Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Salami Face.🎂🥳🎈🥳🎂
View attachment 2190558
That shark-coochie board :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cheap pre-sliced sandwich cheese on the left, cheap pre-packaged hard salami all rolled up for ease of slurpage in the blue bowl, a wad of Boursin cheese straight from the container on the middle, pizza shop mass produced pre-sliced pepperoni pile in the clear bowl, pre-sliced Hillshire Farm ham from the tub - rolled up and looking vaguely phallic - on the right, cheap crackers to top it all off.

What a perfect representation of the birthday girl! This version of a charcuterie plate captures the very essence of the BossHoss Babe Priscilla Maass. It's a thing pretending to be fancy, a simulacrum of the actual work of skilled people, but in reality it's just a haphazard mound of low quality trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, she is a Queen! 😂
Queen sized.
Drama Queen.
Queen of Denial.
Queen of Carbs.
Queen of the Redwood Forest, and Hoof People.
👑 👑 👑
HOOF PEOPLE! 🤣🤣🤣
---
That shark-coochie board :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cheap pre-sliced sandwich cheese on the left, cheap pre-packaged hard salami all rolled up for ease of slurpage in the blue bowl, a wad of Boursin cheese straight from the container on the middle, pizza shop mass produced pre-sliced pepperoni pile in the clear bowl, pre-sliced Hillshire Farm ham from the tub - rolled up and looking vaguely phallic - on the right, cheap crackers to top it all off.

What a perfect representation of the birthday girl! This version of a charcuterie plate captures the very essence of the BossHoss Babe Priscilla Maass. It's a thing pretending to be fancy, a simulacrum of the actual work of skilled people, but in reality it's just a haphazard mound of low quality trash.
My thoughts exactly! You should know, I am one fancy witch too. I make Man Meow a shark- coochie board every morning, except I substitute his ham with turkey. Bread…not crackers…and pair it with lettuce, tomato and onion. We call it…a SANDWICH!😂😂 I guess if I really want to up my game, I can roll up his turkey in a dick like fashion. LMAO! Viola! Triple P strikes again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Asa, please help your wife edit her photos properly. I think she edits or uses an app that she can't really tell how much she has shaven off her face when standing so far back. This is a dozer of a job she has done. More than likely she uses her cell, so everything looks little. I use a huge screen iMac, so when I look at her pics on my comp compared to my cell it's insane looking. There are all sorts of parts and pieces missing from her.
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 9.47.41 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Asa, please help your wife edit her photos properly. I think she edits or uses an app that she can't really tell how much she has shaven off her face when standing so far back. This is a dozer of a job she has done. More than likely she uses her cell, so everything looks little. I use a huge screen iMac, so when I look at her pics on my comp compared to my cell it's insane looking. There are all sorts of parts and pieces missing from her.
View attachment 2190703
It is especially evident by how her salami skin manages to be blurred in all the areas where she’s shaved off meat 🪒 🍖.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday Salami Face.🎂🥳🎈🥳🎂
View attachment 2190558
Imagine witnessing THAT lumbering down the street to pose in all her glory as Tubby sets up his camera and fuzzy mic for photos and videos. Twatty Beast really thinks that she is a fashion/beauty/lifestyle influencer. Perhaps she is but not in the way she thinks.Twatty Beast influences viewers to do the exact oppossite of what she is doing.
How can anyone sitting across from that woman even think about eating salami? It looks like the butcher shaved off layers of skin and presented it on a cannibalistic Shark-Cute-Her-Wheeeeeeeee board. Sick bastards 🐽 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2190703
We know she doesn't proof read when she posts - no way she takes a close look when she edits her pics. She is a train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s all about MEEEEEEE!!!! 🐷🐷🐷

View attachment 2189713

This is UNREAL! And she included photos of every gift and her massage room. She’s mentally ill.

View attachment 2189716
Attention seeking at its finest. I am not a fan of hers but I actually feel sorry for her. She doesn’t have friends because if she did, wouldn’t there be pictures of them celebrating her birthday at a winery, restaurant, pub, etc.? She considers the young girls who take care of Abbie her friends…that’s not normal. I have wonderful girlfriends who I meet up with for drinks, quick catch up over a few beers and a pizza, a walk around the neighborhood, or just a drop in for a coffee. She believes that the women who also scam people for money to buy makeup are her friends? I don’t believe that for one minute. I think it’s sad to think that a woman her age doesn’t have anyone to share a true friendship with. I have my husband, my kids, and grandkids who I love, cherish and adore, but I also have meaningful, strong, long term friendships that are extremely important to my well being. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, new jobs, new homes, grandkids, graduations, and even new shoes! You name it, they are there for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Attention seeking at its finest. I am not a fan of hers but I actually feel sorry for her. She doesn’t have friends because if she did, wouldn’t there be pictures of them celebrating her birthday at a winery, restaurant, pub, etc.? She considers the young girls who take care of Abbie her friends…that’s not normal. I have wonderful girlfriends who I meet up with for drinks, quick catch up over a few beers and a pizza, a walk around the neighborhood, or just a drop in for a coffee. She believes that the women who also scam people for money to buy makeup are her friends? I don’t believe that for one minute. I think it’s sad to think that a woman her age doesn’t have anyone to share a true friendship with. I have my husband, my kids, and grandkids who I love, cherish and adore, but I also have meaningful, strong, long term friendships that are extremely important to my well being. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, new jobs, new homes, grandkids, graduations, and even new shoes! You name it, they are there for it!
Other than her Mother, she doesn't have a single true friend - including her husband. And if it were anyone else, I'd feel very, very sad for them. But she is the tit show that she created. Summer and Kylie no doubt have absolutely absolutely slammed Priscilla behind her back - they've seen the inner workings - you KNOW they have had "talks". The huns in her upline - come on....those mean girls probably have private chats dedicated solely to trashing her. Her "underlings" try their best to impress her but again, I would say there are multiple with a private chat with their true thoughts about her. But at the core of why she doesn't have any close relationships is she is totally self-absorbed. You can't have a real friend without being a real friend - and she has no idea how to do that. Part of me blames her mother and how she was raised - but lots of only children can have close relationships. I'm sure a lot of her put-offish-ness is a defense mechanism, but if she had any humility and self-awareness she would see that she is the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Other than her Mother, she doesn't have a single true friend - including her husband. And if it were anyone else, I'd feel very, very sad for them. But she is the tit show that she created. Summer and Kylie no doubt have absolutely absolutely slammed Priscilla behind her back - they've seen the inner workings - you KNOW they have had "talks". The huns in her upline - come on....those mean girls probably have private chats dedicated solely to trashing her. Her "underlings" try their best to impress her but again, I would say there are multiple with a private chat with their true thoughts about her. But at the core of why she doesn't have any close relationships is she is totally self-absorbed. You can't have a real friend without being a real friend - and she has no idea how to do that. Part of me blames her mother and how she was raised - but lots of only children can have close relationships. I'm sure a lot of her put-offish-ness is a defense mechanism, but if she had any humility and self-awareness she would see that she is the problem.
I like to imagine Summer, Kylie, or some huns checking in here and lurk from time to time. I would!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have very very few friends, but I prefer it that way. I am not a social person. When one of the few want to meet up, I always have an excuse not to. After awhile, they give up, I have my husband, my kids, and my TV, which is enough for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine witnessing THAT lumbering down the street to pose in all her glory as Tubby sets up his camera and fuzzy mic for photos and videos. Twatty Beast really thinks that she is a fashion/beauty/lifestyle influencer. Perhaps she is but not in the way she thinks.Twatty Beast influences viewers to do the exact oppossite of what she is doing.
How can anyone sitting across from that woman even think about eating salami? It looks like the butcher shaved off layers of skin and presented it on a cannibalistic Shark-Cute-Her-Wheeeeeeeee board. Sick bastards 🐽 🥴
Lol @ the Shark-Cute-Her-Wheeeeeeee board!! You guys crack me up, especially today as I've been having a bit of a bad day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2190703
No, no.

Let her continue, Asa.

The more she posts badly filtered photos the more hilarious it looks when Asa posts her in all her unfiltered, lumbering glory in the vlogs - especially when he catches her beached on the couch or shoveling BOLLED peanuts in her maw and somehow forgets to edit those unflattering clips out of the final product.
---
I guess if I really want to up my game, I can roll up his turkey in a dick like fashion.

---
I don't feel the least bit sorry for her.
She brought this on herself. There's a reason she's never been able to actually maintain a real friendship. How many "friends" have we seen, with our own eyes, come through the vlogs over the years? She has a best friend for a few weeks to a few months, they disappear, and someone new is suddenly her best friend. Lauren, Kaitlyn, some lady she went to get coffee with a couple times back at the old house, I don't even know how many more have moved through the woodchipper of the life of Priscilla Maass.

She's selfish, self-centered, unpleasant, constantly looking to foist her daughter off on anyone other than her, demands attention and adoration from everyone around her (Easter basket meltdown, anyone?), she's fully entrenched in an MLM so you know she tries to hook everyone in to her downline, and she's incapable of talking about anything at any length with any nuance.
Just imagine going for drinks with the Priscilla we see on her stupid scammy lives - that's her personality and breadth of knowledge. There's no talking about a book you're reading, a new song you like, any sort of current event, the local art walk/new thrift store that just opened/etc, how your family is doing, none of that. She doesn't know and she doesn't care. If it doesn't directly affect her, it doesn't matter.

So, no, I have no sympathy. We know exactly the type of person she is and it's obvious why none of her "friends" stick around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She got a squishmallow for her bday. Never even saw it leave Boone. GB plants were probably more important so took priority. That squishmallow is probably in the trash.
Didn’t they get her one of those long, squishy body pillows when they were on their Honking Across the Country adventures?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tubby, Summer and Krash-Kylie have creepy, fake smiles. They all look like escapees from the mental institution.
Whale, that's an exciting 41st birthday- fancy having to go out with your enormous Mum and even more enormous stepfather, your disabled daughter (not being mean to Abbie), your creepy son AND then, wait for it, your babysitter and her flatmate. Sad or what?
---
I like to imagine Summer, Kylie, or some huns checking in here and lurk from time to time. I would!
Absolutely 100% they read here plus Lurch, the Angry Elf, and all the grandparents. Who could resist it? ESPECIALLY if you cant stand what is going on with the gluttony, scamming and exploitation of Abbie.
---
Absolutely 100% they read here plus Lurch, the Angry Elf, and all the grandparents. Who could resist it? ESPECIALLY if you cant stand what is going on with the gluttony, scamming and exploitation of Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.