Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Thank you so much! I really needed this after today.
Really starting to feel this accelerated college in my third term. My anatomy class apparently is secretly a chemistry class 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Had a full blown panic attack. Blood pressure all shot up. Luckily the admin at the university are really great. They are affiliated with some great consulars to help ground you.

anyways, as long as I’ve been a member here… I’m not sure why we call his sister “angry elf”. For a long time I thought that was her partner (I think they look a lot more like an elf in the face lol) but I’m guessing they must be lurch …
She is short and always looks mad.

Her partner is lurch because she is tall. A great deal taller than everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they ever Abbie proofed the Boone property.
Locks on the doors that she can't open and run out of etc.
I wonder this because it just occurred to me that all 4 adults will most certainly be drinking heavily on the nights leading up to and on graduation.
Abbie will be totally unsupervised.
I guess if she does elope, they could find her pretty easily by following the honking and clapping!
All 4 of these adults need their asses kicked.
They definitely need their asses kicked, if they haven't Abbie-proofed this house! I know some know where he is at but if you don't, Isaiah's condo is on the side of a flipping mountain. It doesn't take but about 5-7 steps and you are following down the side of the mountain and it is thousands of feet down. I get scared just driving up the mountain, to get to the ski lodge and he lives right there at the top.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Lizaable90 that's right!! That place IS on the side of a mountain! Good point!
If I were a person who placed bets, I would have to bet they did not Abbie proof much, if anything.
Hiding the knives might be a good idea in addition to everything else. 😆
With all the experience she's had handling knives lately, along with the incredible progress she's making, whale... you know... she just might decide to cut something up. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Pig posted a gratitude live to her minions thanking them for their support, so she can "work" anywhere even in the car en route to NC. Abbie can be heard honking around the parking lot in the background. Humper Engagement ignited!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
OMG 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Thank you so much! I really needed this after today.
Really starting to feel this accelerated college in my third term. My anatomy class apparently is secretly a chemistry class 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Had a full blown panic attack. Blood pressure all shot up. Luckily the admin at the university are really great. They are affiliated with some great consulars to help ground you.

anyways, as long as I’ve been a member here… I’m not sure why we call his sister “angry elf”. For a long time I thought that was her partner (I think they look a lot more like an elf in the face lol) but I’m guessing they must be lurch …
Well....👇🤣👇🤣

Screenshot 2023-05-10 11.46.15 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-10 11.51.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Piggy did a Gratitude Live from a highway rest stop, where they probably chowed down. She was thanking her SlimeLife customers. How many years has she been in the game and this may be her first dedicated thank-you message. Of course, she noted that she paid for GB’s college and put enough away for Sweet Girl to support her care for her lifetime.

She said she drove the first shift from Florida to South Carolina. She said she cried before they could even leave their driveway because when they would arrive back home, she would be the mother of a college graduate and an 18 year old. I bet some precious travel daylight was wasted for that boo hoo.

The best part was the dim lighting from her Live. It showed just how much the Magic Makeup Eight Ball has performed miracles. She still looks like Neapolitan ice cream, but substitute Rocky Road for the chocolate ice cream. Just wow!

1E5FEB1D-294B-4DCB-BC38-AD6EC63BE98C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Piggy did a Gratitude Live from a highway rest stop, where they probably chowed down. She was thanking her SlimeLife customers. How many years has she been in the game and this may be her first dedicated thank-you message. Of course, she noted that she paid for GB’s college and put enough away for Sweet Girl to support her care for her lifetime.

She said she drove the first shift from Florida to South Carolina. She said she cried before they could even leave their driveway because when they would arrive back home, she would be the mother of a college graduate and an 18 year old. I bet some precious travel daylight was wasted for that boo hoo.

The best part was the dim lighting from her Live. It showed just how much the Magic Makeup Eight Ball has performed miracles. She still looks like Neapolitan ice cream, but substitute Rocky Road for the chocolate ice cream. Just wow!

View attachment 2162194
It's so funny how she always has that white spot under her non-existent chin, where the sun doesn't reach. Her massive jowls, and skin folds, block the Sun, and keep that area cancer free😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's so funny how she always has that white spot under her non-existent chin, where the sun doesn't reach. Her massive jowls, and skin folds, block the Sun, and keep that area cancer free😉😆
Hahaha good point, hadn't thought of it that way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope this ridiculous photoshoot goes wrong and that the black smoke obliterates any chance of taking photos! Most normal people take photos AFTER the actual ceremony when you have your degree certificate. Just plain stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the first laugh of my day!I burst out laughing at this 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
It may look like jowls and skin folds but is it really just nature's sun block. See, obesity CAN be healthy. AAAAAATHAAAAAA , more cheeth and all the thingth pleathe🐽🐽😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its so bizarre to me as well.
I'm a college graduate, and two of my four kids are college graduates. I just sent them texts and asked if their friends had photo shoots, since they are making it out to be like high school senior pics or something. They both said no.
I graduated in 2000, then again in 2004, but none of the "kids" I graduated with did anything like that. At least that I'm aware of.

Do you all remember when he graduated HS and P sent invitations to all the Patreon members in a blatant cash grab? Doubt she did that this time, but it wouldnt surprise me either.

And why are you always paying for the Golden Boys Dunkin Asa? Thought he had a job, as you both always say. 😂 😂
I live in a big southern university town and graduation pics have become a common thing - but mostly for girls. From what I see they get friend groups together, all dressed up in their caps and gowns and take cute pics on campus in well known spots, popping champagne, etc. Not once have I ever seen one with drone footage and smoke bombs. So leave it to their uncouth, over the top asses to take it to another embarrassing level.
---
@Lizaable90 that's right!! That place IS on the side of a mountain! Good point!
If I were a person who placed bets, I would have to bet they did not Abbie proof much, if anything.
Hiding the knives might be a good idea in addition to everything else. 😆
With all the experience she's had handling knives lately, along with the incredible progress she's making, whale... you know... she just might decide to cut something up. 🤣
I would think that getting in and out of Isaiah's condo will be a challenge for Wayne, Donna - hell all of those fatties.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I live in a big southern university town and graduation pics have become a common thing - but mostly for girls. From what I see they get friend groups together, all dressed up in their caps and gowns and take cute pics on campus in well known spots, popping champagne, etc. Not once have I ever seen one with drone footage and smoke bombs. So leave it to their uncouth, over the top asses to take it to another embarrassing level.
---

I would think that getting in and out of Isaiah's condo will be a challenge for Wayne, Donna - hell all of those fatties.
I think Donna is a normal size, but Wayne…OMG!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pig posted a gratitude live to her minions thanking them for their support, so she can "work" anywhere even in the car en route to NC. Abbie can be heard honking around the parking lot in the background. Humper Engagement ignited!
She thinks that bragging about being able to work any time, anywhere is a selling point for her job. Nah. That just tells me that it’s a job you can never get an actual vacation from. Hard pass!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She thinks that bragging about being able to work any time, anywhere is a selling point for her job. Nah. That just tells me that it’s a job you can never get an actual vacation from. Hard pass!
If you can even call scamming people "work".

• Heart
  • Sick

View attachment 2162194
She was so out of breath trying to talk. SHe wasn't even moving around much.RIP, PIGGY!

• Haha
Ahhhh tit! 🤣😁🤣 Maybe it is time for Pig to attempt another 3 min spin on the magical Peloton.
Wow... I didn't know about this..and it appears to include my bike. Sounds like they will send you a new seat post..I've been using mine since Jan 2021 with no issues. I wonder if it is someone like P who is way over the weight limit breaking the seat post? I turned my peloton on and immediately got that notice!

• Heart
  • Wow
I've always thought this. I would be so turned off by her schedule. She admits that she stays up all night and works all weekend to hit goals. She's such a braggert about work flexibility, but tons of people WFH or have flexible schedules it's not that uncommon. I wouldn't trade my flexibility for having to essentially "be on" 24/7. Again, something they are so out of touch with. They ARE NOT special or unique.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.