Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, home and caught up. Of course, I have thoughts. ;)

1) The line in GB's birthday letter to P that really stuck out was "keeping this family together...".
Maybe I am still wearing my work hat, but that is a strong sentiment, and an odd manner to express it. Its also very subtly throwing shade at Asa, but I dont think Asa is clever enough to pick up on it.

2) I'm not a fan of Laurens, and I think her mother is an absolute headcase, but I'll give her credit for the work shes doing to better herself. Even if she had only lost 50 lbs at this point instead of 100, the fact that she is working out and educating herself is way more than P ever did. P got the surgery, and that was that.

3) And I am happy to see that Summer has graduated from wearing raggedy ass Vans with her dresses. 🤣🤣
Oh he’ll read your comment and then make Piggy post something about what a fabulous Dad and husband he’s been. Their egos are in constant competition with each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And another thing!
Why are they having yet another party for graduation and the birthdays?! They had the entire family in Boone, all the local people yesterday...why have yet another party?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
"My mom taught Abby when she was in elementary school. One of the parents recorded and posted a video to Facebook of Abby ripping apart and eating her diaper. I don’t remember much else about them but that story always stuck with me because of how much fucked up it was. I do remember my mom mentioning them having a YouTube channel."

Brought over from previous thread. Please tell me they didn't really do this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The narc in her won’t let her have any regrets. Priscilla can’t show even a little bit of vulnerability. Her whole life is an act.

She is 40 years old and still goes on about how “divorce is hard”. Like what. She is very child like. I don’t think it’s due to any id or anything. She’s just immature..
She’s never been divorced to know how hard it is. She’s not her mother. Maybe in Candy Lorraines eyes it was hard but, not in cilla’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"My mom taught Abby when she was in elementary school. One of the parents recorded and posted a video to Facebook of Abby ripping apart and eating her diaper. I don’t remember much else about them but that story always stuck with me because of how much fucked up it was. I do remember my mom mentioning them having a YouTube channel."

Sadly, I wouldnt be surprised that this is still happening. Just no admission of the fact. And certainly no filming.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I doubt that is real.

Not Abby shredding her diaper but that the persons mom was Abbie's kindergarten teacher. And that a random parent recorded Abby and posted it on facebook. To randomly be brought up 13 years later.
---

I doubt that is real.

Not Abby shredding her diaper but that the persons mom was Abbie's kindergarten teacher. And that a random parent recorded Abby and posted it on facebook. To randomly be brought up 13 years later.

Reactions: 19
So I used Abbie in my anatomy homework last week …

we were studying the Integumentary system and the assignment was to pick a disorder of the system from a list.

rash… boil… carcinoma….Alopecia …

We had to explain in our own non-medical words what the disorder is, how it effects the person, how it’s caused and it’s relation to things like gender, age, genetics and behavior

almost everyone at that school knows I want to do something with behavioral therapy for neurodivergence so if I can fit that into my projects I go for it.

So I used sweet, poor Abbie and shithead parents. This is what I wrote under behavior..
9DF763F5-1CAD-4F38-B57A-89D48FE8F1C3.jpeg

(it could be that the damage is more from the hair being pulled back but I’m not being tested on my FA knowledge lol…)

And under genetics I mentioned that her mother also has very thin, weak hair as well

We also had to provide a picture..
23F03BE4-835C-4154-836E-CBC19737C42F.jpeg

Wanna know something that cracked me up.. when I searched Google for “Abbie Maass hair” and this came up… the source for this photo is an older tattle thread 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I cant believe Asa didnt reply to that. Especially since they already blamed the teachers, filed a lawsuit, etc.

• Heart
I doubt that is real.

---

I doubt that is real.

See, I read it as "one of the parents" parents of Abbie, A or P, meaning they filmed and posted it.

• Heart
There is a vlog or a post out there where I'm almost positive she (Priscilla) says she was 385 before her surgery. I think some weekend when I have nothing to do I'm going to comb back through their vlogs and find it.
If you can find it, please post the number. Me and my guy keep arguing over this lol. I tell him that she looks to be close to 400 and he thinks there’s no way and closer to 300 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See, I read it as "one of the parents" parents of Abbie, A or P, meaning they filmed and posted it.
Would think it would have been one of HER parents and not one of THE parents if so. But who knows lol

Regardless don't think the person was being honest. The whole "my mom taught this person 13 years ago. And remembered they had a youtube channel. And there was a facebook post" thing doesn't add up to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Where was this originally posted?

Reactions: 6
Does Cilla ever cook ANYTHING that isn’t absolute complete mush? I’ve never seen anything that doesn’t involve ground beef or smothered something. There is never grilled chicken or pork chops. I don’t know.. maybe it’s under the cheese and sauce somewhere…

And it’s always just the casserole of meat and cheese… Ive always been poor but when I was a kid, my mom ALWAYS provided a side vegetable with everything she made. And it bleed off to me. Last night I made hamburger helper with half the meat they call for with a side of green beans. When I make something like Swedish meatballs I always side it with broccoli.

just ugh

Reactions: 21
Isaiah called her "Italian" dish, covered in CHEDDAR ( 🤣 🤣 ) "like the school cafeterias".
Ohhhhh Beasty was PISSED!!
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m just going to leave this here. She has gained 45 lbs in her upper body alone. Above all things I despise about this woman, her outright lying is what gets my goat. She could have kept her fat, slack jawed mouth shut about her obvious failure…as she has done for years prior to a few days ago…but NO!
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.