Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like someone is going to have all the fun sharing a bed with abs šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
@RocketQueen: thatā€™s the one thing Ass is good atā€”-running his mouth. That poor private teacher. Constantly filming her, criticizing her in front of his viewersā€”ā€”with or without her consent. And Iā€™m sure he and the Pig stuck their noses into her daily ā€œlessonsā€ interrupting her, critiquing her, correcting herā€¦.I donā€™t know how she stood it for as long as she did. Do you think she confronted them when she quit? That would have been an interesting exchange to watch/hear.
Honestly, I think she may have told Asa a thing or two, yes. She was probably so fed up it would've been hard not to say something.
I remember one instance, she was working with Abbie in the kitchen and of course Asa is filming. He butted in, disagreed with her on camera, then later in the vlog went on and on about how being her father made him know the "best' way to teach Abbie, etc etc. I remember thinking "yep- this isnt going to end well." LOL

This is also why we will never see another teacher. Hes already started laying the groundwork to explain that away- "Oh I havent decided what the next school year will look like, and what the focus will be, or what kind of professional will be instructing her..." My guess is there wont be much schooling, and certainly no teacher. He may try to pass off ABA as school, or hire respite for "outings", but no teacher.
He cant risk trying to explain why yet another teacher "failed" to teach Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Only half way through this vlog. Iā€™m not someone to assume Asa responds to certain things I say on hereā€¦ but I have been going hard on the view from the lot being obscured by trees so you donā€™t have an actual Mountain View of a town that is famous for it pretty much anywhere youā€™re standingā€¦ and here he is ranting about how beautiful the trees are and that yeah, you canā€™t see the mountain, and yeah he could chop them down (I meanā€¦ can he? I doubt ā€œlot #1 of fiveā€ has much land attached to it he ownsšŸ˜Œ) but .. he likes em.. so duck me I guess šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, I think she may have told Asa a thing or two, yes. She was probably so fed up it would've been hard not to say something.
I remember one instance, she was working with Abbie in the kitchen and of course Asa is filming. He butted in, disagreed with her on camera, then later in the vlog went on and on about how being her father made him know the "best' way to teach Abbie, etc etc. I remember thinking "yep- this isnt going to end well." LOL

This is also why we will never see another teacher. Hes already started laying the groundwork to explain that away- "Oh I havent decided what the next school year will look like, and what the focus will be, or what kind of professional will be instructing her..." My guess is there wont be much schooling, and certainly no teacher. He may try to pass off ABA as school, or hire respite for "outings", but no teacher.
He cant risk trying to explain why yet another teacher "failed" to teach Abbie.
You know what I found irritating? Each time Ass and Pig stated as to the reason they couldnā€™t find a teacher for Abbie was because ā€œall the good ones are employed alreadyā€. That may or may not be true but I felt like it was a slap at the teacher who quit. And as usualā€¦.never taking any responsibility for the reason a good teacher might not want to work at that stinky crappy house with those two hambeasts hovering over you, filming your every move to thousands (?) of viewers world wide, criticizing your teaching, injecting their own views and opinions into your instruction, in fact forcing their way of teaching Abbie onto you! What teacher good or not so good would want to work in those conditions?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is a viral video of an older man trying to skip.. it looked very genuine and he looked so cute... I think this is what the Massives were attempting with Pig trying to skip.
I agree with KateK, that crap was all about them wanting a viral video. They want her to be like Melissa McCarthy, guess what Asswipe Family, your're not comedians, you're morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dang.. hate that Iā€™m too late to suggest the thread. I couldnā€™t remember what number page we start on and tonight was a really bad night at work.. but whatever.. Iā€™ll give it a shot

thread suggestion #159
ā€œNknknknk k k n nk n kk kkkn nkno K B n. On now. Kn no no. Ben n kn k. On n n n n no.ā€
View attachment 2215908
I actually burst out laughing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New video

Watching P skip was pure comedy gold for us, but honestly so sad for her. She can barely move. She was out of breath from just walking and trying to skip. Does she plan on being around for any grandkids? Not just alive, but actually an active part of their lives? At this point, if she does live long enough, she's going to be immobile. We watched our granddaughter most of the day, and I was up doing things with her. We went for a walk around the neighborhood, we danced, I tossed her in the air and spun her around, and chased her all over the house. I want to keep up with her (and as I just found out, her little brother is coming in November! So I'll have two to keep up with!) I attempted skipping in my kitchen after I saw this just to make sure I still remembered how to do this myself. Yep. I can still skip at 50. WTF P??!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Mountain boho
For renters who no show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This last week has probably been the hardest assmunch has worked in years. If this don't result in instant millions (it won't) he'll never do this again. He does not want to work this hard and he's getting a taste of what rentals and AirBnBs take.
The last time I saw Moobie doing any work was them DIYing Selfish World. They were too cheap to employ people to do it and eventually it wasn't sustainable. Their inclusive company that Abbie was supposed to work in. You know, she would be swiping credit cards and ringing people up at the cash register and all the thingth.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Okay, I donā€™t understand. Itā€™s been mentioned so many times on this site about Pig and Ass not wanting to admit or accept this ID or IDD diagnosis. ( in addition to her autism diagnosis) I understand she was diagnosed as a young girl with autism. And I can see that there is more to that diagnosis. She just doesnā€™t seem to progress at all in any area. Iā€™m no expert. But if I were a parent, Iā€™d want the truth, Iā€™d want to know the more accurate diagnosis and prognosis. Why bury your head in the sand and keep beating your head against the door? A different or more current diagnosis might have helped with the treatment plan. Did the Jacksonville school for Autism know her accurate and true diagnosis and try to tell the Massives? Did the school want to go another direction as far as her plan of treatment? (not trying to have her work in the community because sheā€™d never be able to). Was this something that the Massives refused to accept and thatā€™s why they left JSA? Are they like stubborn mules ( sorry Bee) and just not willing to believe at age 18 Abbie is never going to progress, learn anything new or retain anything new, be potty trained, ever hold down a job, ever live independently? Whatā€™s their biggest fear? Taking care of her until they die? Regardless, I just donā€™t ā€œ get themā€ when it comes to this ID or IDD diagnosis. They are already living it. And Abbie is Abbie. As theyā€™ve admitted before with the Autism diagnosis. And I canā€™t see why if they are honest with their you tube/Facebook audience, it would change their viewership. The same people are going to watch this freak show. Might have different expectations but I canā€™t see the humps or anyone else stop watching.
If people know they were lying they might lose some precious followers. That is why he to hide the fact of how disabled abbie really is. They will never admit the truth about her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yep, Cilla Beast hounds people by email. Iā€™ve mentioned before that I was stupid enough in the early days to buy a couple of products from her. I thereafter received regular emails from her begging me to buy more. I told her to knock it off. She persisted. I sent her a cease and desist. She persisted. I then informed her of all the legal action I was willing to take. There were no further emails from her Priscilla Maas email, but then she contacted me via Slimelife email. I went ballistic on Slimelife about their scammy employee, and havenā€™t received any further emails.

By the way, she ā€œcolor-matchesā€ without even seeing a photograph of the customer. Sheā€™ll ask you what color you think is good, and then tell you that color will look great with your skin, which sheā€™s never seen!

Without Abbie, these two grifters wouldnā€™t have a penny to their names!
I can't believe she colour matches without even seeing what the person's skin looks like first. My best friend does a way better job. I remember when we went makeup shopping, she advised me on the best shade of foundation to use before I bought it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.