Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A piece of shredded cheese I'm totally on the floor!!!

I agree about GB and fund him boring & stupid in the vlogs. But maybe we'll get to see Big P around his neck in the pool...

And by the way, they think that pool is all that. It's not. I think it's super fugly and old. Look at the pretty pools that are out there today and then just compare. Theirs is ugly.
And Lord knows they could afford to update it, but since Abbie has been scared to go back in it, it's probably a moot point.

Reactions: 10
She comments constantly on Facebook. She is always replying to the negative comments. She is definitely intellectually disabled. So sad that she is disabled and can’t see what they are doing to Abbie. You’d think some of these humpers who are intellectually disabled they’d be advocating for Abbie and her privacy. But they become way too obsessed and think they are apart of their family. It’s so crazy.
I made another comment and then she blocked me. I haven't been able to access the Facebook page on over a year. I got blocked because I was making negative comments about fathering autism and angry reacting the humpers on facebook. It seems like most of them are disabled. One of them assumed that I hate disabled people which I would never do as I have a disability myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bold of you to assume anyone is changing her.

Ab is off some place drugged to her core. Her hygiene is tomorrow's (or the next day's) problem.
Reminds me of that little girl in the movie The Help, how the maid will come in the morning and find that the little girl is soaked to the Core, her mom never got up to change her through the night. Who wants to sit in their own filth, maybe Pig and Ass should wear a diaper for a full day, just to see how it feels. Too bad there's not an award for neglectful parents of the year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Everyone knows that the pig color coordinated these outfits to go together and be the school colors. But she’s an idiot and gets more brown than yellow, and that just looks like poop. They look dumb.
They look like the tit squad🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget Pig....you have a beautiful normal step daughter too that would have been very proud to be sitting next to Isaiah in the picture.
Probably more step-children. That wasn’t the only time A didn’t feel like being married. It was the only time he got caught.

• Heart
  • Haha
This article immediately made think about the Maassives and the liquid empty calories that they consume. Between their fancy coffees and liquor, they will never be at a healthy weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't forget Pig....you have a beautiful normal step daughter too that would have been very proud to be sitting next to Isaiah in the picture.
Also FYI i recently found court paperwork that Asa knew about 1st daughter since at least august 2010. They started A&P repair shop 11/2010 in Pig’s name. He even waived his right to a paternity test. He voluntarily admitted she was his daughter and started paying the bare minimum of child support. He must have stopped paying after a while b/c then a certified letter was delivered to Candy Cane Lane Bryant’s house and Wide load Wayne signed for it. of course he never notified the court of the change in income. That’s how he got into arrears the first time. So for sure they’ve known about the child for 13 years of her 19 years of life. I have a feeling he knew the first daughter’s mom was pregnant which is why he hightailed it back to Priscilla and immediately impregnated her. 1st daughter DOB April 2004 and Abbie 5/12/2005 SMH. 🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also FYI i recently found court paperwork that Asa knew about 1st daughter since at least august 2010. They started A&P repair shop 11/2010 in Pig’s name. He even waived his right to a paternity test. He voluntarily admitted she was his daughter and started paying the bare minimum of child support. He must have stopped paying after a while b/c then a certified letter was delivered to Candy Cane Lane Bryant’s house and Wide load Wayne signed for it. of course he never notified the court of the change in income. That’s how he got into arrears the first time. So for sure they’ve known about the child for 13 years of her 19 years of life. I have a feeling he knew the first daughter’s mom was pregnant which is why he hightailed it back to Priscilla and immediately impregnated her. 1st daughter DOB April 2004 and Abbie 5/12/2005 SMH. 🤬🤬
And supposedly from what they have always said they tried to conceive Abbie for awhile. So he was dipping his willie elsewhere when P wanted to conceive. What a catch Asa was lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Jeez, Twatty Beast needs to let Boy Wonder pick his own clothes. He has is wearing a patterned shirt and Herb Tarlek tie 🧐 I must say that Abbie looks very pretty in her dress, too bad it is black. Yellow would have been so much prettier.

1683921834086.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez, Twatty Beast needs to let Boy Wonder pick his own clothes. He has is wearing a patterned shirt and Herb Tarlek tie 🧐 I must say that Abbie looks very pretty in her dress, too bad it is black. Yellow would have been so much prettier.

View attachment 2166108
Yellow would show accidents. Because, you know, they can’t just take her to the bathroom and keep her dry. They’re busy celebrating!

Why all the fuss and not iron stuff? Nothing says no one really cares and this is just for content like a wrinkled graduate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably more step-children. That wasn’t the only time A didn’t feel like being married. It was the only time he got caught.
Yeah, he was a super sperm spreader back in the hay days of Moobs the magnificent. Now a days the pool chlorine has to deal with the extra. Hopefully. 🤢🥴. Moobie Dick the sperm whale. Another reason not to dip your nibs in the filthy cement pond they call a pool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.