Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PMFMSlime

Hello, everyone. I have read this forum for approximately two years after following the family on YouTube and getting a bad vibe immediately which led to Google and then this. I’m sure there are a lot of people like me who read and don’t register. I can no longer keep my mouth shut. I try so hard to not watch ANY of their videos because I don’t want big douchebag to get even a penny from me. Today I watched. Sponsored by Priscilla? These people are flaming idiots and I can’t wait to see this shitboat sink.
I wanted to say that a lot of people have come down on the teacher and I understand it. She is totally underwhelming, but you can only work with what you’ve got. I feel sorry for her. I would never take that job under any circumstances.
I have a son on the spectrum which led to my interest but he’s in college now and completely independent except for tuition. Not a case like Abbie’s but this is like watching a trash fire. BURN BABY BURN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Kimmied

VIP Member
Hi guys! I am so far behind. We’ve had so many issues here. I’m still two threads behind. I did have fun on Asses Facebook yesterday with people that seem so typical yet stupid at the same time!

please keep a good thought for this son. He just went into surgery and we’re praying he gets to keep his left kidney. Left does most of the work. This will either be an hour ( pleasepleaseplease) or 6-10 hours. I’m going to try to catch up. I’m fresh out of a different hospital, my stepmother is finally placed in a temporary hospice, my father is with me and keeps introducing himself to me, and my Tiny Little Momma is home waiting for new appliances for my little kitchen.
I hope everyone is well. I’ve missed reading here so much.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Kimmied

VIP Member
Well, I got my son fixed up. Got my parents settled into the renovation. Went to bed for the first time in forever and slept. Now my stepmother passed. I didn’t know she was gone. I yelled at her to get up and ready for her shower. I yelled at a dead person. I’m taking a break from trying to catch up. I’m glad my father and Tiny Little Momma are here. I guess October won’t be any easier than August and September were. I love reading how funny you guys are I just need a break. Brain surgery in six weeks. Hopefully it takes care of my lost eye sight and my deafness. Live fucking sucks. Thank you for being my friends.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

MeMe99

Dear god they put MORE cheese into their kraft mac and cheese? maybe a lot of people do this but I have never done it because it's already cheesy enough for me. I bet she would still eat it without the added cheese. The habits they are teaching her are just terrible. Processed food on top of processed food.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Pig can say she is not salty about it till the cows come home. Her face says it aaaallllll!😂 She is big salty. Big, big salty.
ETA: All this talk about how well Abbie was progressing at school, now all of a sudden she was not progressing. Hmmmmm. If they are basing their choices off of progression, they better hang that shit up right now. We saw the repeated, dreaded cereal routine. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

jacjos123

I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Teacher Ratchet Quit!!!! LOL. Ha Ha. 🤣🤣We called it here on Tattler. Abbie will never show progression. It is what it is. Anne Sullivan (Helen Keller’ teacher) could come down from heaven and Abbie still won’t learn anything. They should have left her at the glorified daycare JSA. Now he’s talking about A Dayhab program but he says most likely she won’t qualify b/c of the severity of her disabilities. How about she is feral and not potty trained??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well hot damn! After a long hard day I get home in time to see that the teacher told Asa to kiss her ass! 😆 😆
We know she left for several reasons. Asa being in her face and setting unrealistic goals being the biggest. He will never, ever accept that she is not to be serving meals, folding shirts and making lunch...but the biggest question remains unanswered. Why wait until she is almost EIGHTEEN years old to try to teach her to prep food, and better yet, learn new words?! He never addresses that, and neither do the humpers.

And Summer looked less than thrilled for "girls night."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Angret

Bless those of you with the stomach to watch or listen and report back so we can laugh. It's a hard pass from me.
Agreed. Them spewing relationship advice is just nauseating. They don’t know anything about anything, including relationships.

My husband and I are both recovering from Covid. He managed to not get it all this time. I’ve had it before. AND there’s a hurricane coming and we live in a flood zone. If the storm hits the bay and there’s a high storm surge, we won’t come back to anything. And we have like a shit ton of pets to pack and take with us. These are not the best of times. I’m exhausted and stressed. He’s running on coffee and adrenaline. But we’re managing and we’re being good to one another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Mutual that the teacher wasn't a good fit...hahaha
She told them to screw off, shit ain't worth no matter what dollar they're paying her
Mutual…yet it sent them into a bit of a panic. 🤔 They can’t even keep their story straight in one vlog…just a snippet of their day. LIARS!
I expect to see Ass’ lesson plans go about as they did with the velcro schedule in the tin can. They have zero consistency in their own lives, it is ridiculous to think they can provide any type of reliability for their daughter.

• Heart
I‘m sure it was mutual but for different reasons. The teacher wanted to just do her job and didn’t coddle Abbie and the Gods gift to autistic parents wanted Abbie to be babied and have a job by now, which is totally delusional. Glad the teacher ran!🏃‍♀️

• Heart
So the teacher quit which we’ve been speculating about, but I wonder… how long ago did she actually quit ?? Moobie Dick is very good at throwing together a vlog and making it look like he filmed it the day before but in reality the clips are almost always from days or weeks prior.

I noticed that Moobie Dick has been the one driving in their vlogs recently, I wonder why.

Bulging Babe couldn’t even muster up fake tears for the Brazee family, but I’m sure those toys and only toys will be just appreciated for a family who just lost their house and all of their belongings. Toys are at the top of their list. Idiots

Bulging Babe also had to have Mexican as her departing meal before going to Alabama. Oh my bad I mean.. ‘Abbie’ had to have Mexican. *rolling my eyes*

Not an important note but I cringe whenever I see places in their videos that I frequent or frequent the places across the street. Yuck, makes me want to move out of Jacksonville.

Did anyone see Bulging Babe with her SlimeLife backpack suffocating her linebacker shoulders omg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
😍A fabulous title compliments of my Sister from another Mister! ❤ Please give our @Hotographer512 a huge THANK YOU and a gunt sized round of applause for getting us going with another Maassive, fun filled thread.🥰
1664242793156.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
OMG yes!! those small cereal boxes that are just one serving and those tiny cafeteria milk cartons would be perfect. She wouldn't need any supervision at all then but I know Asa would say "but she needs to learn with normal size because that's what we have in the house" and to that I say "Accommodate your daughter you piece of shit!"
Seriously.

He goes on about wanting Abbie to have a "soft place to land" in this world.
Motherfucker, you won't even make her own home a soft place to land.

The cereal thing is such a weird hill to die on. It really is.

I can at least """understand""" that his wife wants the home to look a certain way and that things like toddler toys and sensory equipment doesn't fit in with that vision. I'm strongly against the whole concept, but it at least makes sense in a selfish, entitled, greedy way.
Why not portion cereal and milk to make it easier for Abbie to do with some independence? What's the big deal with that? They have the money to buy the individual prepackaged servings, but even if they wanted to save money on this one single area of their lives it would cost under $10 to buy a couple reusable containers for them to portion cereal and milk into the night before.

And that would be a little actual independence for Abbie.
I'm reminded of a couple years ago when I needed to buy a new microwave. While browsing for what to get, I discovered that an Alexa-controlled microwave is a thing that exists. Seems silly, right? Why would you need to talk to your microwave? That's exactly what I thought at first, but then it occurred to me that my younger kid can't use their hands very well, and has a lot of trouble recognizing numbers and letters.
So I spent the extra few bucks to get the Alexa microwave. And I started showing kiddo how to push the blue button and say "thirty seconds." Somehow the Alexa can understand their version of that most of the time. Before much longer, my kid could go to the fridge, get a hot dog out of the bag, and microwave it for "firty eckin" completely on their own.
My child can now reheat some simple foods and "cook" things like hot dogs independently. I put the microwave on a shelf they can reach easily, and I bought some microwave-safe unbreakable plates made out of grass or wheat or some shit that sit on the shelf below and my elementary-aged child can fix themselves lunch or a snack.

It's such a simple accommodation but it's made such a huge difference.

And this ignorant spheroid won't even buy his daughter individual servings of cereal and milk to help her out a little.

• Heart
  • Sad