Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note that their ā€œhelpā€ consists of ā€œfiguring things outā€ and making a list. In other words, expending the least amount of effort possible, and not spending any money. Iā€™m sure Lauren already has plenty of help ā€œfiguring things outā€ from people with brains and actual knowledge.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
ā€œThe silence of the scamsā€. Apt description for the crickets from the pig family. They are beyond despicable.
That would be a great thread suggestion, @renwick !

Hey beauty guide I think your Dunkinā€™ lunch got stuck in your chin
My favorite quote was Big P looking at her self on the phone and commenting about the harsh lighting. That's the light of reality, Sweetheart!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

Friendā€™s house is gone
While Piggy scams on

Reactions: 22
Note that their ā€œhelpā€ consists of ā€œfiguring things outā€ and making a list. In other words, expending the least amount of effort possible, and not spending any money. Iā€™m sure Lauren already has plenty of help ā€œfiguring things outā€ from people with brains and actual knowledge.
They want Lauren to make a list. They'll wait for her to tell them exactly what she needs and then maybe do something with it.

They're refusing to do any mental or emotional labor. Lauren has effectively lost her house and all of her possessions; her family is homeless. She's traumatized, her family is traumatized. They have to deal with the red tape of disaster relief. They have to worry about a roof over their heads, clothes to wear, food to eat, and it's almost certain that their autistic child is losing her absolute tit at the upheaval. She and John aren't really capable of doing the emotional labor of making a list of things for Lauren's supposed best friend to shop from.

Spearhead a bleeping Gofundme, you assholes. Your audience is dwindling fast but you've still got one. Use it for good because it will not take them too long to realize you're not doing anything to help, and when they do they'll turn on you. Sherri and Tonia will be the only ones still humping away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For a woman that seems to want to brag and act like she has all the things, the three stooges sure look like tit. Sorry boys, but those jackets need to be updated. Priscilla, your dress needs to be taken to a tailor, and Isaiah is just a bleeping mess all around. Asa's hair is too much. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ To me, Abbie looks so big in pictures with other people. Abbie's face looks 2 times the size as others when she is on pics. Her mid-section width looks so big. i don't know if they use an app on her when they take solo pics, but it is shocking to see Abbie next to other her people, even next to Priscilla and Asa.

View attachment 1620962
She looks so sad and uncomfortable. Looks like she's developed a fear of cameras as she doesn't always look directly at them and her facial expressions often scream "DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!"

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They want Lauren to make a list. They'll wait for her to tell them exactly what she needs and then maybe do something with it.

They're refusing to do any mental or emotional labor. Lauren has effectively lost her house and all of her possessions; her family is homeless. She's traumatized, her family is traumatized. They have to deal with the red tape of disaster relief. They have to worry about a roof over their heads, clothes to wear, food to eat, and it's almost certain that their autistic child is losing her absolute tit at the upheaval. She and John aren't really capable of doing the emotional labor of making a list of things for Lauren's supposed best friend to shop from.

Spearhead a bleeping Gofundme, you assholes. Your audience is dwindling fast but you've still got one. Use it for good because it will not take them too long to realize you're not doing anything to help, and when they do they'll turn on you. Sherri and Tonia will be the only ones still humping away.
They would probably be better off if the Massives stay out of it... if they stick their noses in..it will be for their own advantage and profit..and will make a big deal out of them helping her..and in actuality put out the least amount of effort.

I dont know enough about go fund me... if they could do that without profiting themselves somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion

Bestieā€™s house washes away
Maasive gunts wonā€™t save the day

Thread Suggestion

Bulging Babe takes Chicago, Alabama and Catholic Wedding

Lol I couldnā€™t resist not trying it. Thanks Sweetums

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same thingā€¦ the first thing they should be doing right now is applying for real jobs. It may be a bit of a stretch, but I think Lauren and John may actually be more lazy than big p and assa. I think both of them are mentally ill and I think that is part of the reason they donā€™t/wonā€™t get a job. No matter who owns the house itā€™s completely irresponsible of them to not have insurance. I wonder if they will try to say that the majority of the water damage is from the hurricane. Hard to tell if it was the hurricane or the water from the firemen putting out the fire, for everything that is water damaged.
I'm certainly not sticking up for anyone, but please don't say the first thing they should be doing is applying for jobs. Have you ever lost everythng and been homeless? You don't even know for certain where your next meal is coming from and if your children will have a warm place to sleep that night.
I know this is a snark site and snark I do, but let's be real.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm certainly not sticking up for anyone, but please don't say the first thing they should be doing is applying for jobs. Have you ever lost everythng and been homeless? You don't even know for certain where your next meal is coming from and if your children will have a warm place to sleep that night.
They bug the tit out of me but yeah, I can't imagine losing everything. They are super lucky that her parents are so supportive.

Reactions: 19
I watched their video yesterday. They discussed insurance. Laurenā€™s parents own the house and they have insuranceā€¦BUT, that does not cover the contents. They said they didnā€™t get renterā€™s insurance, so they will get no compensation.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks so sad and uncomfortable. Looks like she's developed a fear of cameras as she doesn't always look directly at them and her facial expressions often scream "DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!"
I really don't think Abbie even knows what a camera is or does.
Her profound ID seems to far outweigh any bit of "autism" she may have.
Most toddlers approximately 18 months old (Abbie's mental age) wouldn't know.
Abbie cannot reason things. She has zero concept of cause and effect.
I understand that we all tend to forget that Abbie's mental age is so low because her body is 17 but it's important to keep Abbie's abilities what they truly are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the heck took them to Montgomery? I doubt seriously they were visiting to see all the Civil Rights history. Wouldn't think that would be anyone's idea of a getaway weekend place. Don't get me wrong, I'm a southern girl and appreciate all the rich history, etc. Just don't think Pig and Granny Pig have obvious reasons to want to visit there. There must be some sort of money grubbing opportunity there.

They are autism parents that live within a couple of hours of the Massholes. She admired their vlog and they befriended her - Asa helped her learn the ropes of vlogging. Supposed "besties". Whatever.
Thank you so much. Saves me time going through their stuff!

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:
Piggy is off traveling again
Wonā€™t stay home to help her friend

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Lauren and her husband have family and friends that will help them.

Assa just posted another REEL of the bridemaids. Keep cashing in on someone else's special day, head.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I really don't think Abbie even knows what a camera is or does.
Her profound ID seems to far outweigh any bit of "autism" she may have.
Most toddlers approximately 18 months old (Abbie's mental age) wouldn't know.
Abbie cannot reason things. She has zero concept of cause and effect.
I understand that we all tend to forget that Abbie's mental age is so low because her body is 17 but it's important to keep Abbie's abilities what they truly are.
You hit the nail right on the head. I also donā€™t think Abbie has much realization of anything besides rocking, food and tearing up papers. And perhaps some very basic table tasks. I am sad for Abbie, no matter how many times her parents say she is making so much progress and is a very happy young lady. The older she gets the more I see that nobodyā€™s home. Maybe itā€™s a natural regression, I donā€™t know, but I wish everyone would stop pretending.

I'm sure Lauren and her husband have family and friends that will help them.

Assa just posted another REEL of the bridemaids. Keep cashing in on someone else's special day, head.
Yes, Lauren has very supportive parents. Iā€™m sure they will be right behind them every step of the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Serve Pro company came before the fire because there were so many houses ruined. They are the ones that estimate the percentage of a loss. And they take pictures. They just can't catch a break.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hey beauty guide I think your Dunkinā€™ lunch got stuck in your chin
Geeezus! šŸ˜²šŸ˜² It is just so bad! My word! She kept trying to blame her appearance on the lighting, the camera angle and her coloring.šŸ˜‚
šŸ½: Look at me you guyth! I am at an Airbnb in Alabama!šŸ½
Whoopty fā€™ing do.
@lillibb Mamaw Ivey would definitely not approve of this grazing around on her front lawn. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
0828CFAE-2420-46FD-AD54-1C78A118ADFF.jpeg

2FE8C30D-E09C-4FC3-BD2B-949B2B3F5DE3.jpeg

E8259B43-4DE3-40DC-8F5F-4A5B1E33A00F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.