Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who remembered she has a daughter after all 🙄🙄🙄

3180BA44-D7B4-4455-9E63-34B5B230C5B5.jpeg

E5415870-BE94-4D96-B3C1-E5748A332A91.jpeg

---
Then the last minute sympathy grab:

19AA4927-9091-49EC-B479-B57A2DD1A13E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Stupid reply from humper
View attachment 2164390
She comments constantly on Facebook. She is always replying to the negative comments. She is definitely intellectually disabled. So sad that she is disabled and can’t see what they are doing to Abbie. You’d think some of these humpers who are intellectually disabled they’d be advocating for Abbie and her privacy. But they become way too obsessed and think they are apart of their family. It’s so crazy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see the slimming filter is working full time. What is that sash GB is wearing?? I know he didn't get any "ropes"...

I guess Asshat is in content heaven with the graduation and Abbie's birthday happening...
first generation college graduate

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A short, sloppy Live for your viewing pleasure. Teatling says a few lines. I don’t know about y’all, but I am not looking forward to him moving home. There is something about him that is grating. I don’t look forward to possibly seeing him in vlogs once he is back on the daily teat routine. Pig said she was exhausted. Those chicken wings and 6 inch finger sandwiches must have done her in. Lol.😂 She said they were going to bed early. It was 10:30. 🙄 She then pulls an unidentified object from her hat hair. She never said what is was, but it sure did look like a piece of shredded cheese to me. Nom nom nom.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A short, sloppy Live for your viewing pleasure. Teatling says a few lines. I don’t know about y’all, but I am not looking forward to him moving home. There is something about him that is grating. I don’t look forward to possibly seeing him in vlogs once he is back on the daily teat routine. Pig said she was exhausted. Those chicken wings and 6 inch finger sandwiches must have done her in. Lol.😂 She said they were going to bed early. It was 10:30. 🙄 She then pulls an unidentified object from her hat hair. She never said what is was, but it sure did look like a piece of shredded cheese to me. Nom nom nom.
Look who else is 42 , just like Twatty Beast 🧐
I'm sure they look like this from their Slimelife use😂😂😂😂
1683894278837.png
1683894330144.png
1683894278837.png
1683894330144.png
1683894397989.png
1683894530915.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Correction P...you're not exhausted, you're sauced. There, I fixed it 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That neck hiding technique isn't fooling anyone!

She asks the time in confusion. It's the same time zone you twit!!! It's literally the same time as it would be in Florida!! Check your Rolex or your phone that is glued to you, which you are currently staring at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For those that couldn't read what his sash said. She's so proud that she didn't even bother to iron it. :sneaky:

1683898152682.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
GB seemed sloshed too. I guess Ass was on diaper duty.
I thought they both seemed sauced too. Pig said, I am going to hang out with my boy. GB was like, I am going to bed. 😂 No neck dry humping, shoulder rides for you Percillerpants! Nada. Zilch. Ass and Summer were probably in a back room…looking after Sweet Girl.🫣🍑🌮👈🏼👉🏼🌮🍑🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
GB seemed sloshed too. I guess Ass was on diaper duty.
Bold of you to assume anyone is changing her.

Ab is off some place drugged to her core. Her hygiene is tomorrow's (or the next day's) problem.

• Sad
  • Sick
Last minute entry

THREAD SUGGESTION:
Fathering Autism#157 GB graduates but not cum laude, moves back home to help distract from $ fraud

I see the slimming filter is working full time. What is that sash GB is wearing?? I know he didn't get any "ropes"...

I guess Asshat is in content heaven with the graduation and Abbie's birthday happening...
We'll be seeing this content for a month.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Bold of you to assume anyone is changing her.

Ab is off some place drugged to her core. Her hygiene is tomorrow's (or the next day's) problem.
Which is where she spends most of her time unless she’s needed for content. One of the perks, for them, of not having her in school, is not having to take care of her needs every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A piece of shredded cheese I'm totally on the floor!!!

I agree about GB and fund him boring & stupid in the vlogs. But maybe we'll get to see Big P around his neck in the pool...

And by the way, they think that pool is all that. It's not. I think it's super fugly and old. Look at the pretty pools that are out there today and then just compare. Theirs is ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.