Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts are as follows:
Pig packs her jowls when she eats. Like an obese, hungover chipmunk that is fearful she wonโ€™t be able to scrounge up another plate of vittles by the time second breakfast time rolls around.
Yโ€™all have already touched on just about everything. @CoffeeMomof2 posted something I also noticed.
When french toast and 8 lbs of undercooked bacon is just simply not enough. Pig is heading for rock bottom. She is doubling down on the caloric intake. The next year of slop intake should make thingth interesting. She will be over 400 lbsโ€ฆ.without a doubt. Eventually, as time goes on she will be far bigger than she has ever been before, and because of her personality, or lack thereofโ€ฆI canโ€™t wait!๐Ÿ˜Ž
View attachment 2192886
Alsoโ€ฆIf any of you are wondering what loading a pull-up looks like ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ There you go.
View attachment 2192889
what was pigshit doing to Abbie in the 2nd pic?? The look on her face is true CillaMe & Abbie :(:sick::poop::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmm, I have an autistic son too and I don't see the progress she does. However, MY boy is now doing volunteer work at the Autism Society every week, able to get haircuts at a salon on a regular basis, rarely aggressive, etc. Oh and this morning he used his words to tell me he had to use the bathroom. That is something we work on DAILY and it still is very rare that he advocates for himself in this way-so I was floored when he said that whole sentence as clear as anything. Of course I DID NOT ignore that request AT ALL. I didn't care that it made us late for school either. He proceeded to have a fantastic day.
Thatโ€™s amazing!!
Thatโ€™s is one of the top reasons I want to work with or care for autistic children. Getting to see the progress and achievements feels so good. And is good for my pessimistic, always thinking of the bad things-self

I also like to think of different ways of going about things. Like, the way they teach math here at this school is sooooo convoluted. I end up catching up with the people struggling after class and show them different ways to do it. (I fricken love math lol)
Iโ€™d like to take that soft skill and transfer it to neuro-divergence.

Also Iโ€™m childish as duck lol. Love to come up with kooky projects. My manic side makes turns me into a big kid sometimes. Give me a job where I can do table top activities with kids and I wonโ€™t work a day
---
Two minutes in to tonightโ€™s Live and Iโ€™m OUT! Such a lush.

View attachment 2192060View attachment 2192061

Her fried chest looks like she has some weird camisole under her black shirt. Itโ€™s so creepy!

View attachment 2192066
I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST DOUCH SUNGLASS ERA OF FA!?
---
Not in the least! It's flavorful but not spicy at all.

Here's a freebie recipe for Priscilla to rip off for her Poops Pants Priscilla channel:

Preheat oven to 400* F
1-2lbs carrots - peel, and slice into diagonal 1/2 inch coins
Place in a large mixing bowl or a gallon size ziploc bag
Add 1 to 1.5 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil. Add black pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon or more za'atar (or any spice blend you like - Badia sazon completa is great and really cheap at Walmart, a little cumin and corriander with a bit of chili flake is nice, smoked paprika and garlic finished with lemon juice after it's out of the oven, or just use salt and pepper). Add salt to taste depending on the salt content of any spice blend you may use.
Toss the carrots, oil, and seasonings together in the bowl/bag. Pour onto a baking sheet of some sort in 1 layer.
Throw it in the oven for 15ish minutes or so, until carrots are soft and beginning to brown nicely.
Taste to see if they need more salt.
These reheat well for lunch the next day.

Hell, here's a crazy easy rice hack she can have while we're at it.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan (I use my Instant Pot)
Slice up a bunch of scallions/green onions, separating the white part from the green part.
Toss the white parts of the scallion in the oil with a pinch of salt. Saute for a couple minutes until they soften.
Add a couple teaspoons ground turmeric. Mix that around in there for a minute.
Add 1 to 1.5 cups white rice. I like jasmine rice but use whatever. It's fine. Toss the rice around in the scallion & turmeric oil for a minute.
Add 1.5 to 2 cups water and a couple heavy pinches of salt. If using an Instant Pot, put the lid on and hit the rice button. If using the stove, bring to a boil, cover, lower heat and let it steam until it's done.
Use the green parts of the scallions to garnish.
This is my rice recipe for everything from roasted chicken to taco bowls to Asian dishes to Halal cart style chicken/turkey bowls.
Sounds really good!! And cheap! I need cheap haha

You do anything special to your chicken thighs?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stopped watching but I do read here still...and occasionally have to go look because you all are amazing with the commentary!

One thing I don't understand about these people is...what happened???? Not that Asa and Priscilla were ever good parents ...but at least on cam they seemed United and worked together with Abbie....Priscilla seemed more like a mother...

About a year after the move to moody she seemed to wake up one day and decided I want a fun single lifestyle with bffs, and booze, and lots of travel without any responsibility!!!

She blew out her stomach surgery , had her phone permanently fused to her hoof, if she's not online partying drinking and acting like she's 17, she's laying on a couch under a blanket playing on her phone like a teenager.....when did she just decide I don't want to be a wife, a mom, a caregiver, a parent, or part of this family anymore?

Did something happen between her and Asa? They live more like they have an " arrangement" then a family..marriage...

Just wondering if something specific happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
what was pigshit doing to Abbie in the 2nd pic?? The look on her face is true CillaMe & Abbie :(:sick::poop::mad:
Breathing her 11 am early morning dragon breath on her. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Partly trueโ€ฆshe was making Sweet Girl greet her with a hug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I stopped watching but I do read here still...and occasionally have to go look because you all are amazing with the commentary!

One thing I don't understand about these people is...what happened???? Not that Asa and Priscilla were ever good parents ...but at least on cam they seemed United and worked together with Abbie....Priscilla seemed more like a mother...

About a year after the move to moody she seemed to wake up one day and decided I want a fun single lifestyle with bffs, and booze, and lots of travel without any responsibility!!!

She blew out her stomach surgery , had her phone permanently fused to her hoof, if she's not online partying drinking and acting like she's 17, she's laying on a couch under a blanket playing on her phone like a teenager.....when did she just decide I don't want to be a wife, a mom, a caregiver, a parent, or part of this family anymore?

Did something happen between her and Asa? They live more like they have an " arrangement" then a family..marriage...

Isaiah graduated highschool. After that her job as a mother was over in her eyes. She stopped doing anything with the school and volunteering. Once she wasn't obligated to be involved with Isaiah she was done. It was literally within days he graduated and they annouced she was stepping away from every single thing school related.

Abbie is Ass problem.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

My opinion, The surgery and new house happened within months of each other. She had her Southern Belle sty. She lost a decent amount of weight. It went to her head faster than liquor to her lips. It wasnโ€™t long after that, Pig was being highlighted much more in vlogs, and then the whole MLM Priscilla Maass โ€œbrandโ€ came along. She gained the weight back. She did not lose that inner witch that emerged. I believe that at the time she was getting all โ€œhealthyโ€, Ass saw a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnelโ€ฆone that he could potentially capitalize on. Unfortunately for them both, it turns out Pig and her new attitude were not well received. Views took a nose dive. Here we are nowโ€ฆthem floundering trying to get back to all thingth โ€œAutismโ€. Same Olโ€™ scammy Ass and same Olโ€™ obese Cillerโ€ฆstill miserable..just older.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Two minutes in to tonightโ€™s Live and Iโ€™m OUT! Such a lush.

View attachment 2192060View attachment 2192061

Her fried chest looks like she has some weird camisole under her black shirt. Itโ€™s so creepy!

View attachment 2192066
What the hell is the deal with all of her hats?? Is her head to big or the hat to small?? She always has a hat sitting right on top of her head, that is NOT how you wear a hat, it bugs the tit out of me!! She can't even do the simplest thing... WTF!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Pigโ€™s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobieโ€™s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesnโ€™t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie saidโ€ฆIf you want to see all the presents Ciller getsโ€ฆcome back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. ๐Ÿคฃ Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that isโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammyโ€ฆ.new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for yโ€™all. If you were invited to Pigโ€™s party, what gift would you bring her?
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคญ
A box of enemas with a note to get bent. ๐ŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My thoughts are as follows:
Pig packs her jowls when she eats. Like an obese, hungover chipmunk that is fearful she wonโ€™t be able to scrounge up another plate of vittles by the time second breakfast time rolls around.
Yโ€™all have already touched on just about everything. @CoffeeMomof2 posted something I also noticed.
When french toast and 8 lbs of undercooked bacon is just simply not enough. Pig is heading for rock bottom. She is doubling down on the caloric intake. The next year of slop intake should make thingth interesting. She will be over 400 lbsโ€ฆ.without a doubt. Eventually, as time goes on she will be far bigger than she has ever been before, and because of her personality, or lack thereofโ€ฆI canโ€™t wait!๐Ÿ˜Ž
View attachment 2192886
Alsoโ€ฆIf any of you are wondering what loading a pull-up looks like ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ There you go.
View attachment 2192889
Your description is so colorful and accurate. I can just picture in my mind the over stuffed cheeks of a chipmunk. But they are cute. Can you imagine sitting at a table watching that beast eat with her mouth full of food and eating with her mouth open like a hippopotamus? Wonder if food flies out of her mouth while she is masticating her food and hits those around her. Thatโ€™d be appetizing and pleasant. ๐Ÿคข Is she a mouth breather? Canโ€™t breathe through her nose? I know if sheโ€™d been a fat kid in my family my Dad would have been rapping her piggie knuckles every time she opened her pie hole while eating. Heโ€™d put a stop to that barnyard lack of manners she has at the table faster than you could catch a greased pig. โ€œSit up straight!โ€ โ€œEat with your mouth closed!โ€ โ€œGet your elbows off the table!!!โ€ Yep folks, thatโ€™s how we were raised. Delightful time at the table. ๐Ÿซค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Pigโ€™s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobieโ€™s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesnโ€™t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie saidโ€ฆIf you want to see all the presents Ciller getsโ€ฆcome back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. ๐Ÿคฃ Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that isโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammyโ€ฆ.new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for yโ€™all. If you were invited to Pigโ€™s party, what gift would you bring her?
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคญ
Soap

1684977208971.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why is Isaiah in all the videos? I thought he had a summer job,but right there with a towel so Mommy doesn't get rained on.If I didn't know,I would guess he is 15-16....

• Haha
  • Heart
Look at this nasty witch!! She clearly has ZERO hygiene and not a regular dentist, as she claims!! She has heavy yellow on both sides, just so nasty!! I would understand, if you didn't have the means and have to make choices, but she makes some serious cash and could do something about it, if she wanted!!

1684977902509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Iโ€™m sitting over here enjoying YouTube shorts and came across this. Do yโ€™all think this is Dark Horse?
The person Iโ€™m referring to is the 3rd clip in on this short.
IMG_2539.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
โ€œPriscilla yaps on about her massage and how great the place was, she shows a picture of the room and it looks like most massage places soโ€ฆ.donโ€™t see where she was going with that.โ€
โ€ฆ. Aww come onโ€ฆ itโ€™s the first time anyone has physically touched her body in yearsโ€ฆ in her eyes, magic happened in that roomโ€ฆ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 17
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคญ
Get one of those oversized hollow cakes and wheel it in, but instead of a stripper popping out as her saliva is hitting the floor.. itโ€™s an IRS representative

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.