Fathering Autism #156 Scamming the Feds and Humpers too. Karma’s a B@#$h, She’s Coming For You!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A piece of shredded cheese I'm totally on the floor!!!

I agree about GB and fund him boring & stupid in the vlogs. But maybe we'll get to see Big P around his neck in the pool...

And by the way, they think that pool is all that. It's not. I think it's super fugly and old. Look at the pretty pools that are out there today and then just compare. Theirs is ugly.
It's definitely outdated and needs a lot of work.

Reactions: 10
Also FYI i recently found court paperwork that Asa knew about 1st daughter since at least august 2010. They started A&P repair shop 11/2010 in Pig’s name. He even waived his right to a paternity test. He voluntarily admitted she was his daughter and started paying the bare minimum of child support. He must have stopped paying after a while b/c then a certified letter was delivered to Candy Cane Lane Bryant’s house and Wide load Wayne signed for it. of course he never notified the court of the change in income. That’s how he got into arrears the first time. So for sure they’ve known about the child for 13 years of her 19 years of life. I have a feeling he knew the first daughter’s mom was pregnant which is why he hightailed it back to Priscilla and immediately impregnated her. 1st daughter DOB April 2004 and Abbie 5/12/2005 SMH. 🤬🤬
Well discovered! How long would it take for this to come to Court following requests for DNA testing and then for it to happen? I bet Fat Boy knew way earlier than he admitted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also FYI i recently found court paperwork that Asa knew about 1st daughter since at least august 2010. They started A&P repair shop 11/2010 in Pig’s name. He even waived his right to a paternity test. He voluntarily admitted she was his daughter and started paying the bare minimum of child support. He must have stopped paying after a while b/c then a certified letter was delivered to Candy Cane Lane Bryant’s house and Wide load Wayne signed for it. of course he never notified the court of the change in income. That’s how he got into arrears the first time. So for sure they’ve known about the child for 13 years of her 19 years of life. I have a feeling he knew the first daughter’s mom was pregnant which is why he hightailed it back to Priscilla and immediately impregnated her. 1st daughter DOB April 2004 and Abbie 5/12/2005 SMH. 🤬🤬
Fantastic research ! Especially as I thought I read recently that he was claiming not to know about his daughter until more recently

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230512_163315_Chrome.jpg

Aww. Mommy made him look all extra!!
With his beads and roses!!
Can you imagine the tension in the room with all the grandparents? 😆 Good times!! 1st time in 22 years they've all been together. 😆
All GB can think of is how much money are these old fukers gonna give me for graduation. He gives no shits about them.
I loved how Percillerpotamus just HAD to report that as a result of her scamming, (Intellectually Disabled people) she was able to pay for college. As if every dime she made went towards that and she earned it honestly. We know better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hello there. We have a winner! @Srsmom for the WIN! ❤❤❤
This title made me LOL as soon as it was posted yesterday. New thread coming soon!
4B45E7A3-009F-48AF-9E6F-BD82FF7A1D93.jpeg

---
TO THE END ZONE TATTLE ‘NEERS!
❤😹❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.