Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
We used to have someone a few months ago, does anyone remember what their @ name was? And where they've gone?!

Screenrecording it now! (Yes I know that that would technically probably be copyright but f--k it, it's A$$a lol) Idk, but just in case they deleted it, should I put it on here or what?

Apologies, it may be out of order, but here! Lol, the only way I could tolerate actually doing this was to let the phone screen record while listening to music on my laptop😂 (to drown out their voices!)

Let me know if this works before I put up anymore, but I have them all on my phone, all broken up in 3ish minute chunks😂👀 (Just in case the recording stopped working half way through or something like that) 😁
Just watching this “ you need to know “ video again makes me angry. Priscilla crying with no tears, Asa crying because his holier than thou image has been shattered. He is calling people garbage for bringing this up, he’s garbage for talking about a child he has as “ them “. Who does that about their own flesh and blood.
Lying about it being a long time since he was in arrears with his child support, December 2019, a really long time ago.
This video was about damage control and nothing more.
Priscilla is so resentful that her child is IDD and his other daughter isn’t. Lies upon lies and the leghumpers lapped it up.
The only issue I agreed with is people should not have messaged Isaiah, that is totally wrong but the rest of it is just
Bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Man. So much for yelling upstairs.
And we heard the tantrum when Asa and Isaiah were talking. She wanted a bath I guess.
Pushed Summer away in the car. I cant believe a carload of adults basically froze because she didnt want out. I wish someone catered to me like that!
Quarantine Spirit Week. 'Nuff said.

Sidenote: Our comments about P's make-up and LL are starting to get to him. He wants that money...but also wants to look like "Hey, its bougee, not cheap..." He's pointing that out for the leghumpers. Makes it look like they arent pushing sales, when they really are. I see you Asa. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I was looking for the pic of P making those baggies to give away, and found it on FB. Look at this, she actually replied to this as I was reading lol. Too funny! I love how they always try to make it seem as if no one else does anything good in the world.

View attachment 107873
THEY ONLY REPLY TO THOSE WHO DON'T KISS THEIR FEET. I'M DISGUSTED.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

How can he be sure snack is what she actually wanted when sometimes she signs a bunch of random things. He needed to get up to see what she wanted....and yes she directed him to the refrigerator. So at that point was he supposed to say no?

Last time he didn’t get up to see what she wanted, there was 2 pages here complaining about how he didn’t get up.

Im just trying to understand what y’all expect. This is definitely one of those chose your battle moments that makes sense. I hear them tell her no to snacks all the time.

I’m not standing up for them, Just pointing out further what their inconsistencies has caused.
I agree about their inconsistencies. They are proof of their poor parenting.

Yesterday their fanzies were praising them on being"involved":rolleyes:.

Their lack of "involvement" with her off camera, is displayed in their cluelessness ON camera, in my opinion.

Here, we talk about what we see. They go from one extreme to the other constantly:
  • Ignore her signs, tell her "no" one day - let her have whatever she wants, jump in the pool clothed the next.
  • Tell her to yell in her room one day - next days she's yelling all over the house.
  • Say they are doing low carbs and sugar - next we see Popeye's sandwich, biscuits and gravy and somebody's eating Lucky Charms and Reese's Cereal..... (Abbie is eating NVB for breakfast, what are you eating Doughboy 😜??)
  • They do a prom for Isaiah, let him have pool time and scooter rides for the vlog - he can't play video games during the week because his schoolwork is priority .(*cough* because they want him on duty to watch Abbie without"distractions" maybe?? Or is it because they are vlogging (and drinking) all the time and need him on the clock??)
  • They give her healthy veggie plate for snacks - lasts two days, back to munchkins, cupcakes, NV bars, chips, cookies....all the Maass pantry favorites.
  • They are homeschooling one day - next day all we see is them by the pool or claiming that they had a full day of activities (yeah right, Asa does not miss out on vlog footage. If ya'll did activities it would be in the vlog or on IG. Not in the vlog or IG = ya'll didn't do anything).
  • They want to put a stop to food stealing - TikTok and vlog performances of them encouraging her to steal food for the camera.
  • Complain about her misbehaviors - laugh when they happen and call them cute.
Need I saw more. Feel free to add to the list.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I was looking for the pic of P making those baggies to give away, and found it on FB. Look at this, she actually replied to this as I was reading lol. Too funny! I love how they always try to make it seem as if no one else does anything good in the world.

View attachment 107873
Can you imagine a nurse coming home and seeing a box of these MLM packets.. in baggies? I sure wouldn't touch them... and I would hope they wouldn't either. I'm sure those most likely got thrown away. They are so full of themselves.. and delusional... This is an MLM technique to advertise.. but at the same time putting hospital workers at risk.

• Heart
Purely out of boredom during lockdown here in Somerset I have watched a few blogs from 3 years ago and it really is sad to see what suddenly having money has done to this family. Asa used to be a likeable and caring person - he is now totally obnoxious in all respects. Priscilla was huge but jolly and not at all pretentious and horribly false as she is now. I agree with others that unfortunately Isaiah is fast becoming an Asa clone. As for informative content - I reckon it has gone from 70% to close to zero unless attending speech therapist or similar. Quite honestly nowadays it is akin to watching some ghastly soap series of a family that have won the lottery and happen to have a mentally handicapped child with some autistic traits. Viewers interest in the whole thing is obviously dwindling as per their plateaud subscription figures as sadly Abbie is not an autistic savant and we are not going to see much improvement. My prediction is that their whole world will implode in the not too distant future. Once Isaiah is off to university I fear the stark empty reality of their life is going to hit home as they will tire of their new toys. It should be the time that they could go off travelling as I don't think they have been outside north America, maybe get some of the qualifications they didn't get due to being such young parents, read some books (there does not appear to be any in the house) BUT they can't as they have to look after Abbie. In a way I feel sorry for them as I think they are slowly digging a very big hole for themselves that will ultimately swallow them up...

• Heart

Coreander

Remember that time Priscilla and Asa went to their neighbors house for a party. Asa didn’t want to be there because for once he wasn’t going to be around people he could bs. He acted like a child. He said it’s always so awkward explaining what they do to others. The way they flaunt and act like what they do is so influential and demanding (we work 80 hour week), you would think they would have no problem telling others what they do.
Lovesis,

I don't recall the house party. I may not have watched that particular vlog. The fact that Asa feels awkward / self-conscious about his very important job as a vlogger spreading awareness is rather revealing. If he felt good about it, why the insecurity? Who cares if others thumb their noses?

His job as a vlogger in and of itself is not what annoys me, nor many people here. It's how they present themselves, their exploitation of their special needs daughter, their money grubbing product placements and their stubborn refusal to absorb anything other than glowing admiration.
How long will it be until they start selling bits of Abbie's chopped off hair or her toenail clippings to deranged fans eager for shrine offerings?

Priscilla told us Asa doesn't work well under others. When the YouTube money dries up, will they start up another shop? How many bosses will put up with Asa's insubordination and attitude?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

blindfoldedbobcat

Asa is so cold in that video. "I don't know what they look like. I don't know where they live." Imagine how hurt "the other daughter" must feel if she saw that, or viewed the Fathering Autism channel at all. Kind of makes all his care and attention towards Abbie look totally fake. Asa is a classic example of how sometimes people who speak the most have the least to say and the most to learn.

• Heart

Snoop_E41

Another thought just crossed my mind. They probably never pay for Dunkin’ due to being sent endless gift cards. I’m pretty damn sure that local healthcare would love some coffee or donuts rather than old samples. Why not donate their gifted gift cards?

and clearly Abbie wants to play in the flour. Why not create moon sand for her? It will allow her to help & be a sensory activity.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

The reason Abbie does not have her iPads for communication as much anymore is because she breaks them. I wish A and P had worked harder on trying to teach Abbie to not throw things, but I think they're right in that the reason it is hard is because Abbie's understanding of cause and effect is limited. (Please notice I did not say that it is completely absent. She seems to be generally able to grasp cause/effect to some degree in some situations, but only when it is a simple 2-step chain of events.) She can't process the idea that throwing the ipad = iPad breaks = no more iPad = no more speaking device communication.
I don't think it's just because she breaks it. I think it's because it disturbs the flow of the vlog having the mantra of "popcorn, leentils, pretzel, nature valley bar, car ride" constantly in the background. It draws attention and viewers comment on it. It makes it more obvious than her silent signs, that she is being ignored.

Everything is about the vlog, in my opinion.

A simple Google search will show many better options for heavy duty iPad protective covers:
Several options here

I think this one is good, with a really durable stand, they have strong screen protectors also.
Best-iPad-case-covers-for-children-Lioeo-Shockproof-and-dustproof-stand-case-540x540.jpg

They could also mount them to the wall, like in the kitchen for instance. It wouldn't look strange in Prissy's "precious house", many modern homes have Smart screens mounted in various rooms and hallways, to control security systems, appliances, temperature etc.

She has one mounted to the seat in the car but I don't think they even put her communication app on it, apparently it's for music only, :rolleyes: then she has to get frustrated and yell when she is trying to communicate because they can't see her signs while driving.

She can have one like those with a strap in the living room area and for outings. And a few mounted around the house. Her communication device is absolutely essential, they can afford these things, the covers and extra gadgets to mount iPads will cost less than what they spend at DD in a month.

If they can't afford extra iPads and covers, well sell those stupid electric scooters and some of the tons of expensive cameras that are sitting around collecting dust. Maybe skip one of those meaningless vacations this year.

Order your kid what she needs and "stay the 'f%*# home".

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member

1586721973066.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Gambit

Chatty Member
Do the nurses knpoi w thia crap is from domeone who runs to the store 3 times a week, exposing herself to virus, doesn't keep her daughter clean, who helped with this useless packs, and travels all over ? She has no shame. I would bet my last dollar her phone number or some other form of ordering more are in there. Asa wrote her comment. She's not that bright.
I work at a fire/ems department and we would have thrown them away. I can’t imagine she would even get past the screeners at a hospital now.
We aren’t even accepting home made goodies like we normally do.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
So Asa claims ad revenue is down due to the virus? Makes no sense really, everybody is home with a computer at hand. Seems they would have more views and likes, not less. But guess what? I posted the numbers the other day, their youtube channel is way down on both. It's not the virus....it's that more and more people are seeing these two cows for what they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

10fingers10toes

There used to be signs on the fridge that where there to tell Ab that, it wasn’t food time, and in one vlog, Brandi can be seen telling Ab that it wasn’t time to eat.
Ah, the old house, simpler days.

Back when they were focused more on Abbie's therapy and ABA.

Traded in for a big house, cars, "all the things", and cash.

Nothing more now than "vloggers", "TikTokers," "scooter squad" and TRASH.

I dedicate this meager rhyme to dear @GrammaL who has shared many a great poem here, and I love them and miss them. Thanks friend.❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Coreander

Pink Marshmallow,

Let us assume for a second that many of Abbie's less-than-desirable behavioural traits are largely the result of parental reglect.

Abbie has indicated she enjoys companionship.
Do you remember that "Girls Day Out" vlog where Abbie is pacing by the door, waiting for Becca to arrive. Once Becca does, Abbie gleefully walks over to her, taking Becca by the hand to lead her to the living room.

Then there's Abbie's behaviour at camp, where she apparently was grabbing people by the hand, inviting them to come listen to music with her.

These social prompts by Abbie are unrelated to asking for food and the like.

I then think of another vlog where Abbie is using her iPad to communicate she wants snacks. She taps on a wide variety of options. Asa then ignores her, turning his attention to Cilla, and they talk.

Abbie takes the keys off the counter, throwing them, thereby redirecting the attention back onto herself.

Or what about the "Time Out" vlog where Abbie is wound up like crazy, yelling, clapping, swaying. She keeps turning the kitchen lights off. Everytime she does this, she regains Asa's attention. He gets angrier and angrier as she does it.

Negative attention is better than no attention at all.
They can ignore the positive things she does; but they cannot ignore the negative.
When Abbie yells like in restaurants, she knows the attention will go back onto her.
She's is incapable of joining in the dinnertime conversation. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't interact with her much at all during those mealtimes, except to scold her and sigh when she acts up.

When people say that Abbie is hard to care for, I think the answer is both yes and no. She for certain requires a deal of care; but I do also think the parents in that household have turned what might have been a manageable child into a frustrated mess of a kid.

She wants some sort of stimulation beyond what they provide. If she didn't care about being around people, why did she grab Becca's hand? Why lead people to listen to music? Do you think the Maas's hang with Abbie just to hang with Abbie? How much is for vlog footage only? And off camera, how many minutes/hours do they spend with her, truly giving her loving undivided attention, making her feel like she matters?

What is your take?

• Heart