Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live on instagram now telling us how much love and how many calls she got for her birthday. 🤨 She got up, relaxed, had coffee, went for a massage, and the girls picked up Abbie until dinner, when they’ll all go together. That’s all I could stomach. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It was very telling on Lauren’s Facebook page post about hanging out with friends who weren’t constantly food focused or not encouraging of a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to give her a five high through the screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't stand Lauren. Never did like her. She will eat her way back to her original size. It's just a matter of time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Good Gawd…my eyes!! My eyes!!! A mental image possibly stuck in my head forever
Hey there fella! Don’t play coy with us, @derr1117 . We all know you want to give a little tuggy tug tug on Prissy the Centaur’s teat rings. It is okay. We all have our kink side.😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't stand Lauren. Never did like her. She will eat her way back to her original size. It's just a matter of time.
Well odds are that she will; most people do. I’ve gone up and down more times than I can count. I don’t know enough about her to have an opinion, but if she’s getting Pig’s goat on her birthday, I’m all for THAT! 😂😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw a comment on her IG live where the person said they can’t wait to meet them when they come to Florida to visit their friend. Pig looked a wee bit worried 🤣🤣🤣. Makes you wonder how many have shown up at their door unannounced but they would never talk about it because they don’t want to encourage anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s live on instagram now telling us how much love and how many calls she got for her birthday. 🤨 She got up, relaxed, had coffee, went for a massage, and the girls picked up Abbie until dinner, when they’ll all go together. That’s all I could stomach. 🤮
eww. Pig got a messages? Imagine massaging that fat around.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She needs a good squishmallow to grab and that will help her let her anger and stress out in a much healthier way.

In my opinion, this also stems from a lack of communication and a lack of input from both parents in teaching her the signs for the different feelings.

It's time they started working on this with her instead of things like emptying the dishwasher, pouring, stacking the shelves and hoovering. Abbie needs to learn how to communicate properly in order to function well in society.

Maybe they could start their "school" mornings with a sign language video to teach Abbie some new words and then they can practice using them with her for the rest of the week so they stay fresh in her brain. Videos with songs would definitely be useful seeing as she loves music and it will make it more engaging for her. She could then associate the signs with those tunes rather than puppeteering from her human dog trainers parents.

Come on Bumhole and Piggy, it's not hard and it's not rocket science!

Yeah aggression in ANY form from my son is not tolerated. We've been working years to curb the aggression.

• Heart
I saw a comment on her IG live where the person said they can’t wait to meet them when they come to Florida to visit their friend. Pig looked a wee bit worried 🤣🤣🤣. Makes you wonder how many have shown up at their door unannounced but they would never talk about it because they don’t want to encourage anyone else.
Probably often enough. They have showed a few over the years people that stopped in front of their house. Then there was the time that P literally asked random strangers to come drive by their house (think it was Isaiah graduation car parade or something equally stupid.)

Of those "100s of 1000s" of people who are supporters.... what percentage are mentally unstable. What percentage have negative intentions? Ass has seen the nasty and inappropriate comments. He is aware of the sickos out there looking to prey on his daughter. He feeds them material... and provides enough information in vlogs to predict schedules and activity... I would be terrified strangers showing up or sending "gifts."

It likely doesn't happen a lot though... they aren’t as popular as they want people to think. I don't buy anytime they say they met random fans in the wild either.

• Heart
Probably often enough. They have showed a few over the years people that stopped in front of their house. Then there was the time that P literally asked random strangers to come drive by their house (think it was Isaiah graduation car parade or something equally stupid.)

Of those "100s of 1000s" of people who are supporters.... what percentage are mentally unstable. What percentage have negative intentions? Ass has seen the nasty and inappropriate comments. He is aware of the sickos out there looking to prey on his daughter. He feeds them material... and provides enough information in vlogs to predict schedules and activity... I would be terrified strangers showing up or sending "gifts."

It likely doesn't happen a lot though... they aren’t as popular as they want people to think. I don't buy anytime they say they met random fans in the wild either.
I'm on the fence when it comes to the random fans because they are not as beloved/admired as they used to be. I remember watching their grotesque and grabby and greedy post office box hauls during lockdown and they got a ton of stuff!! I think that for the vlog, Tubby puts it on and exaggerates but I do think that there are people who stop them on occassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So another day without Abbie, pampering herself. How is this different from everyday?

Reactions: 22
Isaiah’s vlog shows him celebrating with friends and family, and getting dressed for graduation. From bare-chested and wrapped in a towel, to pulling up his pants in his underwear, he is giving the Fathering Autism grandmothers quite a show. There were two dramatic jump cuts where he and Summer screamed and one of them darted away - probably after Abbie. I’m guessing she was into open food, cake, or the bar. Wow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.