Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at Pig's birthday dinner where you HAVE to make reservations :cautious: Abbie and Atha were taking a leisurely stroll outside (some tit behavior went down in the restaurant). Was Abbie signing to go to the bathroom? After yesterdays vlog where we saw her standing in the corner with her facing the wall, I am on high poop alert now.

Notice how when Atha said at the end of the vlog he wanted to go sit out on the patio and have adult beverages with her, his "Queen" said "yeah, I'm calling my friends, they're going to have a cocktail with me". All he could say is "that's sweet" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, for the 50th time we hear about the big life transition Isaiah is experiencing, just like thousands of other young adults around the country. I can't believe he went to the so-called "job interview" with all that gross hair growing on his neck. I work in HR and if I was interviewing him I think that would definitely be a big NO for me. He looks dirty and smelly. Oh and according to Atha wearing khaki's makes you a full grown adult. I remember when I was a SAHM and all I was around were toddlers, to some degree, I was not able to have meaningful conversations with adults. I think this is happening to Atha. But I also think he is a total asshole so the combination of him staying home with Abbie 24/7 and being a dick makes him 100x's more unappealing to watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Isaiah said he is one of the oldest workers at the Camp this summer. Shocker.
And has anyone noticed how they go from saying that he's volunteering at the camp, to working at the camp? Which is it?
And I thought he already had a job? WTH is he interviewing for then?
And while I 100% believe it is in GB's best interest to find a job and spend as little time at home as possible, A&P are just obsessed- going full court press wanting him working less than 2 weeks after graduating.
Hey ATHA! When are YOU going to get a job, you lazy duck! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sounds really good!! And cheap! I need cheap haha

You do anything special to your chicken thighs?
Salt, pepper, herb blend of your choice - I've been using Badia Sazon Tropical with the green lid lately; Badia Sazon Completa is also delicious on chicken. Plain salt & pepper is just fine if that's what you've got.
You can get the Badia at Walmart for cheap, and you should be able to get a 10lb bag of chicken leg quarters there (usually 8 large pieces, separate and freeze individually) for about $8.
Toss on a baking sheet (on a metal cooling rack set in a baking sheet if possible) and roast at 400* F for like 45min to an hour; you really can't overcook these.

Today's vlog was weird and bland and.... I dunno, it felt like no one was even really trying?
Was Priscilla having a tantrum about not getting enough for her birthday? The whole dynamic felt really off, IMO.
---
So at Pig's birthday dinner where you HAVE to make reservations :cautious: Abbie and Atha were taking a leisurely stroll outside (some tit behavior went down in the restaurant). Was Abbie signing to go to the bathroom? After yesterdays vlog where we saw her standing in the corner with her facing the wall, I am on high poop alert now.

Yeah, she was. Atha tried to play it off as her signing for "cart" but that was clearly "bathroom."

Isaiah said he is one of the oldest workers at the Camp this summer. Shocker.
And has anyone noticed how they go from saying that he's volunteering at the camp, to working at the camp? Which is it?
And I thought he already had a job? WTH is he interviewing for then?
And while I 100% believe it is in GB's best interest to find a job and spend as little time at home as possible, A&P are just obsessed- going full court press wanting him working less than 2 weeks after graduating.
Hey ATHA! When are YOU going to get a job, you lazy duck! 😂 😂
I'll bet he's got a job lined up at the same center Summer works at. Asa called it an interview, Isaiah called it a meeting - he probably went in to fill out the paperwork and they tried to make it sound like a big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I stopped watching but I do read here still...and occasionally have to go look because you all are amazing with the commentary!

One thing I don't understand about these people is...what happened???? Not that Asa and Priscilla were ever good parents ...but at least on cam they seemed United and worked together with Abbie....Priscilla seemed more like a mother...

About a year after the move to moody she seemed to wake up one day and decided I want a fun single lifestyle with bffs, and booze, and lots of travel without any responsibility!!!

She blew out her stomach surgery , had her phone permanently fused to her hoof, if she's not online partying drinking and acting like she's 17, she's laying on a couch under a blanket playing on her phone like a teenager.....when did she just decide I don't want to be a wife, a mom, a caregiver, a parent, or part of this family anymore?

Did something happen between her and Asa? They live more like they have an " arrangement" then a family..marriage...

Just wondering if something specific happened?
Everything that was already said in responses are good reasons.

just some added thoughts ..
FA becoming a bigger channel had Asa in the editing room more.. more focused on this as his job. Cilla got interested in vlogging too but absolutely not about autism. Anything but autism. So get her failed cooking show.. failed other things.. until she found MLM grifting make up right at home and had enough a following to be at a decent place on the pyramid.

So both being successful but completely seperate.
Abbie quickly became asa’s problem solely just out of it being “fathering autism” and also like others said, Cilla was done being a mom when GB left.. she never wanted to be a mom to someone with as much special needs as Abbie. So she shut herself in her room and went harder into the MLM.

The physical and emotional distance between her and Asa just naturally grew slowly enough to where it’s a total normal thing for her to spend literally more time away from the house in other states than at home.

both got more unhealthy, less uhhh attractive? Lol… so that equals less sex. Less intimacy.

on the autism side of “fathering autism”.. Asa’s inability to stay consistent in ABA practices and Abbie’s regression made the “autism awareness and tips” irrelevant and just sad so now she is never the focus of the show and it’s digressed into the most boring family vlog ever

me and my guy are convinced Cilla head someone on the side she sees when traveling. Fat fetish is an EXTREMELY common fetish among guys. And with hook up apps so easy and discrete, it wouldn’t be that difficult for her to find a duck

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I hope someone in that family has the wherewithal to make sure Priscilla is buried in that yellow dress since she loves wearing it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have very very few friends, but I prefer it that way. I am not a social person. When one of the few want to meet up, I always have an excuse not to. After awhile, they give up, I have my husband, my kids, and my TV, which is enough for me.
Same here. When I go out to run errands I always make it a point to talk to others… it’s just enough interaction so I am not labeled as being totally anti social 😂 I have had the best conversations with total strangers who have said that they really needed that(me starting a conversation) because they were feeling blue, felt lonely,or just that someone was nice to them. P would never take a few minutes out of her life to actually connect with someone,even if only for 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope someone in that family has the wherewithal to make sure Priscilla is buried in that yellow dress since she loves wearing it so much.
That poor dress has given its all. It deserves to be laid to rest with dignity and honor.
With a medal for bravery and valor- it fought the good fight. 😂 😂

• Haha
This popped up on my YT page and I didn’t think I’d seen it before. Anyway, I watched bits of it and was appalled about 20 mins in, when they start singing and won’t let Abbie escape the noise. Just one of the many examples of them ignoring her sensitivities and forcing her to stay in a situation that upsets her.

• Sad
  • Sick
…. Aww come on… it’s the first time anyone has physically touched her body in years… in her eyes, magic happened in that room…🫠
That’s amazing. A 400 lb woman going for a massage. I’ll bet the massage therapist had to be thinking, “Please don’t break my table, please don’t break my table.” Plus trying to keep her face from registering sheer shock and horror when Pig trotted in, in all her piggy glory. Snorting and oinking her delight at being the center of attention and oily rubbing for an hour. Lord help us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This popped up on my YT page and I didn’t think I’d seen it before. Anyway, I watched bits of it and was appalled about 20 mins in, when they start singing and won’t let Abbie escape the noise. Just one of the many examples of them ignoring her sensitivities and forcing her to stay in a situation that upsets her.
Omg this is the vlog that P bought five pounds of shrimp for a dish that only called for one pound!
"Well, there are five of us."
And THAT is why her surgery failed.
She never lost the fat mentality. She even said she gets nervous there may not be enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG… I responded too early.. just now saw the spaghetti!

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Look.. I know ground beef is traditional with spaghetti.. (I mean.. I always thought it should be meatballs… ) but absolutely not for me.
Like I said above, I use half the ground beef for my hamburger helper because I’m not a big fan of loose ground beef. The only time is maybe tacos and even then I’m filling it with more lettuce and tomato..

But holy crap dude. That is just not for me.
I LOVE spaghetti.. but like I said above.. I make it like my parents did. But a little modified.

Sliced Kielbasa sausage instead of ground beef..
And EXTREMELY chunky sauce is the only way I can eat it.

Nicole’s Spaghetti (if anyone interested)

-Polska Kielbasa (optional.. it’s chunky as it is)
-Prego Mushroom and Green pepper Chunky Garden (wal mart M&GP chunky brand just as good and half price)
-Spaghetti
-Can of diced tomatoes with g.pepper and onion
-can of slice mushrooms
-Chopped green pepper and onion
-Parsley, garlic powder, salt
-butter
-parm cheese

-I slice the kielbasa and fry it on the stove top
-Cook the chopped g.pep and onion in olive oil over the stove (lil oregano if want)
-Combine the sauce, can mushrooms, can tomatoes, seasonings (you end up with twice the amount of sauce so if it’s just cooking for 2 you can pour the mix back in the jar and keep for 5 days in fridge)
-boil the spaghetti of course

when spaghetti done, add butter and mix
(Now this is where I get naughty but you don’t have to use as much as I do)
While still in bowl, add parm… then plate… pour the sauce with the chopped g.pep and onion you want on… add parm… mix… top with parm 🤍🤍🤍
If you brown up some bulk Italian sausage to add to your sauce, instead of ground beef, that’s very tasty, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
I wonder if Lauren and Kaitlyn will be there? All her down line from the Slimelife business—-those poor slobs have to cough up yet more money to buy plane tickets, rental cars, lodging, gifts to attend Pigs birthday even though they can’t afford it.

She does need a paid “vacation” to a six month fat farm. It’d do the whole family a world of good. Daily exercise and vegetables for the pig, a nice vacation from the Pig for the rest of the family. Should be a fat farm where no alcohol is allowed. Let the Pig dry out for a while. Give her liver a rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s amazing. A 400 lb woman going for a massage. I’ll bet the massage therapist had to be thinking, “Please don’t break my table, please don’t break my table.” Plus trying to keep her face from registering sheer shock and horror when Pig trotted in, in all her piggy glory. Snorting and oinking her delight at being the center of attention and oily rubbing for an hour. Lord help us.
My daughter does body sculpting and she definitely gets concerned when large people come in. She has a portable but sturdy table that is supposed to hold up to 260 lbs. The other issue is these clients expect miracles when it’s obvious they should be trying to lose weight before getting this kind of service done. I don’t know how Big P can lay on her stomach to have a massage. I would love to be a fly on the wall just to see how the poor masseuse accomplishes this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lifestyle of the witch and her Ignoramus
All The Things and the tit they sling.
Otherwise known as the Hambeasts,
It’s CillaMe Maashole
Screenshot_20230523-174819~4.png

and her Narcissistic Douchebag of a husband, Atha Maashole.
Screenshot_20230523-222733-138~4.png

Coming to you from Jacksonville, Florida.
A place known for its ten foot alligators, roaches as big as your thumb and the latest NAACP travel advisory.
It's no wonder why the Hambeasts call it home.

With the scent of freshly made sweet and creamy coffee and the smell of poo made by various species, it’s time for the Cillabeast to get up.
Screenshot_20230523-175231~5.png

Morning routine includes washing of the Gunts….
Screenshot_20230523-223024-718~6.png

Screenshot_20230523-223149-249~3.png

Demanding hugs and breakfast made by a schmuck, now her day can begin.
Screenshot_20230523-174042~4.png

After second breakfast, it’s pool side for this million dollar beauty guide.
Screenshot_20230523-234137~4.png

The cabana boy bringing the Duncan poolside…..
Screenshot_20230523-172102~3.png

And providing….. entertainment?.....
Screenshot_20230523-172443~3.png

Getting the spam nice and crispy.
Screenshot_20230523-233928~6.png

After brunch and second snack, it’s time for lunch. Nothing less than fancy TikTok food for this chunky plus sized influencer.
N. o. t. h. i. n. g. l. e. s. s. .smack. mkay.
Screenshot_20230523-171544-550~4.png

First dinner? Second Dinner?
Screenshot_20230524-212304~4.png

It doesn’t really matter as long as it has cheese.
Screenshot_20230524-212402~3.png

Slinging Slime Time!
Screenshot_20230523-220701-127~2.png

Spam fried nicely. Plenty of droopy lip. This go getter is ready for slinging sun block.
Screenshot_20230523-221106~2.png

Aw, papa likes the hat.
Screenshot_20230523-220800-330~3.png

There you have it folks.
The Lifestyle of the witch and her Ignoramus.
What does this million dollar, plus size, chunky beauty guide have in store next?
Who knows, but what we do know...
there will be cheese!
Screenshot_20230524-213408-729~4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That poor dress has given its all. It deserves to be laid to rest with dignity and honor.
With a medal for bravery and valor- it fought the good fight. 😂 😂
Yes, the original yellow dress needs a funeral. Here is around the time she first introduced it at Golden Boy’s high school graduation:

EDDE39F6-91AA-4344-B373-E7D699191705.jpeg

She was slimmer then. But after wear and tear and weight gain it looks so fragile on her girth:

6D8514C4-4E85-4A76-AE68-42987515789C.jpeg
01725164-EDF3-44EC-AC27-89ADC090D8A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Same here. When I go out to run errands I always make it a point to talk to others… it’s just enough interaction so I am not labeled as being totally anti social 😂 I have had the best conversations with total strangers who have said that they really needed that(me starting a conversation) because they were feeling blue, felt lonely,or just that someone was nice to them. P would never take a few minutes out of her life to actually connect with someone,even if only for 5 minutes.
Unless they were driving an ice cream truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lifestyle of the witch and her Ignoramus
All The Things and the tit they sling.
Otherwise known as the Hambeasts,
It’s CillaMe Maashole
View attachment 2194289

and her Narcissistic Douchebag of a husband, Atha Maashole.
View attachment 2194292

Coming to you from Jacksonville, Florida.
A place known for its ten foot alligators, roaches as big as your thumb and the latest NAACP travel advisory.
It's no wonder why the Hambeasts call it home.

With the scent of freshly made sweet and creamy coffee and the smell of poo made by various species, it’s time for the Cillabeast to get up.
View attachment 2194293

Morning routine includes washing of the Gunts….
View attachment 2194294
View attachment 2194295

Demanding hugs and breakfast made by a schmuck, now her day can begin.
View attachment 2194296

After second breakfast, it’s pool side for this million dollar beauty guide.
View attachment 2194298

The cabana boy bringing the Duncan poolside…..
View attachment 2194299

And providing….. entertainment?.....
View attachment 2194300

Getting the spam nice and crispy.
View attachment 2194301

After brunch and second snack, it’s time for lunch. Nothing less than fancy TikTok food for this chunky plus sized influencer.
N. o. t. h. i. n. g. l. e. s. s. .smack. mkay.
View attachment 2194302

First dinner? Second Dinner?
View attachment 2194303

It doesn’t really matter as long as it has cheese.
View attachment 2194304

Slinging Slime Time!
View attachment 2194306

Spam fried nicely. Plenty of droopy lip. This go getter is ready for slinging sun block.
View attachment 2194307

Aw, papa likes the hat.
View attachment 2194308

There you have it folks.
The Lifestyle of the witch and her Ignoramus.
What does this million dollar, plus size, chunky beauty guide have in store next?
Who knows, but what we do know...
there will be cheese!
View attachment 2194309
*applause*
💜🥀

:coffee:I believe this is my favourite ever :D:coronation: So many outstandingly great photos & the Lifestyles of the witch & Her Ignoramus is BRILLIANT!!

Thanks ✨✨🌟⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg this is the vlog that P bought five pounds of shrimp for a dish that only called for one pound!
"Well, there are five of us."
And THAT is why her surgery failed.
She never lost the fat mentality. She even said she gets nervous there may not be enough.
That’s not “fat mentality,” that’s bleeping stupid. I’m fat. My mentality is I like junk food and I don’t like exercise. I have never once thought “I need to quintuple this recipe if I want to feed five people.” And that’s because I’m not a stupid witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
My daughter does body sculpting and she definitely gets concerned when large people come in. She has a portable but sturdy table that is supposed to hold up to 260 lbs. The other issue is these clients expect miracles when it’s obvious they should be trying to lose weight before getting this kind of service done. I don’t know how Big P can lay on her stomach to have a massage. I would love to be a fly on the wall just to see how the poor masseuse accomplishes this.
Isn't massage for muscles? How would you ever even get c!ose to muscles through the layers of fat..I just can't picture it. I wonder if it was a lymphatic drainage massage..I could see her hugely benefiting from that...as well as weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.