Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video

Sooo Isaiah is ok with the photoshoot with the smoke bombs and all that? Maybe he sees it as father son bonding. I can’t see a 21 year old wanting to do a photoshoot like this unless it was actually professional or done with friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sooo Isaiah is ok with the photoshoot with the smoke bombs and all that? Maybe he sees it as father son bonding. I can’t see a 21 year old wanting to do a photoshoot like this unless it was actually professional or done with friends.
Its so bizarre to me as well.
I'm a college graduate, and two of my four kids are college graduates. I just sent them texts and asked if their friends had photo shoots, since they are making it out to be like high school senior pics or something. They both said no.
I graduated in 2000, then again in 2004, but none of the "kids" I graduated with did anything like that. At least that I'm aware of.

Do you all remember when he graduated HS and P sent invitations to all the Patreon members in a blatant cash grab? Doubt she did that this time, but it wouldnt surprise me either.

And why are you always paying for the Golden Boys Dunkin Asa? Thought he had a job, as you both always say. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh lord this literal lunatic is speaking at SlimePalooza. This woman is the most toxic of all toxic MLM leaders. Google her, tons of stuff on her on YouTube. She sells Pruvit, but apparently is now pimping herself out to speak to all of the other sleazy MLM‘s to teach them her ways. She is horrible.
Wait till the GOAT sets eyes on the PIG. It's gonna be a barnyard extravaganza over at SlimeLife.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a college graduate, and two of my four kids are college graduates. I just sent them texts and asked if their friends had photo shoots, since they are making it out to be like high school senior pics or something. They both said no.
I graduated in 2000, then again in 2004, but none of the "kids" I graduated with did anything like that. At least that I'm aware of.

Do you all remember when he graduated HS and P sent invitations to all the Patreon members in a blatant cash grab? Doubt she did that this time, but it wouldnt surprise me either.

And why are you always paying for the Golden Boys Dunkin Asa? Thought he had a job, as you both always say. 😂 😂
Both my kids are college graduates and I just took their pictures in their cap and gown. Nothing fancy.

Sadly this Noir is just a high school graduate. My parents lost their chance to smoke-bomb me. Oh, well. 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are they putting booty shorts on Abbie on purpose for the pervs or is it that’s she’s grown too large for her shorts and mama and papa pig are too tight to buy some new ones for her 🤔 I’d be nervous putting shorts that small on someone that is doubly incontinent, even with the diaper on who knows what could come flying out at any point. Surely got to be uncomfortable for Abbie having the seam of the shorts stuck up her chuff all day (or until they need changing due to “pollen or jet washing” at least anyway 😏) On a separate note I hate watching Abbie around food, eating or preparing it. I hate watching all of them actually but her and her mama turn my stomach the most. It’s the finger in her mouth then touching her lips and then touching her nose or shoving a finger up there then touching the food again without washing her hands, I could heave just thinking about their food prep 🤮. I know this one’s irritaional but even the drinking out of the cereal bowl annoys the duck outta me too! May just be a me thing though, always been told it’s bad mannered to slurp from a bowl never mind ramming your whole face into the bowl. You’d think it was finest, purest cocaine that money could buy in there and not just a little left over milk the way Abbie goes at it 😂
---

Be like her mothers arse soon, so large it will have its own gravitational pull (just making a joke and I admit a cheap shot at that, I 100% know it’s not Abbies fault she’s overweight and I feel badly for her, just wanted to clear that up before someone cries or makes some kind of voodoo doll of me lol)
up her chuff, just killed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One wheels and smoke bombs, reenacting the scene from the titanic (solo) on the edge of a mountain cliff in cap and gown...
I wonder if he'll wear his special helmet? 😆
So over the top and unnecessary. Not to mention both things are pretty much dangerous af.
Who will fat boys assistant be? In order to pull this off he's going to need one. It sure won't be the Pottamus. Maybe Abbie?
Abbie can use the lighter and light the smoke bombs and position the fan so GB's gown blows in the wind!!
All unprompted and without hand over hand!!
You know, Life Skills, yo. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

My oldest son graduated from college last December (no photo shoot). My youngest graduates next May (I’m assuming no photo shoot). I may be able to get the younger boy to take a few phone pictures, but if I come at him with elaborate plans, he will not participate at all! This whole Isaiah photo situation is so strange (especially for boys). I see girls doing it all the time, but never boys (who are technically men at this point).
Also, I sure hope they do not send out university graduation announcements-this is not high school & college graduates should be able to land a job & pay for their sh**. At least that’s how we roll at my house!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I paid Omar to send her mustard poop colored tops, and he advised her to pair it with up your crack shorts or too tight white jackets...is Omar a prince or what? Looks like these days she's more drunk than sober. Epitome of a beauty advisor. doofus

• Haha
I think having a college graduation photoshoot depends on what you are majoring in. I mean most people just take photos with their friends or a video of them opening an alcoholic drink. I know when some people graduate with a nursing degree they take a photo with all their medical books that they used. Golden boy might want to do this photoshoot with the smoke bombs but he should use a professional to do this but I doubt that happened.

Reactions: 14
I hope they are paying Summer for this trip. I mean, they are there right now. Graduation isnt until Friday, and what are the chances they leave on Saturday? She could be missing anywhere from 4 to 5 days of work for this!
And I could be wrong, but I think this is her first time even visiting Boone, and all she'll be doing is trying to restrain Sweet Girl from running amok or honking through the ceremony. Couldnt pay me enough for that! 😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if they ever Abbie proofed the Boone property.
Locks on the doors that she can't open and run out of etc.
I wonder this because it just occurred to me that all 4 adults will most certainly be drinking heavily on the nights leading up to and on graduation.
Abbie will be totally unsupervised.
I guess if she does elope, they could find her pretty easily by following the honking and clapping!
All 4 of these adults need their asses kicked.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if they ever Abbie proofed the Boone property.
Locks on the doors that she can't open and run out of etc.
I wonder this because it just occurred to me that all 4 adults will most certainly be drinking heavily on the nights leading up to and on graduation.
Abbie will be totally unsupervised.
I guess if she does elope, they could find her pretty easily by following the honking and clapping!
All 4 of these adults need their asses kicked.
Meh, just clip an air tag onto the loop of her jeans and leave the door unlocked. Be a nice break for her away from them. What with all of the ass she’s supposedly kicking recently, developing a multitude of life skills that Professor Asa has been teaching her then I’m sure there will be no issues whatsoever! Little Miss independent can basically look after herself now according to him 😉

• Haha
OMG 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Thank you so much! I really needed this after today.
Really starting to feel this accelerated college in my third term. My anatomy class apparently is secretly a chemistry class 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Had a full blown panic attack. Blood pressure all shot up. Luckily the admin at the university are really great. They are affiliated with some great consulars to help ground you.

anyways, as long as I’ve been a member here… I’m not sure why we call his sister “angry elf”. For a long time I thought that was her partner (I think they look a lot more like an elf in the face lol) but I’m guessing they must be lurch …

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.