Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Take no prisoners

I know this is a gossip site and I respect everyone's opinion but I have to speak up and advocate for Abbie. Abbie is a vulnerable child.
The words used to describe her are appalling. And defending the hatred filled statements with it's not her fault it's her parents is a smoke screen for the blatant discrimination and hatred of a child with intellectual disablities. Go ahead and call A&P all the nasty things your mind can muster, hell I'll even join in, but I can't be apart of this cruelty directed at a child. Here are some examples of what has been said about Abbie:
She is a beast, gross, lazy, spoiled, a monster, a bully, obnoxious, she has a shitty attitude, scary, an asshole, disgusting, and a walking vegetable.
She does not belong in public, she shouldn't be in public, she isn't fit to be in public. And my personal favorite 😡 she would be better off in an institution. Shall we go back to the fifties?
Screenshot_20200409-193403~2.png

I would like to ask you if you would say those things about your children, or your grandchildren, your nephews or nieces or any child for that matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mother2

Chatty Member
I don’t usually watch anymore because the vlogs make me sad...I watched just now and the first few minutes I’m thinking no one can take a minute and fix Abbie’s hair so it’s not in her face? She’s clearly bothered by it because she is pushing it away. And why don’t they use the first/then method when she wants food? For instance....when she signs for food and Asssss says you just had food. He could say, First, let’s go have a glass of water and clean up your room(or clean up wherever), then we’ll get a snack. He tells her no then ‘let’s’ her drag him to the refrigerator. She knows if she bugs him long enough she’ll get her food. I’m not even a few minutes in and I’m already pissed..
She makes their life a living hell. They may not see it that way but, I couldn't handle that shit. I once had one of their fans tell me that I wouldn't be able to handle a child with autism bc, I said I wouldn't put up with Abigail's behavior. Little did they know, I "handle " a child with autism every single day. My daughter is autistic, she is 11 years old and is the kindest child you could ever meet. She dosen't bully anyone and always thinks of others first. Abigail's behavior isn't autism related. Her family has created a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I do not believe Cilla didn't put business cards in those packs, she damn sure did! Not only that but wrote Maass family on them, then went on FB to tell everyone.

Priscilla...look up "self serving".

• Heart
Reactions: 28

KateK

VIP Member
Asss says.,. we didn't do so well with the "Academic Stuff" today... lol. That yelling and the constant asking for food would drive me insane. I would not like to have her stopping what I was doing so she could pick out her 100th snack of the day.

Why do they have to open the whole refridge and pantry for her to peruse? Seems like they would pick a few items.. these are her snacks.. and this is what she has to choose from.. or better yet have predetermined snack times.. and that is it.. these people drive me crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cucumber

VIP Member
This family's name should be The-Not-Follow-Thru Family.
In every aspect of their lives. Theynever follow thru. From Asa not supporting his 1st daughter, to Asa leaving P and baby Isaiah, to Asa's quitting jobs, to not following thru on almost every aspect of Abbies learning. Also, Prilly didnt follow thru eating properly after the surgery, and the carrots and celery snacks for Abbie that were supposed to be daily. Then there's the daily walks...not happenin'. And who remembers when they were doing Keto? They loved on Nala when she 1st came but now she's usually up in Isaiah's room. How about Isaiah having not even followed up on scholarships yet. I guess they're still goin' strong with TikTok dancing however. Unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Littlestpeanut

Something that just baffles me is why are they CONSTANTLY asking her if she wants to do something when it comes to things like a chore, schooling or just getting up or out of something like a freaking car? Would it kill them to parent and reinforce authority? How about a 'no' for once or just a simple, time to get out of the car or, you HAVE to fix your plate now, not, do you want to fix your plate? Because of course, she's going to say no or go to an extreme because you're allowing that option.

Don't give her a chance to argue and boss a person around, let alone hurt them because she's not getting her way. They're always horrible at saying things like that. Because all that's done is to teach her, hey, I can just say no and get away with things or pitch a fit.

Idk if I'm even wording this right or explaining it well, but they screw so much up that's parenting 101.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well I double-downed and watched the podcast and the vlog.

JMO but the vlog was done for two reasons: money, and to deal with the "haters" comments. The whole podcast addressed things we have seen negative comments about. Their income, shopping, DD runs, grocery trips (bc now she cooks SO much), the make-up business and the dreadful prom. But the absolute kicker? Remember last week in comments someone told Asa to back off and let P do the speech therapy, and the reply from "P" was that she was so lucky to have such an involved Dad, etc? That comment, as Asa would say, "F'in triggered" him. How dare anyone question what he does?! I bet little man stomped around all day over that, and since he still cant let it go, hes going to talk about it in the vlog, put a "positive" spin on it and control the narrative. I see you little man. :cool:

And P is delusional. Drunk. Drugged. Dreaming...idk...but for her to say that Abbies ADL's have improved so much? I about choked on my dinner. (I'm a Mom Chef too P.) Abbie did SO much for so long every single day with Brandy. Beyond grabbing a plate. (Or refusing to grab one for P LOL.) Brandy taught her to sweep, empty trash, put groceries away, clean the table or counter, etc. YEARS ago, but now P wants to take credit for it because she decided to get off her butt and finally do something with her?! OMG....every time I try to like P again she gives me a dozen reasons not to!

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
As I said in previous threads, Abbie doesn’t seem that bad of a kid to me. She literally doesn’t do much but sit in her corner of the couch and rock.....everything else is a result of how she’s been raised.
She is a product of their bad parenting but the result of it is a not very likeable person. I hesitate to say child anymore as she is a teenager. Whilst it is not her fault , society now has to deal with what could be a dangerous adult in the not too distant future. I myself don’t agree with some of the nastier names but people get frustrated with having this fairy story of sweet girl, autism princess Rammed down their throat all the time when it’s obviously totally untrue. They will have a lot to answer for in the future, I wouldn’t like to be them in a few years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Asa says tonight that he wasn't in the room while Priscilla was doing "life skills" with Abbie.

Really Asa? What was she looking at multiple times?

asa1.jpg

asa 2.jpg

And who might this be? Oh I know. A big.fat.liar.

asa3.jpg

asa lies.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

lovesis

VIP Member
Also, a bit of speculation: in one of their very first podcasts, Asa conceded (as much as he's capable) that his lack of education is a source of insecurity for him. This may be at least part of why he's so unwilling to admit he's wrong on certain issues: because it makes him feel the fool that feels inside. He has to appear educated. Rather than improve his knowledge by reading books and upgrading his education level, he behaves arrogantly towards those who seek to correct him, no matter how tactfully they tread.
He’s one of the worst kinds of know it alls. He has a hard time accepting defeat. He has to make it a point that he is somewhat right (even if he isn’t). Like whenever Priscilla or Isaiah give their opinion ( a valid opinion) in response to something he says, he will make it a point to somehow prove that what he said is also valid (although it might not be).

Remember that time Priscilla and Asa went to their neighbors house for a party. Asa didn’t want to be there because for once he wasn’t going to be around people he could bs. He acted like a child. He said it’s always so awkward explaining what they do to others. The way they flaunt and act like what they do is so influential and demanding (we work 80 hour week), you would think they would have no problem telling others what they do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

10fingers10toes

Priscilla, I blame you for this...

You and your "lipstick Mama", TikTok drama....

620-EC4-B5-2-D19-410-B-8635-D4429511-BF42.jpg

Have driven me HERE, now this is what I see!!🙈
giphy.gif.cf.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

10fingers10toes

This homeschool and "cooking with Mom" fakery has really revealed alot about Prissy's interaction with Abbie. Despite the role that she is trying to portray, it is very clear that she lacks the patience, creativity and concern to deal with Abbie.

I agree, as someone else mentioned, that off camera she probably just ignores her most of the time. Which I think could contribute to why Abbie is more aggressive with her. I am not condoning her aggressive behavior. I am just saying that constantly being ignored could be the reason that things like A) kicking and throwing things at her while she drives B) Grabbing her during her meltdowns C) pinching her when she is on her phone .

We have seen many times in the old videos when Abbie was handed to Prissy, her eyes immediately dart around in a panic looking for Asa. In the "wild child" video when Abbie is kicking P and trying to play with her, P was engaged with her precious phone and kept calling Asa for help. Even now when Abbie runs away, she doesn't lift a toe, she just looks for Asa.

We know for a fact that Prissy can be cold towards children. Look at how she goes along with the neglect of Asa's other daughter. Saying that they know nothing about"them", their marriage wouldn't have been a success had they have known about"them" in the early years...or some such BS. She arranged "Maass Squad Cares" packages for the homeless because she's "blessed and wants to give back". Then we find out that Asa is behind in child support around the same time. And since they don't know "them", that means that there has never been any Christmas presents, birthday gifts, or "Care" packages for "them". I also think that it's cruel to publicly call Slummer their "adopted daughter" knowing that there is an actual daughter that they neglect.

Anyway, I am not excusing Abbie's aggressive behaviors towards Prissy, nor do I think them justified. I am saying I wonder if there are reasons behind them, far beyond what we see.

They say that Abbie can't reciprocate feeling, have empathy and love the way we do, she has a high tolerance for physical pain, just doesn't care about this or that....

How do they know for sure what is going on in her mind??

Abbie laughs. Abbie cries. Abbie hugs. Abbie holds. Abbie has times of joy.

We see this, so what says she also doesn't have times of sadness, loss, hurt, loneliness, annoyance, frustration, disappointment, need of love, feeling neglected or rejected, jealousy, resentment.

These brilliant Autistic people write about their lives and it is amazing what they think and feel. Many were once non-verbal, and now clearly articulate their abundance of feelings, emotions and experiences throughout their lives.

Yes, Abbie is IDD and on a "high need" level. No I am not fantasizing about some drastic change, independence, autonomy for her future.

I am only saying that Abbie may have feelings that her family doesn't consider. She may sense, in some way, that her Mother resents, ignores and is detached from her and it may make her sad and angry and it may be the reason behind her aggressiveness towards her.

Priscilla, all the makeup in the world won't hide what is clearly seen on your face. Food and booze won't take your troubles away. Stop the show, stop the lies, get professional help from someplace.

Seriously,
😶

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Yep. I tell ya. This shit wouldn't fly at my house. This vlog proved Abigail is a bully beautifully. She will physically make ppl stop and jerk them where she wants. Gross behavior
When she wanted a snack he said she just finished a meal. But he gave her one anyway. Way to be consistent because you're afraid she'll have a fit. Not an autism fit. A spoiled brat fit. All he did today is make excuses why they didn't record any of her homeschool crap. He didn't film it because they didn't do it because Absent won again.

Just got done watching entire vlog. That violently pulling ppl shit wouldn't fly in my house. That's not how anyone wants someone to get their attention. Can you imagine someone walking up to you and telling you, "your all done with that", and jerking you up from your desk and jerking you all the way to the kitchen to get something for them? Yeah, that's pretty fucking rude. But it's super cute!! So it will continue and get worse until she does it to the wrong person. The jumping in the pool in her clothes is an everyday thing and just showing how bad off she is mentally. She dosen't know or care that it's not time to swim and the next time they pass a sewer and she wants to swim, she go right in, no problem. She dosen't know or care what the difference is between a pool and other bodies of water and she will attack ppl to get in. Whatever Abigail wants, she is going to do bc, her parents have taught her that. Today's vlog just proved my bully theory beautifully. Abigail will bully and physically MAKE ppl do what she wants. That was shown today.

I respect your opinion but, dont share it. She has been shown other ways to communicate, she has just been taught that the bully and physical way is the "best and fastest way", to get it done and that is inappropriate in my opinion.

Even Asa and the big lady have tried to get her to stop pulling folks in the past, so even they recognize that its inappropriate. They just wont follow thru with it.
They probably encouraged her to jump in the pool so they don't have to give her a bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

10fingers10toes

The reason she doesn't have the freedom to grab a snack is bc she eats until she pukes. The reason they ignore her is bc its constant. She dosen't ever stop asking for things. It's either bathroom, food, car ride, bath or go. It's always shit she wants and you can't give anyone what they want 100% of the time. That's something every parent has to refrain from doing, not just this family. They don't always refrain from it either bc, that's why she is such a bully and a little bitch. Most of the time she flips the fuck out when they don't comply with her demands. She dosen't just ask for things, she demands things.

What thread is this, I'm coming to the rescue. I'm tired of these nasty fuckers...
Yes, Abbie does all of those things. But in my opinion, can we really blame her?

She has IDD, is non-verbal, doesn't understand much of what is happening around her, has very limited communication, limited use of her hands and fingers, she doesn't understand human interaction or social norms, some researchers refer to cases like her's as being "trapped in one's own mind" (apologies if that is an offensive phrase), she has no autonomy and very few things at her disposal that she enjoys besides food and rides. On top of all that she is under the control and authority of two irresponsible, narcissistic, ignorant, self-centered, and just lazy people.

Imagine yourself in her position for a few days, then your entire life. Imagine only being able to communicate a handful of things.

We have so much freedom compared to her. We can easily express our thoughts, feelings, needs and wants verbally. We understand what is happening around us, how it effects us, social norms. We can develop friendships, relationships, and find comfort in the things and people around us. We understand and/or can learn our human limitations, distinguish what is harmful from what is useful or necessary. If we want a bath when can go take one, toilet ourselves without need of assistance or permission. We have access, through learning and the use our mind and hands, to millions of things.

When a teen like Isaiah wakes up in the morning, his decision on eating, bathing, clothing, and loads of other activities are his own (except video games of course :rolleyes:). He understands why he has schoolwork, can listen and follow instructions, and at the end of the day comprehend the purpose of his education. He has a phone, computer, television, friends, family, the internet.....all at his disposal if he gets bored or lonely or just feels like chatting and conversing. What does Abbie have, tickle time and "boop"??

People are comparing her to a "feral" child, or Helen Keller....put tape over your mouth, blindfold yourself and try to function for 48 hours through a regular day. Then talk. I lost my ability to speak for only minutes (over a year ago) due to a seizure. I was conscious and scared as hell. My family was talking to me trying to know what was wrong, the part of my brain that controls speech just shut off and I was helpless. I still have seizures, and what happens during them and when is unpredictable. Thank God I was able to talk again the same night and I have other means of communication at my disposal. But that small glimpse of being "trapped in my head" was a nightmare that I would not wish on anyone, and am not quick to pass judgement on.

My opinion
Sorry for the long rant

• Heart
Reactions: 22

10fingers10toes

He responded

"You may not approve of or like what we do but it has been successful so far for us" 🤯

💡I finally found what is fueling the egos of this crazy family along with the money and the obsessed fans.......they really do believe that they are successful 😲.

I have been asking myself, what would make a 350+lb woman that CAN'T dance, cook, do makeup or parent, shuffle around the internet doing all those things shamelessly as if she's an expert?? Prissy actually encourages moms to message her for parenting and Autism advice!! Sits and does pathetic makeup sessions live. There are innocent families that look up to these people and think that Assy is some legitimate Autism dad role model!!

Assy and Prissy look at our posts for content and to see how they can throw our words back at us. Then they probably sit smugly and Pat themselves on the back. Drunk dumbbells.

🤔Hmm, success?

Is not getting your son therapy for his increasing anxiety a success? Last time I saw him in the vlog he looks like he's teetering towards depression and eating his emotions, which is bad considering he has a lot of his mother's body type and genes.

Is Abbie's anxiety and gnawing her arm a success?? You have trained her so well that she bites, kicks, pushes, wrestles, grabs and pulls other people regularly. She cannot be left without supervision for any amount of time. She's only 14 and not even Summer (her "bff") or her own mother can handle her alone. She constantly responds with "no" or demands others to be "done" until she gets what she wants, because YOU taught her that....is that success??

Is taking Abbie to school late daily and never following up with her therapies a success??

Is posting videos and photos of your child dirty, ungroomed, appearing wild and unkept success?? There are videos of her covered in blood, on the toilet, rolling on the ground and floors in public places, discussion of her pullup shredding and fecal smearing for the world to see. SUCCESS!!?

Is weighing 400+lbs, getting weight loss surgery, then continuing to eat like a pig and gaining the weight lost a success??

Is not getting Abbie the treatment and testing she needs for her obvious physical and mental decline a success??

Finally, when is neglecting, ignoring, being fraudulent with child support payment and making sure that a child that you fathered receive only the bare minimum with no concern about their life or well-being, while you and your family get fat off the good life, SUCCESS??

#successfullySTUPID
#failureneedsnowords
#truthneedsnoexcuses
#FailingAbigail
#FailingEverything

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
Yes. He was supposed to say no. He had just told her she had a snack. She wants to pitch a fit. Time her out in her room. All he is doing is negatively reinforcing her behavior. I can understand giving in if snack time is at say 2 PM and it's 1:45 PM. But he literally just said to her you just ate.
Absolutely!! I think he should have told her not to pull him either. I would've said," what do you need?", and when she signed food, I would have said," no, you just had something.", and if she still wanted to be rude and try and jerk me around, I would've said ," I said no. We dont pull, you can go to your room for awhile now." That's how it should be handled. If a tantrum ensued, then, I would've escorted her to her room and had her stay there until she got some control but, under no circumstances would she have received a snack or jerked me around.

I imagine if he says no it will escalate to a tantrum because she is used to getting her way. What a nightmare to live like that!
Yeah, that's not autism, that's just them creating a monster.

• Heart

Misscuriouslife

Isaiah loves Abbie, but I promise, deep down he resents her a bit too. Its only natural. His life has been taken over by all things Abbie....thats their job alone, not the job of a sibling.
I want to offer my perspective. As a sibling of someone severely physically and mentally impaired (Rett Syndrome), I never resented her. I resented my parents for making me take care of her instead of being allowed to go be a teenager and have fun with the few friends I did have. If my mom wasn't around my dad made me take care of my sister. Started around the age of 11, when she was 7. I love her and I'm extremely close to her, I'm the 3rd caregiver now and voluntarily give my parents breaks, but as a child I would get angry that I had to give up my time on the weekends, or even have homework interrupted to care for her, when my dad was perfectly capable. My older sister doesn't help with her at all, as she moved out when she was 16 (sis was 5 and I was 9), and our younger brother (he's 3 years younger than her) only had to sit with her after school in his teens and into adulthood until parents got home from work, never any intimate care.
I imagine this might be how Isaiah feels. He may resent them but it's not Abby's fault her parents are lazy and self-centered. He should not be expected to be her caregiver when they are gone unless he genuinely wants to. I want to be my sister's guardian when that time comes but he may not want that and it shouldn't be expected of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21