Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This popped up and I watched it since it was only 40 seconds. ASSa said they are waiting on his mom and stepdad and then all the family will be there. Summer is there and I wonder who the girl in the kitchen is with Isaiah. :unsure:

Big P doing what always does...on her phone and stuffing her face. 🐽:rolleyes:

Screenshot (1769).png
Screenshot (1770).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

Fathering Autism #157: “Sweet Girl’s NOT sweet, GB’s comin’ on home to suck Momma Sow’s teats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The woman doesn’t know how to clean lint from the dryer and you think she can iron??!!! Lol!
She does have a hand held clothes steamer. I saw her using it on one of her trips. Oh silly me....that's only for her circus tent dresses by Omar and horses ass blankets by Pedro.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Have they gone shopping for sweet girls bday? That's usually a day before content grab.
The humpers will revolt if her bday doesn't get minute by minute coverage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Have they gone shopping for sweet girls bday? That's usually a day before content grab.
The humpers will revolt if her bday doesn't get minute by minute coverage.
Knowing them she’ll get something from the gas station or drug store since she’s always an afterthought.🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh lord this literal lunatic is speaking at SlimePalooza. This woman is the most toxic of all toxic MLM leaders. Google her, tons of stuff on her on YouTube. She sells Pruvit, but apparently is now pimping herself out to speak to all of the other sleazy MLM‘s to teach them her ways. She is horrible.
I went down the rabbit hole with his freak and apparently she was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer a few months ago and the doctors recommended she start chemo and radiation pronto. Nope, this woman doesn't believe in those treatments and I guess she's going to pray it away. She also claims all the doctors asked her if she was vaccinated and she told them no (big time anti-vaxxer) and she claims they told her the vaccine is causing ALL THE CANCERS. She took her team on a trip to Columbia SA and told them they were going on a two hour hike but lied to them. She was actually taking them on a 24 hour hike. You have to watch the video Julie Jo put up about this insane story. She put some of these women's lives in danger because one of them was diabetic. I think she is the Jim Jones of multi-level marketing.

So SlimeLife has resorted to bringing this clown into their Palooza. It makes you wonder more about just how poorly the business is doing to bring in the cult of all cult leaders but may be they are thinking they better book her before she is pushing up daisies.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've always thought this. I would be so turned off by her schedule. She admits that she stays up all night and works all weekend to hit goals. She's such a braggert about work flexibility, but tons of people WFH or have flexible schedules it's not that uncommon. I wouldn't trade my flexibility for having to essentially "be on" 24/7. Again, something they are so out of touch with. They ARE NOT special or unique.
OMG...I just noticed your Avatar! I LOVE it and deeply honored!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Are all of these people staying at the condo? There’s only two rooms! I’m sure they put sweet girl on the couch and assa and big p get the second room. Where is summer sleeping? In front of the door to make sure Abby doesn’t elope in the middle of the night? I sure hope the rest of the family is in hotels or an air bnb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He posted a video on Facebook.

He knows hes wrong for doing a check in while Priscilla is eating. No one looks like they even wanted to acknowledge the camera. Isaiahs female friend looks like wth, dammit dude has his vlog camera out lol

Are all of these people staying at the condo? There’s only two rooms! I’m sure they put sweet girl on the couch and assa and big p get the second room. Where is summer sleeping? In front of the door to make sure Abby doesn’t elope in the middle of the night? I sure hope the rest of the family is in hotels or an air bnb.
They’ll have to drug her into oblivion for safety and so she won’t honk all night keeping everyone up. You couldn’t pay me enough to sleep with that motley crew!

• Heart
Fa 157 thread suggestion

Golden Boy graduates and Piggy paid for it, Abbie turns 18 and she won't get sh!t.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Piggy did a Gratitude Live from a highway rest stop, where they probably chowed down. She was thanking her SlimeLife customers. How many years has she been in the game and this may be her first dedicated thank-you message. Of course, she noted that she paid for GB’s college and put enough away for Sweet Girl to support her care for her lifetime.

She said she drove the first shift from Florida to South Carolina. She said she cried before they could even leave their driveway because when they would arrive back home, she would be the mother of a college graduate and an 18 year old. I bet some precious travel daylight was wasted for that boo hoo.

The best part was the dim lighting from her Live. It showed just how much the Magic Makeup Eight Ball has performed miracles. She still looks like Neapolitan ice cream, but substitute Rocky Road for the chocolate ice cream. Just wow!

View attachment 2162194
Some one may have said this already, but I noticed how she said "I want to thank each of you, supporting my family"!! That is very literal and most honest thing she has ever said!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
[FA 158 Thread Suggestion

Assa horny so what does he do, pick up “Last Call”
girl Cilla Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.