Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vlog was full of special gems.

The look the beast gave Igayah when he said her beloved slop was "school lunch upgrade" LMFAO. She then threatened to stab him with the knife in her hand. The mask slipped for that witch right there. That is the true Priscilla Maass.

Then Ass walks in on Abbie in the corner of the dining room, facing the wall and scratching her ass/picking at her diaper.

The Pig then eats breakfast at the counter with her mouth like a washing machine. Then she digs some food out of her chompers and licks her fishy fingers. bleeping HELL.

I cannot WAIT to see what @WowMeowMeowWow has to say about this 🤣

Screenshot (200).png

Screenshot (201).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
New video
They had chicken buffalo tacos for lunch. For dinner, a slop of alfredo sauce, spaghetti sauce, cheese, garlic bread, and noodles for dinner, and that's only what they showed us. WTF?!? I have never in my life had that much food in one day. HOLY tit! Isaiah, your boobs are bigger than mine (dig at me I guess), but you will be bigger than my friend's (she has big boobs) boobs before summer ends if you eat all that tit. This family has a very serious issue with food, and it's all of them.
I typed this out before I finished watching. HOLY tit, she is grating a pile of cheese ontop of a pile of cheese. Ivf the food is good, you don;t need to put all that tit on there.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you can find it, please post the number. Me and my guy keep arguing over this lol. I tell him that she looks to be close to 400 and he thinks there’s no way and closer to 300 lol
He's probably thinking 300 based upon how tiny you are. Trust me she is closer to 400. This is my friends daughter. I blacked her face out but at the time of the photo she was 379 pounds. Cilla looks to be heavier than her. She is 5'5. She had the gastric sleeve, lost about 150 pounds a few years back and started eating again and now is back beyond what she was before.

1684881754472.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does Cilla ever cook ANYTHING that isn’t absolute complete mush? I’ve never seen anything that doesn’t involve ground beef or smothered something. There is never grilled chicken or pork chops. I don’t know.. maybe it’s under the cheese and sauce somewhere…

And it’s always just the casserole of meat and cheese… Ive always been poor but when I was a kid, my mom ALWAYS provided a side vegetable with everything she made. And it bleed off to me. Last night I made hamburger helper with half the meat they call for with a side of green beans. When I make something like Swedish meatballs I always side it with broccoli.

just ugh
OMG… I responded too early.. just now saw the spaghetti!

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Look.. I know ground beef is traditional with spaghetti.. (I mean.. I always thought it should be meatballs… ) but absolutely not for me.
Like I said above, I use half the ground beef for my hamburger helper because I’m not a big fan of loose ground beef. The only time is maybe tacos and even then I’m filling it with more lettuce and tomato..

But holy crap dude. That is just not for me.
I LOVE spaghetti.. but like I said above.. I make it like my parents did. But a little modified.

Sliced Kielbasa sausage instead of ground beef..
And EXTREMELY chunky sauce is the only way I can eat it.

Nicole’s Spaghetti (if anyone interested)

-Polska Kielbasa (optional.. it’s chunky as it is)
-Prego Mushroom and Green pepper Chunky Garden (wal mart M&GP chunky brand just as good and half price)
-Spaghetti
-Can of diced tomatoes with g.pepper and onion
-can of slice mushrooms
-Chopped green pepper and onion
-Parsley, garlic powder, salt
-butter
-parm cheese

-I slice the kielbasa and fry it on the stove top
-Cook the chopped g.pep and onion in olive oil over the stove (lil oregano if want)
-Combine the sauce, can mushrooms, can tomatoes, seasonings (you end up with twice the amount of sauce so if it’s just cooking for 2 you can pour the mix back in the jar and keep for 5 days in fridge)
-boil the spaghetti of course

when spaghetti done, add butter and mix
(Now this is where I get naughty but you don’t have to use as much as I do)
While still in bowl, add parm… then plate… pour the sauce with the chopped g.pep and onion you want on… add parm… mix… top with parm 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's probably thinking 300 based upon how tiny you are. Trust me she is closer to 400. This is my friends daughter. I blacked her face out but at the time of the photo she was 379 pounds. Cilla looks to be heavier than her. She is 5'5. She had the gastric sleeve, lost about 150 pounds a few years back and started eating again and now is back beyond what she was before.

View attachment 2191868
Aww thank you.
I was happy to see I actually lost 10 pounds at some point lol so I’ll take it.
But yeah, I thought she was much closer to 400
And I would def say Cilla is bigger than her!
At least your friends daughter has the boobs to match her weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pigfat posted this super cute top that she just bought, and the humpers jumped in offering her suggestions on other outfits. Do they not see what we do, there is no way she can fit into these clothes without looking like the Cillapotamus that she is. Oh and another stupid Humper comment exclaiming how far Abby has come in just months😲🤔🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

20230523_153705.jpg

20230523_153828.jpg
20230523_153759.jpg
20230523_153732.jpg
20230522_113541.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Exactly, but she cant admit what she would wish -

1. She didnt sleep with the first male that showed any interest in her
2. She didnt use any form of birth control
3. She had to marry a man she hardly knew because she was pregnant
4. She had an imperfect child that she detests
5. She let herself get disgustingly fat
6. She is stuck in an unhappy marriage
7. She has a chronic food addiction
8. She failed her gastric sleeve operation
9. She is incapable of making friends

And on it goes!
Learned how to put make-up on. (Mostly lipstick).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, and did anyone catch P's shame over Abbie dumping the drinks?
Asa almost proudly announces "We're having some new behaviors."
P instantly interrupted. "Stem! Its a stem she enjoys it."
She should join GB at Roccos School of Online Applied Behavioral Analysis, and learn a thing or two! 😂 😂

PS- I typed stem intentionally. P doesnt say stim- she says stem lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
This vlog was full of special gems.

The look the beast gave Igayah when he said her beloved slop was "school lunch upgrade" LMFAO. She then threatened to stab him with the knife in her hand. The mask slipped for that witch right there. That is the true Priscilla Maass.

Then Ass walks in on Abbie in the corner of the dining room, facing the wall and scratching her ass/picking at her diaper.

The Pig then eats breakfast at the counter with her mouth like a washing machine. Then she digs some food out of her chompers and licks her fishy fingers. bleeping HELL.

I cannot WAIT to see what @WowMeowMeowWow has to say about this 🤣

View attachment 2191861
View attachment 2191863
And when he caught her picking her butt he said "sorry to interrupt you" :ROFLMAO: He's such an ass for leaving it in the vlog. I wish someone would film him picking the dingle berries off of his ass.

• Haha
  • Angry
So Isiah is barely moved back in and we see he's already back on Dunkin runs for the family and he honestly looks like he's already gaining weight!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.