Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I add how incredibly selfish of AssPig for putting this tit on Isaiah.
I feel SO bad for him. I hate he probably feels like he has to take on caring for her or helping someone take care of her especially after all the mental/emotional setbacks from their parents. He deserves a life and shouldn't be held back because of his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Asa says tonight that he wasn't in the room while Priscilla was doing "life skills" with Abbie.

Really Asa? What was she looking at multiple times?

asa1.jpg

asa 2.jpg

And who might this be? Oh I know. A big.fat.liar.

asa3.jpg

asa lies.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I listened to it and I took it as an in-your-face kinda thing. Like...we are going to do what we damn well please no matter what you think. I could be wrong however.
I felt the same way. I think it's funny...they spend much more time thinking about us than their fans that adore them. Isn't that odd?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The things they did at his last game were awful. They even brought Abbie to the field where all his mates could see
his strange family.
They made him a caretaker since his childhood days. They stole his early years and ruined his teenage years.
What a sad life he's living and now he's trapped with them in this damn house due to Corona ...
Its always bothered me, they way they insist Isaiah be in on everything Abbie.
I remember when they made that video addressed to the caregiver who left Abbie in a soiled pull-up. Isaiah should not have had to participate in that. Or insisting Abbie be able to "hang" with his friends. Or expect Isaiah to stop and "educate" onlookers about autism. Isaiah loves Abbie, but I promise, deep down he resents her a bit too. Its only natural. His life has been taken over by all things Abbie....thats their job alone, not the job of a sibling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for clarifying 😊
see??? Here it ia again!
I listened to it and I took it as an in-your-face kinda thing. Like...we are going to do what we damn well please no matter what you think. I could be wrong however.
I agree cucumber. All of a sudden they are doing this with booze. Not that care...if I had to pit up with Absent, I'd drink too. They aren't very subtle, thats for sure. Maybe they got sick of everyone complaining about the Dunkin addiction. Who cares.

Reactions: 7
He responded

That last bit there. Asa thinks everything he does is right. They need no guidance, advice, tips or anything else. He is the Father of ALL Things Autism. Ya been doing something for 14 years that confuses the hell out of your daughter when she is trying to process what someone else just told her to do. Of course you shouldn't stop doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its always bothered me, they way they insist Isaiah be in on everything Abbie.
I remember when they made that video addressed to the caregiver who left Abbie in a soiled pull-up. Isaiah should not have had to participate in that. Or insisting Abbie be able to "hang" with his friends. Or expect Isaiah to stop and "educate" onlookers about autism. Isaiah loves Abbie, but I promise, deep down he resents her a bit too. Its only natural. His life has been taken over by all things Abbie....thats their job alone, not the job of a sibling.
Yup. Then the hambeasts deny him the opportunity to know his half sister.
You know, the one Assa got behind on child support payments with last Christmas.
Lowlife garbage.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Constant barrage he said?
😀😀😀😀
I love it.
People are waking up and he's breaking up.
Stay tuned!
It's only a matter of time.
😀
The more he defends himself, the guiltier he looks. Asa you don't know how to step aside. Let her try for more than 3 seconds before you jump in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He responded

YEP.
I called this about an hr ago. That comment last week has festered and festered. Keep pushing leghumpers. The mask he wears is slipping LOL

Definitely things are getting under his skin
Even ONE negative remark is too much for a narc lol. I almost feel sorry for him, he's so triggered but legit cannot see inside his own mind to know why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I also had to shake my head when P said that at school they wouldn't just let her get up and run off during lunch. So why do it at home. Consistency is not going to be detrimental. But I suppose being active is to Cilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is, because of her autism she would not generalize the matching in a game of memory to matching stuff like shoes. Memory would not teach her life skills, while it's rather handy to be able to match your shoes.
Do you think it's because of "autism" or her Severe IDD?
Welcome, btw.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice the thumbnail in today's vlog? I thought Priscilla looked a bit uncomfortable with helping
Abbie making lunch. I bet Assa was in the background the whole time!!

Reactions: 6
Asa's excuse in that comment was also BS. Getting his lunch too? Please, if P walked in and interrupted one of his shoe matching exercises his head would blow off his neck. No, hes a control freak who moved the container of mac that Abbie put in the fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isiah is stuck between a rock and a hard place, imo. He desperately wants to get out of Florida and go to school, far enough away from his parents but close enough to his gp (A’s mom and SD?) If he doesn’t get scholarships, he won’t be able to go? Idk the USA school system, as A has threatened not to financially help him. If he doesn’t go to school, he won’t be able to get the kind of job that pays enough to manage Ab’s affairs when A&P kick the bucket. If he does manage to go, then he is going to find that he is a very, very little fish, in a huge fishpond, and all the carrying of his family’s ‘struggles’ cue mom, could easily distract him etc. A&P keep saying Ab will be set up for life, but how do they know? Look at what has happened to the world in a short few months, how is the world economy going to survive, if people don’t have jobs and earning an income! Also, as S is an ‘approved’ respite worker, living in, why can’t she do the home schooling, I don’t think JSA cares who is actually doing the lesson, and as I have said before, S should be up at 0700 to get Ab up, bathed, breakfasted and on to an activity, then the others can rotate through the day, on a four schedule, so that there is structure.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.