Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I think she will certainly start struggling with mobility- we see here struggling now, and Asa recently blabbed that she sleeps on a heating pad and ice packs. She said she was sore and her shoulders hurt from carrying her bag on her trip with her mother a few weeks back, so it's a given she'll continue to decline. But being fat doesn't mean she will drop dead anytime soon lol
Ok so does Abbie get heating pads and Ice packs because I’m sure she can use it because of her rocking and bad posture.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember when Pig stole Crazy Nanny's cupcake and put it in the shepantry? CN was like "Where's my cupcake?!" and Pig sheepishly got it back out of the shepantry. I believe it was when Nanny took Abbie out in the car and she was throwing her shoes out of the window or some tit.
That’s hilarious. I’m surprised Pig confessed to the cupcake theft. I remember when Crazy Nanny took Abbie somewhere (bless her heart).. and she said Abbie threw her shoe or shoes out the window into the parking lot. I loved it when Crazy Nanny defiantly said, “And I’m not going back! “ (To retrieve the shoes.)

I give anyone other than Ass credit for bravery as far as attempting to take Abbie anywhere in the car with all her behaviors. I would not want the liability if anything would happen. She might elope, open the car door, refuse to get up off the floor, have a melt down, have a blow out from her diaper, break something, injure someone or herself, the list is endless. It’d be a nightmare. I’d sure love to hear all about Crazy Nanny’s experiences and thoughts as far as the Maases and Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. I think she will certainly start struggling with mobility- we see here struggling now, and Asa recently blabbed that she sleeps on a heating pad and ice packs. She said she was sore and her shoulders hurt from carrying her bag on her trip with her mother a few weeks back, so it's a given she'll continue to decline. But being fat doesn't mean she will drop dead anytime soon lol
I think it's going to be all the alcohol, fat, sodium and sugar combined with her lack of physical activity that's going to kill her. Her fat is running out of places to go. Twatty and Tubby's organs have to be choking from the fat. They may not drop dead soon but a slow death would be even more miserable . They have a future of irreversable illness and immobility if they don't get it together. They are a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok so does Abbie get heating pads and Ice packs because I’m sure she can use it because of her rocking and bad posture.
I think it's going to be all the alcohol, fat, sodium and sugar combined with her lack of physical activity that's going to kill her. Her fat is running out of places to go. Twatty and Tubby's organs have to be choking from the fat. They may not drop dead soon but a slow death would be even more miserable . They have a future of irreversable illness and immobility if they don't get it together. They are a mess.
Tina Turner died....83

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think CN saw the writing on the wall and the changing of houses was the opportunity to bale without losing any credibility and ‘ruin’ her status as a career nanny.
Assa had got some ‘fame’ from SBSK and had all these notions in his head that he was going to be a viral youtuber and finish working and go full time.
He ‘asked’ CN if she could come with him and Abbie to go somewhere in public and he would and CN would wrangle Ab.
Assa as we have come to know overstepped the boundaries and filmed CN and had her doing stuff completely out of ‘job’ description etc.
So when they moved from the rental and into mouldy manor, it was the best excuse to cut and run. As she worked for an agency, arsewipe couldn’t cook the books and offer her money under the table, was promoting CN’s art as Abbie’s, and sticking to CN’s hours of work timetable would have been career sui**de!
Sorry rambling, but I hope y’all (🤦🏼‍♀️😉) get it?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think CN saw the writing on the wall and the changing of houses was the opportunity to bale without losing any credibility and ‘ruin’ her status as a career nanny.
Assa had got some ‘fame’ from SBSK and had all these notions in his head that he was going to be a viral youtuber and finish working and go full time.
He ‘asked’ CN if she could come with him and Abbie to go somewhere in public and he would and CN would wrangle Ab.
Assa as we have come to know overstepped the boundaries and filmed CN and had her doing stuff completely out of ‘job’ description etc.
So when they moved from the rental and into mouldy manor, it was the best excuse to cut and run. As she worked for an agency, arsewipe couldn’t cook the books and offer her money under the table, was promoting CN’s art as Abbie’s, and sticking to CN’s hours of work timetable would have been career sui**de!
Crazy nanny seems like a sensible person so I wonder just how different The Maasses were before FA.

Reactions: 18
The artwork thing was just so blatant. He turned a fun activity into merch for the humpers. And filmed it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Asa used government money (respite) to pay Crazy Nanny to produce "art" with Abbie, then he turns around and benefits $$$ from the art.
Is this what they call double dipping? 🤔
I dunno what they'd call it.
I call it Egregious af.
Crazy Nanny knew it was dirty and didn't want to be associated with it anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It was something like Crazy Nanny having Abbie stamp Christmas ornaments (in other words, CN stamping) for Humper merch. I’m sure they sold a ton and CN didn’t see a penny from it. At least, that’s what I think happened. I believe it was the final straw.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Also recall cn would do their mountains of laundry while being alone with Abbie. Including folding it. The Maasholes couldn't even be bothered to put it away after she did all that work for them.

There was a LOT of things that they took advantage of and abused as far as CN goes. So it is hard to say one thing for sure was the last straw.

It could also be the agency she worked through refused to provide services to the Maasholes anymore. They certainly didn't get any new caretakers from any agency after that.

Reactions: 26
I think CN being a church lady was horrified by the MLM scam and the exploitation of Abbie on YouTube to make money and left as soon as she could. I remember the poor woman doing their laundry as the fat Pig was to lazy to do it. Why should she have to do things that are not in her job description and help fat lazy unemployed people that cant do basic things themselves. Best decision she ever made was to get the hell out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was something like Crazy Nanny having Abbie stamp Christmas ornaments (in other words, CN stamping) for Humper merch. I’m sure they sold a ton and CN didn’t see a penny from it. At least, that’s what I think happened. I believe it was the final straw.
Yep. They sold out and were like 5 bucks a piece. She looked DONE when he filmed her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
When Nanny left.

Everyone looks different. Abbie still babyfaced and thinner. Priscilla still thin-ish from weightloss surgery. Assa actually looked like he showered.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve been trying to watch their vlogs lately but keep on falling asleep half way through. Anyway, sadly I made it to the end of this one. Did you see Fat duck Priscilla cutting the bread? Who cuts bread like that? Clearly she doesn’t know how to use a serrated knife to actually cut through it. Unfortunately I then saw her and her gobshite son eating. 🤮 He eats like a five year old, shovelling huge portions of crap into his mouth, while his so called mother used her fingers to eat fried animal corpse and proceeded to chew with her mouth open. 🤮 They really are uncouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I give anyone other than Ass credit for bravery as far as attempting to take Abbie anywhere in the car with all her behaviors. I would not want the liability if anything would happen. She might elope, open the car door, refuse to get up off the floor, have a melt down, have a blow out from her diaper, break something, injure someone or herself, the list is endless. It’d be a nightmare. I’d sure love to hear all about Crazy Nanny’s experiences and thoughts as far as the Maases and Abbie.
🖐🏻<—-this guy right here. Been through it all in the 14 years I worked in a Supportive Employment program for autistic and IDD adults

ive had clients have meltdowns in department stores and refuse to get up. Open doors and try to escape a moving vehicle. Disgusting diaper blowouts. Yes, the list is endless I’ve been hit, kicked, punched, spit on, scratched and knocked out cold.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They are both high risk for heart attacks. Between their diet, lack of exercise and stress from the situation they put themselves in financially by not living within their means and always having to scam more money. If they make it thru their 40’s once they are in their 50’s they will start seeing major health issues. The sad thing is that they could turn that around now and change the outcome.
Asa's had confirmed covid as well - and I'm sure Priscilla caught it. There was one point where she was displaying all the symptoms but kept insisting it was just a cold.

Prior covid infection increases the chance of cardiovascular accidents like heart attacks and strokes, especially in obese people.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have nothing against CN at all...but no one forced her to do their laundry, lol.
If she worked for an agency he duties would be very clear. When did they say she came from an agency? 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She thought she looked cute! 🙄😂 Freshly recycled into her latest email:

IMG_3159.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When Nanny left.

Everyone looks different. Abbie still babyfaced and thinner. Priscilla still thin-ish from weightloss surgery. Assa actually looked like he showered.

P: "We don't NEED a caregiver"
A: "If we had no respite or anything we'd still be totally fine because we're here"

Two statements that did not age well. P goes away every chance she gets, leaving Ass with Abbie damn near 24/7/365 now that she is home all the time. They are not "totally fine".
---
She thought she looked cute! 🙄😂 Freshly recycled into her latest email:

View attachment 2193926
$55 for THAT???!!! OMFG . Go to Walmart, Target, or a grocery store and pick up a double pack of Coppertone spray for like $15.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Priscillas mom is just as big as she is and I’m sure she doesn’t exercise or eat well either. Priscilla is big as hell and doesn’t take care of her health but I see a lot of people worse off that are still living life. It mostly comes down to genetics. Priscilla still has two ‘healthy’ living parents. I guess we’d have to know her family history.
As Billy Joel said, "Only the good die young."

Crazy nanny seems like a sensible person so I wonder just how different The Maasses were before FA.
I think they were a little less terrible...especially Priscilla, who hadn't yet been pumped up by the hot-air assblowing of the MLM cult, and Isaiah, who was just a kid with crappy parents at that point. But I also think, like a lot of narcissists, they know how to make a good impression and coast on that for a little while...people stick around because they believe the facade the family puts up, but once the cracks start to show, it doesn't take long for people to figure out who A&P really are. That's why you constantly see friends and even family just disappear out of their lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.