Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The North Carolina condo is outrageous with the MaAssive’s “Mountain Boho” design. Crappy dust catchers everywhere and impractical side tables, decor, and light fixtures. Not a good fit at all for a rental. I‘d love to hear Crystal critiquing this mess with Emily over wine after the kids go to sleep. 😂

8151F2E7-8D7B-47DD-962E-A434B8D80B0A.jpeg

8942ACC9-2BE3-45F6-88D5-2E2B866D2CE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
she doesn't even try to sit like a lady.
I mean also, in all fairness, it’s not the 1800s.

The North Carolina condo is outrageous with the MaAssive’s “Mountain Boho” design. Crappy dust catchers everywhere and impractical side tables, decor, and light fixtures. Not a good fit at all for a rental. I‘d love to hear Crystal critiquing this mess with Emily over wine after the kids go to sleep. 😂

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
A lamp under a light fixture. Nice touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
That small seat is already looking worn and no one has even stayed there yet. That huge vase will be knocked over within the first month of someone staying because it is in the way. I see a plant hanger, are they planning on asking people to water the plants inside?
They need to make sure they hold onto their photos because they will need them to put the house on the market, in the next few months, when it does have a tenant and they are strapped for cash and need it gone.
Like others have said, there are way nicer places up there and they barely can get them rented out right now. It will be at least November (probably more December, if old man weather doesn't come early) before they will even be able to get the first tenant. Minus some massive leghumpers that come and stay (but only will see maybe 1-2 of them)...

• Haha
  • Heart
The perfect earrings for Pigsweat!
Omg We gotta get these and ship 'em to Sweet Cilla

On another note. Do yalls honestly like that house in Boone? It looks dated and I think it's pretty ugly. I would never want to stay there

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg We gotta get these and ship 'em to Sweet Cilla

On another note. Do yalls honestly like that house in Boone? It looks dated and I think it's pretty ugly. I would never want to stay there
Heck no. In the last 3 years, I have been up that mountain 6-7 (maybe even 8 times) for skiing with the kiddos. We stay down in Blowing Rock or Boone and it is literally a fraction of the price, as staying on the mountain but IF we did want to stay on the mountain, there is so many more nicer places. Also, them being already down the mountain some (not being right at the ski lodge), really is a deal breaker because you already have to pack in and out of the ski lodge and you can't really walk to and from his house from there (very narrow and twisting roads, right to the lodge). I would be afraid of getting hit by a college kid, if we did walk. So, driving on down the mountain and spending $100/night at the Holiday Inn, which has a huge hot breakfast buffet, is way better than some outdated house, that I have to pack everything in and out, cook breakfast and wash up behind myself too...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like her back is hurting again. She's probably on a bunch of pain for it and I wouldn't be surprised if she uses booze to numb the pain too. She's a bleeping mess and needs to get it together before she dies or has a massive stroke.
I see a stressed induced heart attack, before the stroke (unless she is already having them)... With all the pressure to keep up the funding coming in, now an audit with SSA coming and SL sinking by the day, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I am the same age as P. I had my scare last year, when I was dealing with my own stressful issues (due to a school). I learned to take better care of myself and start working on my health.
She already had this chance once, having multiple sitters for Abbie and taking off to have WL surgery. She last all 8 months, before starting to pack back on the pounds that she just lost. If she doesn't face a wake up call soon, it will take one medical crisis and Asa will be cashing in her life insurance policy.. Of course, she is feeding him enough to make him have his own... Maybe they are racing each other to the grave?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OT: totally!😂
Do any of the UK peeps know of a company called koaoat? Sells a very mild hippy style of stuff @Nicole9Volt would be seen dead in,😂🤦🏼‍♀️😉Please don’t take offence Nicole, the story you wrote the morning (my time) about a place out of Boone, was so descriptive! I actually want to buy a set of gloves from to see if I can deconstruct them and knit my own as well, but have no knowledge of them. Thanks, heaps it’s 9.55 pm Thursday here, so good night,🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SMH. 😂
I am going to have to start Tattling at night. How am I supposed to be a productive member of society on a Thursday when I am deceased by 6:45 am? LMAO!
👇🏼This is the ONLY reason I watch her FB Lives.👇🏼Mountain Boho face action👇🏼
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_3979.jpeg
IMG_4089.jpeg

Yesterday, after watching her tit show, FB led me to a video from May 2020. Y’all…it is shocking what 3 years has done to this beast. She doesn’t even look like the same person.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2209630

View attachment 2209631
"Mountain boho" more like Mountain barf.
---
I hope ya'll got your duo lab because gooby is pretty sure it'll be sold out today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they are moving their old patio furniture up to Boone? The same furniture that was already at the house when they moved in, the same furniture that those fat sweaty slobs all sat in, and where a lot of Abby's bodily fluids have soaked in. That is so nasty, all the money they have and they can't buy something new for an Airbnb, noooo they will slop that furniture around for years to come. They don't care, they have new furniture now, soon to be Abby's toilet😄
I agree, it shows how little they think of other people. The selfish Maassives only care about themselves and money.

They seriously need to start getting Abbie to go to the loo more often instead of leaving her to sit in her own waste for a while, hence why some of the furniture reeks. Moreover, they need to actually STICK WITH IT rather than giving up after a week or so as what's going to happen when her parents are gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SMH. 😂
I am going to have to start Tattling at night. How am I supposed to be a productive member of society on a Thursday when I am deceased by 6:45 am? LMAO!
👇🏼This is the ONLY reason I watch her FB Lives.👇🏼Mountain Boho face action👇🏼
View attachment 2210159View attachment 2210161View attachment 2210164
Yesterday, after watching her tit show, FB led me to a video from May 2020. Y’all…it is shocking what 3 years has done to this beast. She doesn’t even look like the same person.
These side by sides are a perfect add campaign for SL competitors. "This is what constant SL usage will do to your skin and appearance. Buy our junk."

• Haha
  • Heart
A comment from the live posted on Thilla Thue’s page. 👀😹👀
photo-output.jpeg

---
These side by sides are a perfect add campaign for SL competitors. "This is what constant SL usage will do to your skin and appearance. Buy our junk."
Exactly. Her skin has taken a terrible nosedive. Hurry up and BUY! 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
About 10 minutes to get off the mountain and down into Blowing Rock. Blowing Rock is a smallish town and while they have some food options, most will drive on into Boone, which is another 10-15 minutes away.
We never would eat in Blowing Rock. There just wasn’t enough options for my kiddos.
Do your kids like particular foods? I remember being in a similar situation when I was younger whilst on holiday in Italy as I didn't like the food there at the time and would only eat breaded chicken or breaded fish and chips (occasionally sausages). They didn't do breaded chicken in any of the Italian restaurants we visited so I would just eat chips there.

I was sensitive to certain tastes and textures back then but started getting used to it once I had my jaw operation and realised how wonderful Italian food actually tasted and it's now my favourite type of cuisine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.