Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally one text and I can be there. After I finish shopping with my Mommy, and then Mimosa brunch and then more shopping, then continue day drinking and eating my weight in whatever I can get my hooves on, then happy hour and then pass out at the hotel and then ask for a late checkout from our "girls trip". Then I have to go home and do a lame live feed for my "girls" doing a try on haul with all the ugly, gigantic clothes I bough on my trip, then I'll get the hell out of the house so I don't have to deal with Abbie, then drive through Dunkin for a 12 pack of Munchkins and a huge sugar filled coffee and then I'll be on my way. I'll video your tragedy, do a selfie with you (make sure your eyes are red from crying) then I've gotta run. But remember, I'm here for you.
It just dawned on me...wasn't she asking about anyone in Montgomery, AL that wanted to learn more about SlimeLife? Yep, she's writing this trip to 'Bama off and there is no way that anyone will be asked for authentication. Slimey...🙀

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling this day may move quickly here on Tattle, so don’t forget..
PAGE 48! 😍 Get those thread suggestions ready!😍
Have a great day y’all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only because people were calling them out about it. You can believe that whenever (and if) they do anything charitable they make sure the world knows it.
And they will also make sure it is tax deductable or some other scam way to "help".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else watch Lauren’s video? They said they were not covered with renters insurance. So the majority of stuff will not be able to replaced by insurance. Also, I haven’t seen John on a video in a long time. He looks really unwell. The color in his face is off. I understand they have gone through hell with the hurricane and the fire. I don’t understand how they are going to be able to replace thing when neither of them work and no insurance. They will have to rely completely on donations. There is no reason that one or both of them couldn’t have been working.
I have a question....who is Lauren to the Massives? I tried to go back and figure it out but can't find anything. I just am very far behind in posts.

Reactions: 5
It just dawned on me...wasn't she asking about anyone in Montgomery, AL that wanted to learn more about SlimeLife? Yep, she's writing this trip to 'Bama off and there is no way that anyone will be asked for authentication. Slimey...🙀
What the heck took them to Montgomery? I doubt seriously they were visiting to see all the Civil Rights history. Wouldn't think that would be anyone's idea of a getaway weekend place. Don't get me wrong, I'm a southern girl and appreciate all the rich history, etc. Just don't think Pig and Granny Pig have obvious reasons to want to visit there. There must be some sort of money grubbing opportunity there.

I have a question....who is Lauren to the Massives? I tried to go back and figure it out but can't find anything. I just am very far behind in posts.
They are autism parents that live within a couple of hours of the Massholes. She admired their vlog and they befriended her - Asa helped her learn the ropes of vlogging. Supposed "besties". Whatever.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Greedy greedy greedy. They don’t want to start a gofund me because of the percentage they take. They think they are so privileged that the money should go straight to their pockets. Newsflash, Gofund me is a platform that provides the need for people to ask for money online, of course they are going to take a percentage. I don’t know if I agree with it but that’s how businesses operate because it’s not free to run it. Gofund me has offered a lot of people financial relief in hard times.

Assa seems like the type that will do anything to avoid paying a fee because he somehow thinks he’s getting swindled if he’s charged for something. Just like how they tried to get “Playlist Live” to give them free disability caretaker passes. Passes they don’t provide.

When they won that trip to Disneyland family of four, although they could afford it…. They still used them. That was the perfect opportunity to be charitable and donate them to an autism family who can’t afford it. They aren’t charitable ppl. When called out they donated to a random autistic child musical playground that we haven’t heard about since or the updates on that, although they begged their viewers to donate as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What the heck took them to Montgomery? I doubt seriously they were visiting to see all the Civil Rights history. Wouldn't think that would be anyone's idea of a getaway weekend place. Don't get me wrong, I'm a southern girl and appreciate all the rich history, etc. Just don't think Pig and Granny Pig have obvious reasons to want to visit there. There must be some sort of money grubbing opportunity there.

They are autism parents that live within a couple of hours of the Massholes. She admired their vlog and they befriended her - Asa helped her learn the ropes of vlogging. Supposed "besties". Whatever.
There is a slimelife training thing or event in Alabama. That is why she is there. She mentioned, while in Chicago, that she would only be home a couple weeks before going to Alabama for "business."

• Sick
“The silence of the scams”. Apt description for the crickets from the pig family. They are beyond despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
From the event site.

About this event
We are BACK TOGETHER AGAIN this fall! Your Empowerment Team is coming to your October local meet up. Grab your loyal customers, great hosts and potential Beauty Guides to come with you! This event is created to give a fun shopping experience for all, share the perks of joining as a Beauty Guide and Fall training for all Beauty Guides. There will be raffles, light refreshments, and fun. We can't wait to see you there!

6 to 7: Customer Shopping Experience
7 to 7:30: Opportunity Chat
7:30 to 9: Beauty Guide Training

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What Kay didn't invite them over for high tea (governor) she ought to know how important they are!!

• Haha
Seeing John and Lauren’s video just makes me so sad. And in the comments friends saying “let me know if there’s anything I can do” - I’m reminded to never ever say that. Don’t make it their responsibility! They can’t think straight right now. I’m reminded when someone I care about has a need, not to ask but to act. Show up with food. Show up with gift cards. Show up and take the kids for a couple of hours. Show up and help sift through what’s left of their belongings. Show up and get their car keys and go fill up their tank. Start a meal train. Start a go fund me. Start a sign up list for working. Just show up - and never put the responsibility of asking for help on the person hurting.
You are 1000% correct! We really do think we ar helping when we ask, “what do you need?”, but in all actuality, the person who is suffering isn’t thinking clearly to begin with, so that’s a tough question for them to answer. Just pull up your sleeves and do something. Ask yourself the same question…if the shoe were on the other foot, and it was you, what would you really need? I have amazing friends who I have been friends with since kindergarten, that’s a long time, and between us, and other friends that my husband and I have, we just wouldn’t let each other fester…we would be there, helping, shopping, babysitting, cleaning, feeding…or simply just would be there to support, hold a hand and cry together. Why aren‘t they there? They certainly have respite all the time, so just jump in the truck and go!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You are 1000% correct! We really do think we ar helping when we ask, “what do you need?”, but in all actuality, the person who is suffering isn’t thinking clearly to begin with, so that’s a tough question for them to answer. Just pull up your sleeves and do something. Ask yourself the same question…if the shoe were on the other foot, and it was you, what would you really need? I have amazing friends who I have been friends with since kindergarten, that’s a long time, and between us, and other friends that my husband and I have, we just wouldn’t let each other fester…we would be there, helping, shopping, babysitting, cleaning, feeding…or simply just would be there to support, hold a hand and cry together. Why aren‘t they there? They certainly have respite all the time, so just jump in the truck and go!
They could even offer their RV for temporary housing. But we all know that's not gonna happen.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Could someone please explain to me what taking communion is as I'm not very familiar with Catholicism. Thanks
I’m in no way a Catholic scholar and am always learning more. As an adult Catholic convert, this is what I was taught:

The Eucharist (aka Holy Communion) is one of the sacraments of the Catholic Church. According to Catholic theology, bread (most often “hosts” of wheat or gluten-free material) and wine blessed by a priest become the body, blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ. That act is called transubstantiation, and is central to the Catholic faith. Communion brings intimate unity (community) with Christ and the congregation of celebrating Catholics around the world. Since Eucharist is central to the Catholic Mass and is held in such high regard as the body and blood of Christ, only those who are united in the same beliefs are allowed to receive Holy Communion.

In my experience, I have never seen a priest refuse to give communion. I know others have had that experience. Although I attended the church for a few years before my conversion, I would never consider joining the line of the faithful to receive communion. One can join the line for communion and cross their arms over their chest, which signals the priest or Eucharistic minister to offer a blessing over the individual – it could be children too young to receive communion and be educated in its value, parishioners who feel they are not spiritually ready to receive communion or non-Catholic guests. I've always enjoyed that our priest (or priests at our parish throughout the years) have taken the opportunity to explain the process and welcome guests to receive a blessing during weddings, funerals, and other Masses that may include guests unfamiliar with the process. They always make it an experience of inclusion with a blessing, rather than exclusion (WE can have communion and YOU CAN'T), which I've appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like this is an amazing idea. I have no idea how to navigate it due to anonymity here. I would be happy to contribute too. Maybe, if @Kimmied is comfortable sharing her step mothers arrangements, if that is the path they are taking, we could send something via the funeral home. Just a thought. @Kimmied feel free to hit up SlimShadeTree comments if you feel compelled to do so. 😘 If you have an email that was created for sock accounts, as many of us do…several..😂😂 We could communicate that way and preserve your real identity.
Thank you guys so much. She was a direct cremate and will eventually be in a niche with my father. I’m so appreciative of you all! It’s hard when she had no children of her own and non of my brothers or their wives give a tit. Tiny Little Momma is very disappointed with her sons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Greedy greedy greedy. They don’t want to start a gofund me because of the percentage they take. They think they are so privileged that the money should go straight to their pockets. Newsflash, Gofund me is a platform that provides the need for people to ask for money online, of course they are going to take a percentage. I don’t know if I agree with it but that’s how businesses operate because it’s not free to run it. Gofund me has offered a lot of people financial relief in hard times.
GFM has its issues - usually in the way it's used - and they do take a percentage.
Thing is, though, that not only does that percentage pay for the service the site provides and its infrastructure, it's also part of the reason why GFM is a "safer" way to donate money.

Imagine a person, let's call him Schmasa, has a friend who has suffered a personal tragedy. Schmasa has a big social media following, and he decides to turn to his following to get help for his friend. He sets up a Venmo/Cashapp/etc account and posts about the tragedy, asking for anyone who wants to help to donate to the account. Hey, maybe thousands of dollars come in. Great! Schmasa can give that cash to his friend, or use it to buy gift cards to give to his friend.....or he could give a tenth of the cash to his friend and pocket the rest. No one but him would know. Donors wouldn't see how much total was donated. His friend wouldn't see how much was donated.
And if, a month later, one of Schmasa's subscribers checks in on the friend and says "I'm so glad I was able to donate $1000 to help you, a lot of us were worried & pitched in!" and Schmasa's friend is like .... wait, I only got $1000 total from him, what do you mean you donated $1000 and a bunch of other people donated too??

All that money is gone. Schmasa has it and there's no way for the donors to get it back. That's how Venmo and whatnot work - you transfer the money and it's gone. There's little to no oversight or protection.

With GFM there's a public display of how much total was donated in which amounts.
It's fairly easy to get fraudulent fundraisers shut down (example: someone pretending to be Lauren's nonexistent sister using her story & images to create a GFM), and money from fraudulent fundraisers is refunded to donors.
Donors can request a refund if they believe their donation isn't being used as the fundraiser claimed it would be - example: raising money to send cases of bottled water to the hurricane hit area, but instead the organizer takes a lavish vacation and no water is sent, or the recipient in a house fire situation never gets any money from the organizer.

GFM currently takes 2.9% + $.30 per donation - if someone donates $100, GFM keeps $3.20 ($2.90 plus $.30) and the recipient gets $96.80. I know not everyone will agree, but that seems like a reasonable fee for not only the convenience of easy fundraising, but also the protections the platform has in place like transparency and fraud prevention and the ability to get refunded.

When my younger kid first got sick & was in PICU for a month I took a massive financial hit - missed work, medical bills, travel, parking fees, a million things add up. Regular bills still need to be paid. My friends were desperate to help, so my best friend set up a Gofundme and people shared it in their circles and several thousand dollars were raised from both friends and strangers. The fees really aren't a huge deal; I was able to keep the lights on back home and the cell phones on and wipe out some of the medical bills until disability Medicaid took those over and survive for several months until things stabilized. I didn't give a single duck about the 2.9% - people were able to donate easily from all over the world and with some protections on everyone's side.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.