Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family's name should be The-Not-Follow-Thru Family.
In every aspect of their lives. Theynever follow thru. From Asa not supporting his 1st daughter, to Asa leaving P and baby Isaiah, to Asa's quitting jobs, to not following thru on almost every aspect of Abbies learning. Also, Prilly didnt follow thru eating properly after the surgery, and the carrots and celery snacks for Abbie that were supposed to be daily. Then there's the daily walks...not happenin'. And who remembers when they were doing Keto? They loved on Nala when she 1st came but now she's usually up in Isaiah's room. How about Isaiah having not even followed up on scholarships yet. I guess they're still goin' strong with TikTok dancing however. Unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who wants bougee hand sanitizer/moisturizer? I would think hospital workers are required to use a standard hand sanitizer.. not just some MLM product with barely enough alcohol. Also did you notice she was sending small samples.. and there sure were lots of papers in her baggie to not have any cards or contact info.. I call BS on that.

Yea.. they all seem scared of Abbie and walking on eggshells.. omg.. she is shaking her head not to get out of the car... lets huddle up and decide what course we need to take... I imagine she wanted to go somewhere to get a treat and they just drove home. I take it summer doesn't take Abbie anywhere alone?
Total BS. Makes me wonder just how well the make up business is going if she is thinking that she should market to people who are working actual 80 hour a week jobs in locked down hospitals.

And yeah, they were all stumped there with her saying no to getting out of the car. She was showing signs of getting mad and potentially lashing out. Are they afraid of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something that just baffles me is why are they CONSTANTLY asking her if she wants to do something when it comes to things like a chore, schooling or just getting up or out of something like a freaking car? Would it kill them to parent and reinforce authority? How about a 'no' for once or just a simple, time to get out of the car or, you HAVE to fix your plate now, not, do you want to fix your plate? Because of course, she's going to say no or go to an extreme because you're allowing that option.

Don't give her a chance to argue and boss a person around, let alone hurt them because she's not getting her way. They're always horrible at saying things like that. Because all that's done is to teach her, hey, I can just say no and get away with things or pitch a fit.

Idk if I'm even wording this right or explaining it well, but they screw so much up that's parenting 101.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get the feeling that they are seriously worried about not hauling in the money like they once were. Asa is shamelessly promoting P's products on his vlog. Even trying to make himself likeable by saying that little bit about the price of the scamitizer. Figures he could get sales thru humility or something. And I also think P is overdoing it about how well her makeup sales are doing. Like that little side comment about so many people on 5he site that it broke the internet. I think comments like that are all to save face (pun not intended 😊) And then like many of yall have said...BS that she didnt put any business card in the baggies! Who does she think she's kidding?
Anyway...I certainly dont know their true financial situation but my guess is that they are seriously worried. At least worried that they may have to cut back on their lifestyle a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I get the feeling that they are seriously worried about not hauling in the money like they once were. Asa is shamelessly promoting P's products on his vlog. Even trying to make himself likeable by saying that little bit about the price of the scamitizer. Figures he could get sales thru humility or something. And I also think P is overdoing it about how well her makeup sales are doing. Like that little side comment about so many people on 5he site that it broke the internet. I think comments like that are all to save face (pun not intended 😊) And then like many of yall have said...BS that she didnt put any business card in the baggies! Who does she think she's kidding?
Anyway...I certainly dont know their true financial situation but my guess is that they are seriously worried. At least worried that they may have to cut back on their lifestyle a bit.
The scamitizer broke the internet...:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something that just baffles me is why are they CONSTANTLY asking her if she wants to do something when it comes to things like a chore, schooling or just getting up or out of something like a freaking car? Would it kill them to parent and reinforce authority? How about a 'no' for once or just a simple, time to get out of the car or, you HAVE to fix your plate now, not, do you want to fix your plate? Because of course, she's going to say no or go to an extreme because you're allowing that option.

Don't give her a chance to argue and boss a person around, let alone hurt them because she's not getting her way. They're always horrible at saying things like that. Because all that's done is to teach her, hey, I can just say no and get away with things or pitch a fit.

Idk if I'm even wording this right or explaining it well, but they screw so much up that's parenting 101.
This was something I really struggled with as a new parent- it felt more natural to ask, "hey, you want to get your shoes on?" than for me to just command my child to do it.

It didn't take too long for me to learn that isnt how you can talk to small kids (I dont know if all kids, but definitely mine)

I'm a big fan of "forced choices". Not sure if that's the proper name but instead of "want to get your shoes on?" I now say "time for shoes! Can you do it or do you need help?"

They feel like they have some autonomy and the shoes still get on their feet!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Priscilla's face is not because of Bell's Palsy. She has been that way for years, it's just her face. BP doesn't hang on for years and years, it comes and goes and it treatable. I'm tellin' ya these two parents both have some odd genes.

Here's an opinion and I am DONE with it.

It appears we have several members who SEEM to be angry at Abbie. They call her pretty nasty names which does make it appear you are angry at her. Most members don't seem to feel the same way and feel it is out of line to call a severely disabled child names. A few members have said they think Abbie should be taken away from her home and institutionalized and even gone so far as to suggest we call CPS. I have seen post saying they should pinch, pull and kick Abbie. I find that horrible! You do not teach any animal by hurting it. I say post away with that hate filled narrative of that is how you feel but I will ignore it from now on. I also believe as far as having members come here and actually see how bad FA is, that kind of hateful name calling of an innocent child makes the site look ridiculous and makes FA look better than us!

So please don't feel censored because people strongly disagree with your opinion, please. Just carry on with yer bad self.
I was the one who asked, what about Abbie have to taste her own medicine.
I never said anyone should physically hurt her.
And i don't apologise for that question.
This girl never had to face any discipline
and the result was her aggressive behavior towards her own mother and peoples trying to help her.
You seem to have a problem with peoples having another opinion and that's kind of sad.
By the way, i grew up with a severely autistic family member, who used to beat every one of us into a lump, even our parents, who were unable to teach h
rules and discipline.
I know exactly what can happen and no love or understanding in the world will
change the emotions and aggression of a human being with a severe neurological disorder that can be dangerous to others.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I am still outdone over her thinking she can just waddle up to a hospital in the middle of a pandemic to drop off her bullshit samples.
She only had 20-25 bags fixed.
Was she thinking that would be enough?
She wasn't thinking at ALL.
Except about herself.
And future sales and or recruits.
She did shower and get all gussied up this morning according to her Facebook post.
I guess she thought she should clean up a little in order to make her delivery.
😄
Putting lipstick on a 🐖 is still lipstick on a 🐖.
IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In every aspect of their lives. Theynever follow thru. From Asa not supporting his 1st daughter, to Asa leaving P and baby Isaiah, to Asa's quitting jobs, to not following thru on almost every aspect of Abbies learning. Also, Prilly didnt follow thru eating properly after the surgery, and the carrots and celery snacks for Abbie that were supposed to be daily. Then there's the daily walks...not happenin'. And who remembers when they were doing Keto? They loved on Nala when she 1st came but now she's usually up in Isaiah's room. How about Isaiah having not even followed up on scholarships yet. I guess they're still goin' strong with TikTok dancing however. Unfortunately
Priorities. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Typical kids are told to do things. They keep saying she is so much like a typical teenager then treat her like one. They don't do her any favors by babying her so much. Abbie has absolutely zero discipline

Reactions: 14
If he did, and I can totally imagine them "donating" so that she can stay, then at least the money they earn exploiting her is actually going towards bettering her life and future.
One thing I don't understand is them not working on behaviors the school brings up as being problematic like grabbing food from others. That would make it hard for her to be in a residential program, even one that her parents are bribing.

They always say that they don't like to Overwhelm her with things when she is home. School is school and home shouldn't act like school. They aren't doing her any favors. They probably think that the school will end up with her anyway, let them deal with her problem behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am still outdone over her thinking she can just waddle up to a hospital in the middle of a pandemic to drop off her bullshit samples.
She only had 20-25 bags fixed.
Was she thinking that would be enough?
She wasn't thinking at ALL.
Except about herself.
And future sales and or recruits.
She did shower and get all gussied up this morning according to her Facebook post.
I guess she thought she should clean up a little in order to make her delivery.
😄
Putting lipstick on a 🐖 is still lipstick on a 🐖.
IMO
Waddle up! LOL
I can hear her hooves clickin' on the floor, approaching the front desk...
"Hey girl, hey! I've got some cheap samples to drop off, because we know ya'll still have income!"
Oh ,and cause we care. Yeah, thats it.
Like and Subscribe!
**waddle, click. waddle click."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Waddle up! LOL
"Hey girl, hey! I've got some cheap samples to drop off, because we know ya'll still have income!"
Like and Subscribe!
I doubt they let her in. My bil had to go to ER and he still had to be 'dropped' off, no one else is allowed in.

• Sad
their answer would be "you have to pick your battles". They can't handle her and they know this is the way she will always be so, why bother? And why bother with the diet? We're rich! The way Priscilla fixed food skeeves me out. She takes forever cutting and scooping and pouring. It's like she's making love to it!😂 yuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mother2:
Here is a poem for you

Kiwi fruit

Named after NZ's native bird,
there's an awesome fruit, it's concurred.
Sold with a spoon, never stirred
adored in salad, so I've heard,
it sounds absurd, it sounds absurd.

Fuzzy outside, brilliant green inner,
helping to digest your dinner.
Eat it raw to make you thinner,
when you work out, makes you trimmer.
It’s a winner, it’s a winner.

Its Vitamin c keeps you well,
boosting each immunity cell.
By binding toxin’s, they expel
the illnesses we all misspell.
They way excel, they, way excel.

Kiwis are tasty raw or stewed,
consuming one improves your mood.
Enjoy one now, go on, be shrewd,
help to end the growing fruit feud
it’s a superfood, superfood.

I love kiwi. I wish there was a kiwi farm near me!
As a Kiwi (NZer!) I loved this poem! 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I doubt they let her in. My bil had to go to ER and he still had to be 'dropped' off, no one else is allowed in.
Even the small local hospital near my Mom north of here is not allowing people to just wander in.
P just wanted to able to say that "a lot of nurses" use her products. To make it seem less like scamitizer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I sure hope they didn't let her in.
How damn stupid do you have to be to put yourself in the place where all the germs are?
I swear I think they secretly want to be sick for contents sake.
IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Waddle up! LOL
Like and Subscribe!
Yeah, she did that for herself. "Yes, I am THE Priscilla! Here are some scraps that make me feel like I really helped with the pandemic!"

• Haha
You know, I watched the vlog today with Abbie & the car. It just really hit me! They were really scared of her. She was pushing Dummers arm away when trying to unbuckle her. And they were downright scared she was gonna get violent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He has said many times he has decided not to film her severe breakdowns. Thats why you only see the hood parts on the videos, even though he knows thats what the people want to see....the bad stuff.
Haha yeah right! Yet there’s lots of videos titled “meltdown” ‼
Again, that’s yet ANOTHER thing that autistic people have told him off for yet he continues‼
And if I can find it he was interviewed by someone and said he wasn’t going to film anymore meltdowns, yet I’m pretty sure he has...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.