Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karmaโ€™s a B@#$h, Sheโ€™s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prison Bars Baaaaaby! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Can we all give it up for the OG of all OGโ€™sโ€ฆour lady @RocketQueen for gracing us with a title of pure perfection ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
Congratulations and a maassive THANK YOU! We love us some ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ธ!
Please give her some of your unconditional Tattle love guyth!โค
F0072DD3-2AF0-469C-B3C6-C9CEA22EEC39.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
TY to Rocket and Wow!' Great title and great pic of our poor sweet Cilla...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Good morning Tattlers. I believe the Maassives have paid off Mold Manor. Iโ€™m not 100% sure if itโ€™s paid off or mortgage has been sold to another lender. Iโ€™m not the greatest at reading/comprehending these documents.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good morning Tattlers. I believe the Maassives have paid off Mold Manor. Iโ€™m not 100% sure if itโ€™s paid off or mortgage has been sold to another lender. Iโ€™m not the greatest at reading/comprehending these documents.
I think they re financed their house a while back??? or that is what I remember?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good morning Tattlers! Great title @RocketQueen and fingers crossed Karma is right around the corner for these two A$$holes Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for always keeping this train chugging along and exposing two of the most hideous humans alive.

Why are there multiple posts that say this content is not available right now on Cilla Stuff & Things FB page? Is she making this private or is she deleting posts. I would love to know how much $$$ they're pulling in monthly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good morning Tattlers! Great title @RocketQueen and fingers crossed Karma is right around the corner for these two A$$holes Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for always keeping this train chugging along and exposing two of the most hideous humans alive.

Why are there multiple posts that say this content is not available right now on Cilla Stuff & Things FB page? Is she making this private or is she deleting posts. I would love to know how much $$$ they're pulling in monthly.
๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ˜˜
Are you banned from Lipstick Mama? That happens to me too, and I am banned. ๐Ÿ˜‚
10 minutes and TKO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0986C8D1-7D20-4C9A-BC57-23B8A6F774BA.jpeg

Just goes to show you can take a pic and make it look however you want it to look. She is one lying ass witch.๐Ÿฝ
ETA: Her manic posting reeks of desperation. Yesterdays pity pig party was an opportunistic sales stunt. She will even sink so low to exploit the ass whipping she took.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think they re financed their house a while back??? or that is what I remember?
Yes, and I believe that's what those documents show...although obviously I didn't read through all of it because who's got that kind of time for A&P? :LOL: Documents 2 & 4 show the start and end of a mortgage from Nations Direct, while document 3 shows the start of a mortgage from First Community...and there are no further documents showing the end of the First Community mortgage. So it's likely the document showing the "satisfaction" of the Nations Direct mortgage is just referring to them transferring the remainder of the debt from one lender to another, and the second lender has not yet been paid off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, and I believe that's what those documents show...although obviously I didn't read through all of it because who's got that kind of time for A&P? :LOL: Documents 2 & 4 show the start and end of a mortgage from Nations Direct, while document 3 shows the start of a mortgage from First Community...and there are no further documents showing the end of the First Community mortgage. So it's likely the document showing the "satisfaction" of the Nations Direct mortgage is just referring to them transferring the remainder of the debt from one lender to another, and the second lender has not yet been paid off.
There is an amount on the third one for 293,000. the first mtg was 567,000

Reactions: 17
๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ˜˜
Are you banned from Lipstick Mama? That happens to me too, and I am banned. ๐Ÿ˜‚
10 minutes and TKO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 2136655
Just goes to show you can take a pic and make it look however you want it to look. She is one lying ass witch.๐Ÿฝ
ETA: Her manic posting reeks of desperation. Yesterdays pity pig party was an opportunistic sales stunt. She will even sink so low to exploit the ass whipping she took.
Yeah, ok it looks like he just banned me. He was doing a live and pretended he didn't realize he was going live and then proceeded to sell SL crap. I told him how fake his is and selling his wife's MLM crap. I guess that did the trick. It appears they're pulling out all the gimmicks but posting Priscilla crying is a big one. Whether she's crying because she got the tit beat out of her or pulling Isaiah's graduation garb out of a box, Assa knows what draws engagement and views.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Corporate Seal of Delaware throws me. Have they incorporated in Delaware for tax purposes. It is THE shadiest, legal place in America to set up a business.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep! It was the refinancing of Mold Manor. It goes to show also, how they have had close to +$200k in profits, over a maximum 4 year period. Now, calculate the gross maximum for their family, just at $4,500 (which is still more than what is allowed for Abbie to get SSI), that is $216k alone. Take out 30% for federal taxes, $151k would be the maximum that they could make, in a 4 year period and this is saying that they took every dime earned and placed it back into MM. We arenโ€™t counting the vehicle payments, light payments, food, travel, etcโ€ฆ This right here, shows that they illegally scammed the federal government, to receive Abbieโ€™s social security..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Yep! It was the refinancing of Mold Manor. It goes to show also, how they have had close to +$200k in profits, over a maximum 4 year period. Now, calculate the gross maximum for their family, just at $4,500 (which is still more than what is allowed for Abbie to get SSI), that is $216k alone. Take out 30% for federal taxes, $151k would be the maximum that they could make, in a 4 year period and this is saying that they took every dime earned and placed it back into MM. We arenโ€™t counting the vehicle payments, light payments, food, travel, etcโ€ฆ This right here, shows that they illegally scammed the federal government, to receive Abbieโ€™s social security..
I hope the Canadian has been appraised of all this. Well done all you super sleuths!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Corporate Seal of Delaware throws me. Have they incorporated in Delaware for tax purposes. It is THE shadiest, legal place in America to set up a business.
The banks are HQ'd in Delaware, I believe.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.