie but more corporate type shops. A lot of apothecary stuff. But I find it all kinda bland. I love eclectic/occult shops but I’d go to Asheville for that stuff vs boone. (I can’t even imagine cilla in Asheville lol. 5 mins in and she sees a lesbian shop owner wearing a sheer vest that shows her pierced nipples and she’d pass out lol). Boone is also an extremely over crowded place. hated having to go there for all my doc appointments when I lived up near the smokies.

They kinda ride the line of “safe for work”/kooky type vibe. Perfect for a boring ass 40something milqtoast wife who thinks dreamcatchers are exciting but wouldn’t put one up in their house cause it’s too exotic. She’ll buy some “handmade” multicolored owl nicknack or something and find it wild. They have some really good sushi shops but no way cilla likes sushi. Maybe a California roll but she’d need about 10 maki’s to fill her halfway up

The house is in blowing rock which is the more quiet, nature-equse town next to boone. But you’d have to go in town for most of your stuff.

Reactions: 15
They aren’t going to make any money on Airbnb because nobody is going to want to rent from them when there is a ton of competition in the neighborhood, not to mention their neighbors also have their home listed and they are a premiere host.

Selling would probably be the best thing to do. This isn’t a home that is paid off, they financed. It was stupid IMO to take on another loan. It’s only profitable if they were to rent the home out. They probably figured AirBnB would be easier because no tenant commitment and because of the location. They are in for a rude awakening, it’s like they don’t think before they do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Question…. I have never stayed in an AB&B but I do see all the regular fees you all have listed. Are Damage deposits fees included? I could see those horrible Pigs claiming damage each time and keeping Damage Deposit fees each and every time.
From what I have read here it sounds like the house
is not as nice as most available in the area and probably keeping Damage Deposit fees will the only way they will be able to break even???
Thoughts Tattlers….

Reactions: 15
Question…. I have never stayed in an AB&B but I do see all the regular fees you all have listed. Are Damage deposits fees included? I could see those horrible Pigs claiming damage each time and keeping Damage Deposit fees each and every time.
From what I have read here it sounds like the house
is not as nice as most available in the area and probably keeping Damage Deposit fees will the only way they will be able to break even???
Thoughts Tattlers….
I have an AirBnb reserved now for a couple of weeks from now. Looking at the fees there is a service fee and a cleaning fee .. I don't think I have ever paid a damage deposit fee.... but that may be an option I just haven't encountered.

Reactions: 13
Piggys little jab at Abbie "well you're 18 now" referring to her moving out. In your Fat dreams pigfuckles, she's not going anywhere as long as you choose to live your grifter, exploitative bougie life style. Enjoy the honks and tit stains oinker ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm totally here for this new venture of theirs. I mean, they all work out so great....LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It looks like none of the people left with Abbie after the party were sober. 8 hours of fun in the sun, drinking and eating. So responsible.🙄
In a situation like this, say Abbie was left inside and she got into something that harmed her…she burns herself, eats or drinks something she shouldn’t, basically anything that would require medical intervention, could the dumbasses be charged with some sort of negligence?

• Angry
  • Wow
It looks like none of the people left with Abbie after the party were sober. 8 hours of fun in the sun, drinking and eating. So responsible.🙄
In a situation like this, say Abbie was left inside and she got into something that harmed her…she burns herself, eats or drinks something she shouldn’t, basically anything that would require medical intervention, could the dumbasses be charged with some sort of negligence?
I wonder if Asshat has to stay in the house when Abbie goes in the house like she did at the party? I would think someone would have to stay in the house with her.. and it certainly isn't going to be princess Pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They aren’t going to make any money on Airbnb because nobody is going to want to rent from them when there is a ton of competition in the neighborhood, not to mention their neighbors also have their home listed and they are a premiere host.

Selling would probably be the best thing to do. This isn’t a home that is paid off, they financed. It was stupid IMO to take on another loan. It’s only profitable if they were to rent the home out. They probably figured AirBnB would be easier because no tenant commitment and because of the location. They are in for a rude awakening, it’s like they don’t think before they do.
They are in for a rude awakening. Plus, SelfieWrld reviews were a pony show compared to what he is going to face on AirBnB reviews. From what I saw, people are quick to say what they found undesirable with the property. Nit picky even…down the color of lightbulbs…no can opener…water pressure in a sink. Moobie is not prepared for this rodeo. Yeeehaw!😁
---
I wonder if Asshat has to stay in the house when Abbie goes in the house like she did at the party? I would think someone would have to stay in the house with her.. and it certainly isn't going to be princess Pig.
He acted like he was going to leave her by herself rocking on the couch. Who knows if he actually does…could be another fib for the humps.
---

What the duck?? Turn up the volume… why is he breathing like that….
Is he trying to tell us something??

Im gonna decode this tit🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
I see..
No no
Knock
On now bend knee(s)
🤔
Combined with the heavy breathing and phone getting knocked around, I say sounds about right.🤣 That’s Izzy.
How he proceeded to upload and post it to YT is another mystery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.