Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the one who asked, what about Abbie have to taste her own medicine.
I never said anyone should physically hurt her.
And i don't apologise for that question.
This girl never had to face any discipline
and the result was her aggressive behavior towards her own mother and peoples trying to help her.
You seem to have a problem with peoples having another opinion and that's kind of sad.
By the way, i grew up with a severely autistic family member, who used to beat every one of us into a lump, even our parents, who were unable to teach h
rules and discipline.
I know exactly what can happen and no love or understanding in the world will
change the emotions and aggression of a human being with a severe neurological disorder that can be dangerous to others.

Pinching, biting, kicking is not discipline and it if wasn't meant to hurt...was it meant to be done playfully? Either way I do not think it's a good idea. That is just my opinion. Yours is yours. Nothing wrong with discourse...I have absolutely no issue with someone else's opinion. You seem to have a problem when someone does not agree with you.

I believe Abbie does need discipline like every other child. I just do not believe in physically doing anything like that to her. Doing it playfully, makes her think it's ok to do that. I believe doing it hard (so she can have a taste of her own medicine) will make her do it more. Just my opinion.

I doubt Ab has ever seen a dentist chair given how poor her teeth continue to look as each year passes. She's even missing a tooth (could be a few, but they would most certainly never talk about it), I remember Assa noticed it in a vlog and was so passive about it. It was just like, huh...a tooth fell out. lol lol lol oh well. It was semi-recent too, while they've been in the new house. So who knows how long it had been gone. But given her diet, those teeth will just continue to worsen, especially as she heads into adulthood because no flossing or thorough teeth brushing is happening from her parents.

I know they don't want to deal with it, but they need to. Neglecting Ab's teeth is a disservice to her physical health. God forbid she ever has a tooth so rotted it's actually making her sick. Or her wisdom teeth become an issue. They would never know. Yes, she probably would have to be sedated for it, but better that than not knowing what's going on with her dental health. Or having her lose too many of her teeth.

A permanent tooth did not fall out. Was probably a baby tooth.

I am quite sure her DR does take a peak at her teeth so they would know if she had any massive decay that would cause pain. At some point she will need to go to the dentist, yes and I believe she will need to be sedated for a check up. Then if she needed an dental work, more than likely she would be a hospital case, put under and all work done at once.

Being that I saw tens of thousands of children both NT and disabled....many parents do not take care of their kids teeth or their own for that matter. Most people hate to go to the dentist and many. many will put it off until they have pain. Not at all unusual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No wonder they drink.
No. It may sound bad but, I'm being honest. Having a daughter like her is one thing, it's not her fault. But, her tantrums and really bad attitude is. My daughter knew Please, Thank You,Don't be a jerk, at a young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just now watching their latest ridiculous vlog.

Isaiah says they need more viewers and presentation is everything. BOY...does that say a lot or what? I mean presentation is much better to that family than truth.

And again...I see no pull up for Abbie!! Maybe they bought slim depends which I believe would be much better than bulky pull ups! Thanks for taking our advice A&P.

Again...Summer, if you really want to work with disabled children, you are messing up your chance at getting hired.

Mostly? Big yawn...their vlogs are about as boring as watching paint dry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Out of sheer boredom, I've been catching up on the beginning o f Fathering Autism. I'm on #65 and, this is what has completely thrown me- The vlogs from 2017 and before, she is flat out Wild. Her chin is on her chest and she's really out of control. The vlog now is...pretty much the same but, she had facial expressions then. Have you noticed? At a restaurant, she was growling (oh god, I cant...) at her father . Her eyes were expressive and moved over your face. NOw, she is still miserable but, nothing. No expression at all. Her eyes don't move. She just stares. I wonder how doped up she is or, maybe she does understand everything and is just sick of the camera.?

• Wow
  • Sad
Out of sheer boredom, I've been catching up on the beginning o f Fathering Autism. I'm on #65 and, this is what has completely thrown me- The vlogs from 2017 and before, she is flat out Wild. Her chin is on her chest and she's really out of control. The vlog now is...pretty much the same but, she had facial expressions then. Have you noticed? At a restaurant, she was growling (oh god, I cant...) at her father . Her eyes were expressive and moved over your face. NOw, she is still miserable but, nothing. No expression at all. Her eyes don't move. She just stares. I wonder how doped up she is or, maybe she does understand everything and is just sick of the camera.?
I have to add on to my own post!😂 Watching this video from 2017, you can see how drastically Asa has changed the format. Now, it's all pool party tips, watch us ride our skooters, we are rich,yay! Then, they left in the footage of when Abbie can not put her phone in her packback, can't do it, proceeds to run, scream and attack Priscilla. The camera was two inches from Abbies face and I'll tell ya, it's REALLY HARD to even Like this kid. I'm not surprised the format has changed. Who would still watch it?

• Heart
I agree. So many times P looks so bad or so extremely fat, unflattering angles....he edits, he sees it. I think it's passive aggression toward P's obesity.
Take this photo from one of their vlogs a couple of years back. He filmed her coming down the stairs into the room and let the camera linger on her. Look at her legs. To be honest if he removed every unflattering shot of her, there wouldn't be much footage of her at all in the vlogs. The camera does not love her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Take this photo from one of their vlogs a couple of years back. He filmed her coming down the stairs into the room and let the camera linger on her. Look at her legs. To be honest if he removed every unflattering shot of her, there wouldn't be much footage of her at all in the vlogs. The camera does not love her.

Her thighs ate her knees!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
I agree. So many times P looks so bad or so extremely fat, unflattering angles....he edits, he sees it. I think it's passive aggression toward P's obesity.
Definitely. He forgets his own obesity and greed and narcissism

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A comment from their latest(yesterday) vlog:

"Asa being so real about cilla’s “fancy sanitizer” makes me want to purchase one even more 😂 and I think I will 😂😂"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A comment from their latest(yesterday) vlog:

"Asa being so real about cilla’s “fancy sanitizer” makes me want to purchase one even more 😂 and I think I will 😂😂"
Thats probably Asss posting under a fake account to get the fans$$$ to bite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is clueless. Asa encourages all this crap because he gets a kick out of seeing her humiliated. She's such a witch...I don't care. This family eats their own. 😂
Somebody tell this delusional woman to stop making a complete fool of herself. It’s totally humiliating.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Check out the first comment. The fans are delusional too. If that's smiling I'd hate to see frowning.

delusional fans (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.45.45 AM.png

Mama June of Honey Boo Boo fame after her weight loss surgery - before putting back on 50lbs and being arrested on drug charges. If Cilla were only dieting properly and working out.

Both have the same gummy smile and a chin that disappears into fat. I think Cilla was even MORE obese pre-surgery than June was.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 108286
Mama June of Honey Boo Boo fame after her weight loss surgery - before putting back on 50lbs and being arrested on drug charges. If Cilla were only dieting properly and working out.

Both have the same gummy smile and a chin that disappears into fat. I think Cilla was even MORE obese pre-surgery than June was.
Mama June lost weight due to her cocaine use. She could not have done that on her own, she is way too lazy and extremely awkward.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.