Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than likely, it meant that whoever owned the home, had flood insurance. The homeowner’s insurance only covers the structure and not contents, when there is a renter within the property. Renters are only covered by renter’s insurance (which please, don’t cry a river about how expensive policies are. I rent and just for basic coverage of $10k, which I know doesn’t cover much, depending on their automobile insurance policy, they could have not only gotten it covered 100%, but saved $5/month because when you clump together multiple lines, it saves funds. We had a $30k policy when we had our fire/flood and we were paying $8/month for our renter’s policy and it was tacked onto our auto policy and paid together).
Hopefully, beyond hope, whoever the landlord is, has had the property properly insured. If not, Lauren and her family could face even a much worse situation because the landlord could try and sue them for the fire (not that it would go far), because if the house is not properly insured, and insurance gets told that it was being used as a rental property, they can refuse to pay out. If Lauren has a rental contract and it states they were responsible for carrying rental insurance (which a portion does cover the structure) and they failed to do so, they breached their lease…

And yes, some people don’t know this but if the buyers used certain government programs to purchase the house, it is not legal for them to rent the house out to anyone too.

It can become a legal nightmare for them everyone involved. Insurance adjusters are going to definitely come poking and looking to see if they can place blame on someone else and the whole situation. I dealt with one and I threw myself a party, the day our claim was closed out, and I didn’t have to deal with his invasive and almost unethical questioning of our lives..
Lauren said they rent from her parents. Her parents are going to have to deal with all the insurance issues. Lauren and her husband are going to have to find a new place to live and since they were probably getting cheap rent from her parents, they’re going to struggle finding something affordable. I don’t know anything about their financial situation or their job situation but this is going to set them back. I’m sure Lauren will use her YT platform to try and raise funds once the shock has worn off. They may be able to use the airb&b for a few months if a government program pays.

Reactions: 16
I agree with you about the Brazees. You know, until they explained they had no renters insurance...I was thinking that they might've started the damn fire to collect.
I wonder why they wouldn't have renters insurance it's pretty inexpensive.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
While one of Lauren’s friends posted that she would be making tomorrow‘s dinner for the Brazee Family, Big P put the ball back in Lauren’s court:

View attachment 1624380
Because that’s what friends are for. 😠
Literally one text and I can be there. After I finish shopping with my Mommy, and then Mimosa brunch and then more shopping, then continue day drinking and eating my weight in whatever I can get my hooves on, then happy hour and then pass out at the hotel and then ask for a late checkout from our "girls trip". Then I have to go home and do a lame live feed for my "girls" doing a try on haul with all the ugly, gigantic clothes I bough on my trip, then I'll get the hell out of the house so I don't have to deal with Abbie, then drive through Dunkin for a 12 pack of Munchkins and a huge sugar filled coffee and then I'll be on my way. I'll video your tragedy, do a selfie with you (make sure your eyes are red from crying) then I've gotta run. But remember, I'm here for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Most landlords require renters to have renters insurance. I know this from when we rented in college. Many of my friends didn't get insurance figuring nothing would happen. Sucks that this happened to any family, but why in the hell would you NOT have insurance? Renters insurance is super cheap. If they didn't have enough money for renters insurance then one of them needs to look at a different occupation. I don't know much about this family, but I do know they have "soft" exploitation of their daughter and have no clue about their new son. Any form of exploiting a child is disgusting. Just like these people use their kids, they will use their platform and kids to have their loyal fans bail them out. The Massives did this with Abbies device and their car they cried about on their vlog.
I would bet they don't even pay her mother for rent. That house was her grandmother's for who knows how long that got left to Lauren's mom when she died and she lets them live there. Wonder if it is paid for. Surely Jill had homeowners insurance on it that will pay for repairs. But the only reason I can think why someone would think they didn't need renter's insurance is if you didn't pay rent. Still dumb not to have it.

Reactions: 18
Ol’ Hairy Hoofed Ass zooming in for a little something something for after hours editing. 😂
Now THAT is a booty, Tink Tink. Yours…Negative…No! Nope!
0FDBE343-70AA-4CC4-A880-58779D2AB74E.jpeg

• Haha
Oktoberfest makes sense!!! I bet that's it and you are brilliant for thinking that! I had no clue!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Thanks. I just recall it being a beer festival originating from Germany and thought of people wearing hats at the event to celebrate

Reactions: 12
Could someone please explain to me what taking communion is as I'm not very familiar with Catholicism. Thanks
Communion is a Christian tradition where believers drink a liquid (traditionally wine, sometimes grape juice, and sometimes just water) and consume a food (usually bread or some type of cracker) in remembrance of the Last Supper, Jesus' last meal with his disciples before his crucifixion. It is not unique to Catholicism, but they have some unique beliefs about it. This idea or association comes from Jesus' words at the Last Supper, something like, "This is my body, eat it in remembrance of me. This is my blood, drink it in remembrance of me." So it is a tradition believed to be started by Jesus, which he began with the intention that we would continue it after his death and resurrection. While the food & beverage start as common (usually store-bought) foods, they are believed to be transformed during a blessing from a priest or other authorized person depending on the denomination, to either become literally flesh and blood or just blessed/holy food/beverage.

Some denominations are more strict about who is "qualified" to take the communion, as it is considered sacred and a renewal of covenants made when one either is baptized, born again, becomes a Christian, or whatever the particular ordinance is depending on the church. In some denominations one must be considered "worthy." For some denominations this just means that you are believer/follower of Jesus. For others there are specific criteria and certain things which would disqualify you.

I hope that helps and anybody is welcome to correct mistakes if I've described it wrong.

• Heart
More than likely, it meant that whoever owned the home, had flood insurance. The homeowner’s insurance only covers the structure and not contents, when there is a renter within the property. Renters are only covered by renter’s insurance (which please, don’t cry a river about how expensive policies are. I rent and just for basic coverage of $10k, which I know doesn’t cover much, depending on their automobile insurance policy, they could have not only gotten it covered 100%, but saved $5/month because when you clump together multiple lines, it saves funds. We had a $30k policy when we had our fire/flood and we were paying $8/month for our renter’s policy and it was tacked onto our auto policy and paid together).
Hopefully, beyond hope, whoever the landlord is, has had the property properly insured. If not, Lauren and her family could face even a much worse situation because the landlord could try and sue them for the fire (not that it would go far), because if the house is not properly insured, and insurance gets told that it was being used as a rental property, they can refuse to pay out. If Lauren has a rental contract and it states they were responsible for carrying rental insurance (which a portion does cover the structure) and they failed to do so, they breached their lease…

And yes, some people don’t know this but if the buyers used certain government programs to purchase the house, it is not legal for them to rent the house out to anyone too.

It can become a legal nightmare for them everyone involved. Insurance adjusters are going to definitely come poking and looking to see if they can place blame on someone else and the whole situation. I dealt with one and I threw myself a party, the day our claim was closed out, and I didn’t have to deal with his invasive and almost unethical questioning of our lives..
We have renters insurance for our kids that live in college dorms. Better safe then sorry

Told ya!!!!! We now have confirmation that they check in on this page.
These two who were making fun of Beccas church service are asking people to pray??? Man they are in tune with all of the social media buzz words

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can't (won't) watch full length FA vlogs anymore. However, I did just watch a FA short entitled "Happy day" pertaining to the wedding. The video was 16 seconds long. There were FIVE jumpcuts during this SIXTEEN second video. The jumpcuts were not even due to Abbie. This PROFESSIONAL VLOGGER is UNABLE to present a coherent video. He is awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder why they wouldn't have renters insurance it's pretty inexpensive.
I know this was weird to me. What did they think would happen if god forbid a natural disaster came. She talked about having homeowners and flood insurance but in reality they were living in her moms house who had all that. So this will be a whole nightmare. Insurance companies will try and find any loophole they can. I truly hate this happened to them however. For piggy to say all you have to do is text. Like for real her house burned down you nasty witch, why don’t you get your fat ass in the car, drive to her take her baskets of food and cleaning products, clothes for them. They lost everything take your dick and company box and drive it on down to your bff. Hell assface can film it for money you won’t lose a buck. But no she can’t be bothered just text me if you need something. She didn’t just have weight loss surgery or something piggy her whole house burnt down.

Only because people were calling them out about it. You can believe that whenever (and if) they do anything charitable they make sure the world knows it.
EXACTLY. All for show. If she really cared her ass would have been straight down to Lauren the moment she found out, buying bulk items from Walmart. You don’t need to wait and let her put a list together, wtf. They have nothing, anything is something. Too lazy to move Priscilla strikes again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I agree with you about the Brazees. You know, until they explained they had no renters insurance...I was thinking that they might've started the damn fire to collect.
I thought the exact same thing… the first thing they should be doing right now is applying for real jobs. It may be a bit of a stretch, but I think Lauren and John may actually be more lazy than big p and assa. I think both of them are mentally ill and I think that is part of the reason they don’t/won’t get a job. No matter who owns the house it’s completely irresponsible of them to not have insurance. I wonder if they will try to say that the majority of the water damage is from the hurricane. Hard to tell if it was the hurricane or the water from the firemen putting out the fire, for everything that is water damaged.

• Heart
  • Sad
I thought the exact same thing… the first thing they should be doing right now is applying for real jobs. It may be a bit of a stretch, but I think Lauren and John may actually be more lazy than big p and assa. I think both of them are mentally ill and I think that is part of the reason they don’t/won’t get a job. No matter who owns the house it’s completely irresponsible of them to not have insurance. I wonder if they will try to say that the majority of the water damage is from the hurricane. Hard to tell if it was the hurricane or the water from the firemen putting out the fire, for everything that is water damaged.
I just posted the same exact sentiments on their thread. ❤ Two small kids, no renters insurance, vlogging as a job …meh. They all need real damn jobs. Lauren, John, Ass & Pig.

They are probably working hard to see how they can benefit from this situation... $$$$ ... Asshat can see it now... "Autistic girl helps autistic friend recover from hurricane"... they are such grifters/scammers.. I put nothing passed them.. everything is for views and the almighty buck.
One thing before I run along for the day…
Isn’t it interesting how in an instant, an unfortunate event has taken the spotlight from The Maassives…even if it is just a little bit? They don’t want people talking about Lauren and her family. They were banking on coasting along on Sweet Girls wedding appearance, at least until Ass, Jr. has his birthday throw down. Talk about karmic timing. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.