Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to leave this here. She has gained 45 lbs in her upper body alone. Above all things I despise about this woman, her outright lying is what gets my goat. She could have kept her fat, slack jawed mouth shut about her obvious failure…as she has done for years prior to a few days ago…but NO!
View attachment 2191839
As the great Joan Rivers would have said, Twatty Beast now has more Chins than a Chinese telephone directory.
1684884125928.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This vlog was full of special gems.

The look the beast gave Igayah when he said her beloved slop was "school lunch upgrade" LMFAO. She then threatened to stab him with the knife in her hand. The mask slipped for that witch right there. That is the true Priscilla Maass.

Then Ass walks in on Abbie in the corner of the dining room, facing the wall and scratching her ass/picking at her diaper.

The Pig then eats breakfast at the counter with her mouth like a washing machine. Then she digs some food out of her chompers and licks her fishy fingers. bleeping HELL.

I cannot WAIT to see what @WowMeowMeowWow has to say about this 🤣

View attachment 2191861
View attachment 2191863
AssA said that Big P is a VERY clean cook. Clearly they do not know what clean cooking means. Two huge cans of tomato sauce AND Alfredo sauce, pasta, ground beef, pasta, cheese, cheese, cheese, and way too many shakers full of dried seasoning AND salt and pepper. For four people! Don’t forget the garlic bread! Didn’t see any salad. Yep, CLEAN eating!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
what an idiot. She looks like she has you know what all over her face. Gross.

Does Cilla ever cook ANYTHING that isn’t absolute complete mush? I’ve never seen anything that doesn’t involve ground beef or smothered something. There is never grilled chicken or pork chops. I don’t know.. maybe it’s under the cheese and sauce somewhere…

And it’s always just the casserole of meat and cheese… Ive always been poor but when I was a kid, my mom ALWAYS provided a side vegetable with everything she made. And it bleed off to me. Last night I made hamburger helper with half the meat they call for with a side of green beans. When I make something like Swedish meatballs I always side it with broccoli.

just ugh
That was pretty much exactly what I was going to comment!
We just ate herb roasted chicken thighs, za'atar roasted carrots, and turmeric scallion rice for dinner tonight. It's cheap as hell, took me about 15 minutes to prep, very healthy, and it tasted incredible.
Even switching 3 dinners a week (to start) to a menu like that would make such a huge difference for all of them. There's no reason to have cheese and sour cream(ranch?) soaked buffalo chicken tacos, cheese drenched pasta meat yacht with 2 huge loaves of buttery garlic bread on the side, and Biscoff cookie butter and HFCS table syrup toped French toast with fatty bacon as the three meals featured in a 15 minute vlog. There's no reason to eat that way - no one feels good eating like that.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I definitely wouldn't eat that nor would I eat the nacho pool and spaghetti table dishes
That cold ass nacho pool meal made me wanna vomit. How bleeping disgusting. People were defending it saying it was cute and all sorts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you, @Srsmom for the great screenshot illustrating 65 pounds down! It’s an eye-opener!

31F0AC7C-2DD0-47E6-B28D-9619A43C5246.jpeg

Every video or Live Golden Boy jumps into, he goes into full out performance mode. So sad. It will make for a long, hot summer trying to feel he always has to entertain his parents’ audiences. What a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That cold ass nacho pool meal made me wanna vomit. How bleeping disgusting. People were defending it saying it was cute and all sorts.
One of my friends on Facebook is a big fan of dougherty dozen and I make comments on her posts about how I don't like them she deletes them. I trying to let her know that alicia doesn't care about her kids only profiting off of them but she won't listen to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m just going to leave this here. She has gained 45 lbs in her upper body alone. Above all things I despise about this woman, her outright lying is what gets my goat. She could have kept her fat, slack jawed mouth shut about her obvious failure…as she has done for years prior to a few days ago…but NO!
View attachment 2191839
Look at the girth on these losers, sadly Isaiah will catch up in no time, but until then he had Asa need to get some bro-ssieres. And that she has no shame showing her massive stomach, girl you need to hide that tit, no one, and I mean no one wants to see that🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If you can find it, please post the number. Me and my guy keep arguing over this lol. I tell him that she looks to be close to 400 and he thinks there’s no way and closer to 300 lol
There was a video that she posted, she said she had lost over 70 (something) lbs at the time....and she had just gotten into the '200's' which I interpreted as 299. Post surgery, not long after. I guessed she was close to 375 pre-surgery.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
One of my friends on Facebook is a big fan of dougherty dozen and I make comments on her posts about how I don't like them she deletes them. I trying to let her know that alicia doesn't care about her kids only profiting off of them but she won't listen to me.
Yikes! It's so strange that people go to such lengths to defend them when they don't even know them in person lol. Those shopping hauls are a nightmare too. It's all shite food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Asa on about Abbie being independent and navigating the world lol. She can’t “navigate” a fart without shitting herself never mind anything else! He’s deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Soooo, who could this comment on Lauren’s “I lost 100 pounds” video be referring too🤔
View attachment 2191974

Does anyone know if Lauren liked or commented on that post Priscilla posted on her Facebook. Lauren didn’t like P’s comment on her and Kaitlins exercise video. Lauren usually doesn’t like any comments so it’s not too supicious but now I’m curious.

Reactions: 12
If you can find it, please post the number. Me and my guy keep arguing over this lol. I tell him that she looks to be close to 400 and he thinks there’s no way and closer to 300 lol
I think 350 is close. Lauren’s highest was 382 but she’s taller than the pig. She’s 281 now, and carries it differently than pig. But pigs fat is hard fat - that’s the booze. I think she’s hovering around 350
---
Was that bra originally WHITE?! 🤮View attachment 2191877
Can’t tell. I’m too grossed out by her greasy shoulder skin tag

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, and did anyone catch P's shame over Abbie dumping the drinks?
Asa almost proudly announces "We're having some new behaviors."
P instantly interrupted. "Stem! Its a stem she enjoys it."
She should join GB at Roccos School of Online Applied Behavioral Analysis, and learn a thing or two! 😂 😂

PS- I typed stem intentionally. P doesnt say stim- she says stem lmao
Yeah I didn’t understand that either. He says behaviors, so I’m thinking acting out. She then says stims, so I’m thinking some kind of gesture. He says OCD and I’m like Jesus what is it? Then they explain the drink think 🙄

That is not a stim Cilla. I know stim is a cute little word that sounds better than “behavior” and much less spooky scary then.. gasp.. OCD… but these words are not interchangeable. YOUVE HAD AUTISM IN YOUR FACE FOR 18 YEARS NOW! How can you not know how to define certain behaviors… I don’t think dumping everyone’s drinks out is a “self soothing behavior” ya walnut!

It’s probably either OCD or a cry for attention if anything…
---
As the great Joan Rivers would have said, Twatty Beast now has more Chins than a Chinese telephone directory.
View attachment 2191938
OMG! Joan is my QUEEN! ❤❤❤❤ One of the funniest women who ever entertained. I would give up a tooth to have her ghost sit and watch some FA with me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.