Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Teacher Ratchet Quit!!!! LOL. Ha Ha. 🤣🤣We called it here on Tattler. Abbie will never show progression. It is what it is. Anne Sullivan (Helen Keller’ teacher) could come down from heaven and Abbie still won’t learn anything. They should have left her at the glorified daycare JSA. Now he’s talking about A Dayhab program but he says most likely she won’t qualify b/c of the severity of her disabilities. How about she is feral and not potty trained??

OMG We called it!! I couldn't hear a damn word because my kiddo is being super loud right next to me, so I'll watch it later.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
😂😂😂😂WOOOOOHEEEEEW!😂😂😂😂
WE CALLED IT!
Take a bow, Tattlers! Take a bow!

HILARIOUS!
How long did she last? Two months maybe?😂
1664922292940.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pig can say she is not salty about it till the cows come home. Her face says it aaaallllll!😂 She is big salty. Big, big salty.
ETA: All this talk about how well Abbie was progressing at school, now all of a sudden she was not progressing. Hmmmmm. If they are basing their choices off of progression, they better hang that tit up right now. We saw the repeated, dreaded cereal routine. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Geeezus! 😲😲 It is just so bad! My word! She kept trying to blame her appearance on the lighting, the camera angle and her coloring.😂
🐽: Look at me you guyth! I am at an Airbnb in Alabama!🐽
Whoopty f’ing do.
@lillibb Mamaw Ivey would definitely not approve of this grazing around on her front lawn. 😂😂
View attachment 1626414
View attachment 1626417
View attachment 1626420
I watched a little of this earlier today. Her face and eyes are so puffy. And she needs to fire her manicurist ASAP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She lasted 6 weeks per Assa. Lol🤣🤣
How much you want to bet when those therapists got Teacher Ratchet alone last week …the grocery store outing I believe….they told her to RUN!? Run fast teacher lady!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So the teacher quit which we’ve been speculating about, but I wonder… how long ago did she actually quit ?? Moobie Dick is very good at throwing together a vlog and making it look like he filmed it the day before but in reality the clips are almost always from days or weeks prior.

I noticed that Moobie Dick has been the one driving in their vlogs recently, I wonder why.

Bulging Babe couldn’t even muster up fake tears for the Brazee family, but I’m sure those toys and only toys will be just appreciated for a family who just lost their house and all of their belongings. Toys are at the top of their list. Idiots

Bulging Babe also had to have Mexican as her departing meal before going to Alabama. Oh my bad I mean.. ‘Abbie’ had to have Mexican. *rolling my eyes*

Not an important note but I cringe whenever I see places in their videos that I frequent or frequent the places across the street. Yuck, makes me want to move out of Jacksonville.

Did anyone see Bulging Babe with her SlimeLife backpack suffocating her linebacker shoulders omg

• Haha
Well hot damn! After a long hard day I get home in time to see that the teacher told Asa to kiss her ass! 😆 😆
We know she left for several reasons. Asa being in her face and setting unrealistic goals being the biggest. He will never, ever accept that she is not to be serving meals, folding shirts and making lunch...but the biggest question remains unanswered. Why wait until she is almost EIGHTEEN years old to try to teach her to prep food, and better yet, learn new words?! He never addresses that, and neither do the humpers.

And Summer looked less than thrilled for "girls night."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Mutual that the teacher wasn't a good fit...hahaha
She told them to screw off, tit ain't worth no matter what dollar they're paying her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Asa has lost his motherfucking mind. He wants Abbie to introduce herself on her iPad with prompts before Abbie uses her iPad. Why is nobody in their circle saying anything to these two? If I was friends with someone like this I would have to call them the duck out on all this crap. I would do it nicely, but this is insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mutual that the teacher wasn't a good fit...hahaha
She told them to screw off, tit ain't worth no matter what dollar they're paying her
Mutual…yet it sent them into a bit of a panic. 🤔 They can’t even keep their story straight in one vlog…just a snippet of their day. LIARS!
I expect to see Ass’ lesson plans go about as they did with the velcro schedule in the tin can. They have zero consistency in their own lives, it is ridiculous to think they can provide any type of reliability for their daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I‘m sure it was mutual but for different reasons. The teacher wanted to just do her job and didn’t coddle Abbie and the Gods gift to autistic parents wanted Abbie to be babied and have a job by now, which is totally delusional. Glad the teacher ran!🏃‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So what the hell is Fat Boy going to film now? Back to the usual cereal routine, dishwasher emptying and other rubbish.

Wouldnt it be great if Teacher Ratchet came on here and spilt the tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
let me go back and find my post about how long i said the teacher would stay. we are
So what the hell is Fat Boy going to film now? Back to the usual cereal routine, dishwasher emptying and other rubbish.

Wouldnt it be great if Teacher Ratchet came on here and spilt the tea!
Not if we are calling her teacher ratchet 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the teacher quit which we’ve been speculating about, but I wonder… how long ago did she actually quit ?? Moobie Dick is very good at throwing together a vlog and making it look like he filmed it the day before but in reality the clips are almost always from days or weeks prior.

I noticed that Moobie Dick has been the one driving in their vlogs recently, I wonder why.

Bulging Babe couldn’t even muster up fake tears for the Brazee family, but I’m sure those toys and only toys will be just appreciated for a family who just lost their house and all of their belongings. Toys are at the top of their list. Idiots

Bulging Babe also had to have Mexican as her departing meal before going to Alabama. Oh my bad I mean.. ‘Abbie’ had to have Mexican. *rolling my eyes*

Not an important note but I cringe whenever I see places in their videos that I frequent or frequent the places across the street. Yuck, makes me want to move out of Jacksonville.

Did anyone see Bulging Babe with her SlimeLife backpack suffocating her linebacker shoulders omg
I was wondering how long ago as well... we could see things were just not right several weeks ago... she could have quit a month ago and asshat just waited to tell the humps... maybe after all the wedding excitement.

They didn't seem like it just happened. This attitude Asshat was trying to put on like he didn't care.. and he could do a better job by himself. Now he has plans to teach phrases and sentences... how about teaching a work or 2 first?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Not an important note but I cringe whenever I see places in their videos that I frequent or frequent the places across the street. Yuck, makes me want to move out of Jacksonville....SheSo.SporttFL9....say it isn't so...you live there really?
The latest video, I laughed, I yelled, I swore. When BigP said it tugged at her mom heart I about spewed my cheez its. More phoney BS, are there really enough humpers left that really believe this crap fatboy babbles on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No Mackay scholarship money for the massives anymore.
He sure can't pay himself to teach.
Not even to teach P.E.
😆
It's a good thing they have endless "therapy" hours that the government pays for.
I wonder how that happens all of a sudden after years of no progress?
I swear I think Brandi is as crooked as Assa.
She's getting cash payments and or fraudulently billing medicaid.
All these "professionals" in Abbie's life and not one of them speaks up for Abbie?
Something is up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.