Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly those glasses and hat SCREAM ID. I usually dislike saying things like that but WTF?
It's like someone convinced her that the louder and larger the accessories the more successful her fat is hidden. It's not working for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh! It looks like I have to do it when creating a new thread. I don’t think I can go in and post a poll in the middle of a thread. Never fear…Thread #159 will be here before we know it!😹😹😹
Fat takes its toll
Can’t wait for the poll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember when Pig stole Crazy Nanny's cupcake and put it in the shepantry? CN was like "Where's my cupcake?!" and Pig sheepishly got it back out of the shepantry. I believe it was when Nanny took Abbie out in the car and she was throwing her shoes out of the window or some tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember when Pig stole Crazy Nanny's cupcake and put it in the shepantry? CN was like "Where's my cupcake?!" and Pig sheepishly got it back out of the shepantry. I believe it was when Nanny took Abbie out in the car and she was throwing her shoes out of the window or some tit.
I'll bet that witch has snacks hidden all over the house, pool area, car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.
Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, congestive heart failure. Pushing 60 at the rate she's going? I wouldn't bet on it. I can't wait til she hits menopause. She's going to be quite the shitstorm of rage, night sweats, and insomnia. I can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.
I think that if Twatty Beast doesn't get it together by the end of the year, we will see all sorts of serious health issues. Her mobility is going to get worse and I think she will be in a scooter before much longer. She isn't too far off WLW in terms of girth, lack of musculature and posture. Neither are able to sit up straight or easily take the stairs. I'm with you, I can't imagine her getting to 62. I think that Tubby will be lucky to see 55. He holds far more stress than his useless, obese and selfish roommate. He is a ticking time bomb and when he goes, Twatty is in BIG trouble. As for Boy Wonder, he's going to end up as a fat, alcoholic, unemployed, incel, shitshack dweller going out only to get more junk food and hooch for himself and his bedridden mother who he has to wash and baby powder her many crevices 3x a week.
---
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. Kaitlyn, who rents her condo, is excited to announce that she is buying a time share 🥴 🥴 There are two comments on the vlog and both say DON'T DO IT. Poor thing means well, but damn she is dumb as a box of rocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think that if Twatty Beast doesn't get it together by the end of the year, we will see all sorts of serious health issues. Her mobility is going to get worse and I think she will be in a scooter before much longer. She isn't too far off WLW in terms of girth, lack of musculature and posture. Neither are able to sit up straight or easily take the stairs. I'm with you, I can't imagine her getting to 62. I think that Tubby will be lucky to see 55. He holds far more stress than his useless, obese and selfish roommate. He is a ticking time bomb and when he goes, Twatty is in BIG trouble. As for Boy Wonder, he's going to end up as a fat, alcoholic, unemployed, incel, shitshack dweller going out only to get more junk food and hooch for himself and his bedridden mother who he has to wash and baby powder her many crevices 3x a week.
---
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. Kaitlyn, who rents her condo, is excited to announce that she is buying a time share 🥴 🥴 There are two comments on the vlog and both say DON'T DO IT. Poor thing means well, but damn she is dumb as a box of rocks.
They are both high risk for heart attacks. Between their diet, lack of exercise and stress from the situation they put themselves in financially by not living within their means and always having to scam more money. If they make it thru their 40’s once they are in their 50’s they will start seeing major health issues. The sad thing is that they could turn that around now and change the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Priscillas mom is just as big as she is and I’m sure she doesn’t exercise or eat well either. Priscilla is big as hell and doesn’t take care of her health but I see a lot of people worse off that are still living life. It mostly comes down to genetics. Priscilla still has two ‘healthy’ living parents. I guess we’d have to know her family history.

Reactions: 18
Isaiah called her "Italian" dish, covered in CHEDDAR ( 🤣 🤣 ) "like the school cafeterias".
Ohhhhh Beasty was PISSED!!
😂😂
Is isaiah finally getting the balls to tell his mother what he really thinks of her crap cooking?

• Haha
Priscillas mom is just as big as she is and I’m sure she doesn’t exercise or eat well either. Priscilla is big as hell and doesn’t take care of her health but I see a lot of people worse off that are still living life. It mostly comes down to genetics. Priscilla still has two ‘healthy’ living parents. I guess we’d have to know her family history.
That we see. Plus, they probably worked and stayed active. She doesn't even grocery shop anymore. Lucky for her it's a 2 story house, because climbing the stairs is the only time her heart rate goes up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree. I think she will certainly start struggling with mobility- we see here struggling now, and Asa recently blabbed that she sleeps on a heating pad and ice packs. She said she was sore and her shoulders hurt from carrying her bag on her trip with her mother a few weeks back, so it's a given she'll continue to decline. But being fat doesn't mean she will drop dead anytime soon lol

I remember CN said she bought the cupcake for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.