Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that bragging about being able to work any time, anywhere is a selling point for her job. Nah. That just tells me that it’s a job you can never get an actual vacation from. Hard pass!
Agreed! She thinks that taking your job on the road and working, (aka scamming people), till the wee hours of the morning is a PERK! Far from it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Peloton is recalling 2 million bikes because seats could break in the middle of a ride

Oh Oh!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Peloton is recalling 2 million bikes because seats could break in the middle of a ride

Oh Oh!!!!!!
Not bikes... I own a Peloton... and they said they are sending out new seat posts... as far as I understand it.

Reactions: 9
Mommies DD card, mommies milk, mommies alcohol, mommies debit card, mommies free groceries, gas, clothes, haircuts...he 's taker, so having daddy take his picture is just nother day in his life. It's all good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I had this screen capped from the other day and just remembered it.

View attachment 2163704
Mommies DD card, mommies milk, mommies alcohol, mommies debit card, mommies free groceries, gas, clothes, haircuts...he 's taker, so having daddy take his picture is just nother day in his life. It's all good.
Plus if he doesn't she'll cry. You would think she at least could iron his sash and robes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
We were at our Grandson’s Graduation.. he was saying take a picture with (insert friends name), take a picture of me and my teacher… get one of me with the baseball poster… take a picture of me running.. and I did.. it was fun and cute.. he is 6 and this was his kindergarten graduation.. whew.. he is a bossy little Cuss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
GB is at a crossroads. Detach from the nipple now and take on big boy responsibilities, or live this life forever. Any longer and he'll get too comfortable living the slack life. He, unlike his parents, could still have a fighting chance when the lies finally catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not bikes... I own a Peloton... and they said they are sending out new seat posts... as far as I understand it.

Isn't that what the the sentence says, the seat on bikes is breaking

I would not take that literally, they mean they are recalling bike models that have this issue. Same if your car has a recall, it's an issue with that certain car hat needs addressing

Reactions: 6
His stole is obviously fresh out of the package it was folded and shipped in. No one bothered to iron it for these oh so important pictures?
Abbie didn't have ironing on her chore chart so it never got done.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These aren’t the finished products. Cilla was recording for her reel, and I took screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.