Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I don’t think they should put her in an institution now but I do think when she turns 18 they should put her in a day program or something. She needs to be in something that caters to her skills. JSA is not helping.

If I were them I would probably homeschool Abbie. I would have her on a set schedule. I would find activities for teens like her so she could still socialize.

I don’t think she gets anything out of JSA.
They kiss the ass of the lady who owns JSA.
That's probably why she's still there.
Ideally, yes. Homeschooling would be great but as you see, the hambeasts are not up to the task nor do they have any interest to be.
Weekday overnight camp would be ideal, I think.
Then they could be a FAMILY on the weekends.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Helen Keller was in fact a very intelligent woman. She had the luck to be educated by the wonderful teacher Anne Sullivan, who had all Asa and Priscilla will never be able to give.
She was brilliant and an inspiration.

Reactions: 9
Well I double-downed and watched the podcast and the vlog.

JMO but the vlog was done for two reasons: money, and to deal with the "haters" comments. The whole podcast addressed things we have seen negative comments about. Their income, shopping, DD runs, grocery trips (bc now she cooks SO much), the make-up business and the dreadful prom. But the absolute kicker? Remember last week in comments someone told Asa to back off and let P do the speech therapy, and the reply from "P" was that she was so lucky to have such an involved Dad, etc? That comment, as Asa would say, "F'in triggered" him. How dare anyone question what he does?! I bet little man stomped around all day over that, and since he still cant let it go, hes going to talk about it in the vlog, put a "positive" spin on it and control the narrative. I see you little man. :cool:

And P is delusional. Drunk. Drugged. Dreaming...idk...but for her to say that Abbies ADL's have improved so much? I about choked on my dinner. (I'm a Mom Chef too P.) Abbie did SO much for so long every single day with Brandy. Beyond grabbing a plate. (Or refusing to grab one for P LOL.) Brandy taught her to sweep, empty trash, put groceries away, clean the table or counter, etc. YEARS ago, but now P wants to take credit for it because she decided to get off her butt and finally do something with her?! OMG....every time I try to like P again she gives me a dozen reasons not to!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahhh, now im "angry" for posting what I want, so, Im not sure what to think about that comment myself.
This forum is getting bent.
Everyone has an opinion(obviously).
Some encourage us to share our opinions.
Others try to censor us.
Some say scroll on by, but first they add a snarky comment.
It’s a case of the WTFs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was not trying to debate. I'm sorry if anyone thought so. Encouraging understanding and compassion is encouraging kindness..not debating. Life is too short..especially these days. God Bless you all..may we all stay healthy. I'm moving on.😊

• Heart
Bad genes.

I believe there is.
and you told me that something was wrong with me.
I'm "angry", so, yeah, this person has something to say about us all my dear!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! I'm not sure there is too much stock that can be put into the " post whatever the duck you want", comment at this point.

You know what, in
Others try to censor us.
It’s a case of the WTFs
Strange strange tit, my fine friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree with you. Asa and Priscilla obviously are not getting her the care she needs. They should put her to a home where she can get care and Isaiah can move on with his life. She cannot function on her own at all. She constantly needs someone to guide her and prompt every single thing she does. I honestly don't think she knows what is going on around her. They force her to do the motions but she has a blank face unless she is throwing a fit to get out of it.
True! Add to that Assa and Piggy binge drinking. At least in a group home the employees wouldn’t be imbibing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Others try to censor us.
It’s a case of the WTFs
Yup.
I could make a new email account and go talk tit on their social media if I wanted to fight.
When I found this forum towards the end of last year, I was filled with joy to find likeminded adults to talk tit with about these disgusting hambeasts and their exploitation of Abbie and everything they can exploit.
I'm sure my comments have offended some of you at some point and time and at times, I am shocked by some of the tit y'all say.
The difference is, I keep scrolling.
Maybe my purpose here is different.
I have no desire to shame anyone for anything they have an opinion on.
I'm here to spread awareness.
I have some great helpers here and want to keep them all. 😄😁.
Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
all I could look at when she was matching socks was how filthy her feet were! She has just learned to put a thermometer in her mouth. What will they do when she needs stitches from stepping on glass? Thorazine!
Ok now please ppl don't take this the wrong way but...glass thermometer in the mouth of a severely IDD individual who sees everything as a food source. Ranks up there with teaching to cross the street. There is no way abbie will ever be able to distinguish a thermometer from a piece of candy. I swear A&P just look for trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you. Asa and Priscilla obviously are not getting her the care she needs. They should put her to a home where she can get care and Isaiah can move on with his life. She cannot function on her own at all. She constantly needs someone to guide her and prompt every single thing she does. I honestly don't think she knows what is going on around her. They force her to do the motions but she has a blank face unless she is throwing a fit to get out of it.
May I add how incredibly selfish of AssPig for putting this tit on Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I
Poor Isaiah. He's only a kid. He doesn't think so but, you can almost see the drinking or using drugs or anger problems he is going to have. All that stuff about them getting married because she was pregnant, then Asa leaving and fathering another child, the Embarrassment he must have had every day of his life with Abbie as his sister! Even if he thinks it doesn't bother him, growing up, he must have been picked on. When he is in the background, he never looks happy. That is Abbies house and, he's there to help. I mean, bringing her out on the field for his last football game!! She didn't know what it was about!! People must feel so bad for him. He is going to have an awfully hard life. Feeling guilty, and then guilty about being mad at her.....Awful.
The things they did at his last game were awful. They even brought Abbie to the field where all his mates could see
his strange family.
They made him a caretaker since his childhood days. They stole his early years and ruined his teenage years.
What a sad life he's living and now he's trapped with them in this damn house due to Corona ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hold on!!😲

Why are those two nasties talking about their alone time!!?:sick:

AS IF, anyone wants to hear about that!

Maybe the fanzies are noticing how round Prissy's stomach looks 🤰and are speculating?? Priscilla, grow up. Just tell the truth and say, "look ya'll this belly isn't carrying a baby, just 20 years of greasy, starchy, sugary and plentiful comfort food and booze."

Okay, so Dunkin is a franchise right. I know ya'll spend a boatload of money there, but seriously, do you think that they need you to stay in business??

MAASSIVE lies!! Who are y'all fooling?? Putting out this crap to try and control the narrative because fanzies are starting to notice that the kool-aid smells like :poop:.

Too bad dumbbells, your almost at :poop: Creek and those lies aren't going to keep you afloat.

#lieswontsaveyouforever
#Abandonship
#timetogetarealjob
The Massives! A great tweak to their last name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im listening. Not even 2 minute into the podcast they are drinking their Bourbon, “Requested by the lady” Asa says, “We switched from Coffee to Liquor”.

I think Asa tries to make Priscilla look a certain way. He has no problem showing that she’s an overweight alcoholic shopaholic.
I listened to it and I took it as an in-your-face kinda thing. Like...we are going to do what we damn well please no matter what you think. I could be wrong however.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.