Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Serve Pro company came before the fire because there were so many houses ruined. They are the ones that estimate the percentage of a loss. And they take pictures. They just can't catch a break.
Thread suggestion: BFF’s house is gone, The Maass keep scamming on…

Yep, the insurance company will definitely at least have a good list. ServPro and companies like this, make lists of it all.
I am glad her parents have insurance and hopefully they have kept the premiums up and everything goes well. Sadly, with today’s house prices increasing, there is probably going to be a huge loss between house value and what it would cost to rebuild. Hopefully they will help Lauren out and give them a nice chunk to put down on a house and furnishings.

I wished this would have happened to A&P. They would be making reels by the minute though. They would only then understand the devastation that does hand-in-hand with this kind of loss. It was bad enough to loose so much to water damage, but now, 95% more is gone due to fire..

I know Asa planned to milk Becca’s wedding to the end of the Earth. I wont be surprised if Priscilla isn’t crying to the heavens because Abbie won’t ever experience a true honeymoon, on tonight’s vlog.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Geeezus! 😲😲 It is just so bad! My word! She kept trying to blame her appearance on the lighting, the camera angle and her coloring.😂
🐽: Look at me you guyth! I am at an Airbnb in Alabama!🐽
Whoopty f’ing do.
@lillibb Mamaw Ivey would definitely not approve of this grazing around on her front lawn. 😂😂
View attachment 1626414
View attachment 1626417
View attachment 1626420
She really is as dull as a turd, I swear. Why would anyone over the age of 30 video/photograph yourself from that angle?? Look at under her eyes! I swear, I am almost 56 and look it and she looks older than me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really is as dull as a turd, I swear. Why would anyone over the age of 30 video/photograph yourself from that angle?? Look at under her eyes! I swear, I am almost 56 and look it and she looks older than me.
Ass must have some state of the art magic camera set up that she uses at home. We know she has several ring lights, but there must be several filters as well. It is crazy to me how different she looks when she is not beached at her desk. She looks like a 80 year old barfly, and this is AFTER she has all her wax foundation on.😱

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Geeezus! 😲😲 It is just so bad! My word! She kept trying to blame her appearance on the lighting, the camera angle and her coloring.😂
🐽: Look at me you guyth! I am at an Airbnb in Alabama!🐽
Whoopty f’ing do.
@lillibb Mamaw Ivey would definitely not approve of this grazing around on her front lawn. 😂😂
View attachment 1626414
View attachment 1626417
View attachment 1626420
I have never seem such a bad make up job in my life! She kept blaming the lighting but wholly crap the streaks and smears everywhere including her forehead! Then lets put on lipliner crooked and then when she had the lips done I assume she thought she was so pretty! Lordy I would buy nothing from the lady or that company! And STOP flipping your hair....not attractive at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting that Hogboy wasnt asked to be a groomsman. Every other Tom, Dick and Harry from the summer camp seem to have been included but not old Wonder Boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really don't think Abbie even knows what a camera is or does.
Her profound ID seems to far outweigh any bit of "autism" she may have.
Most toddlers approximately 18 months old (Abbie's mental age) wouldn't know.
Abbie cannot reason things. She has zero concept of cause and effect.
I understand that we all tend to forget that Abbie's mental age is so low because her body is 17 but it's important to keep Abbie's abilities what they truly are.
Yes!!! This!!! Thus is what I always have said...Abbie does not understand being on camera...she really cannot comprehend what that is. In her mind it's just a normal thing for big A to be walking around with this "thing". So it's not a thing of if she doesn't want to be on camera. But! That makes it even more wrong to film her...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Beaver curd
LMFAO! That is quite enough out of you! 🤣🤣🤣 To the naughty corner you go. Quickly‼ Atha will be patiently waiting there for you. I believe he mentioned you needing a muff puffing.🤣🤣🤣
Beaver curd!!!!!!
If that is not some of the nastiest tit.......
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this forum needs to be featured on a Netflix Comedy Special. Always makes me laugh!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
C56F8373-9583-40A4-8FD6-8CABEED9B4EF.png

BE8BC447-DE18-4815-8F2C-35450920AD36.png

She was wiping her second & third jaw and then quickly blamed the “bad lighting” no hunny it’s all the food you’re storing in your face for the winter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
LMFAO! That is quite enough out of you! 🤣🤣🤣 To the naughty corner you go. Quickly‼ Atha will be patiently waiting there for you. I believe he mentioned you needing a muff puffing.🤣🤣🤣
Beaver curd!!!!!!
If that is not some of the nastiest tit.......
😀
I haven't even started yet :ROFLMAO: I puff my own muff, no helpy thauthage fingered Atha.

Talking about muffs, have you seen this mufftache?

Screenshot (84).png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry, but he can’t get his arms around her. He’s not a tall guy, can’t imagine he’s well-endowed enough to reach his target. How could any man be? 🤔🤮
I’d bet he’s not well endowed in the least,that’s why he’s got such a big mouth and cocky arrogant personality ,something to compensate for something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Piggy's live is begging BG's to come back to SL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

ASShole just posted the Brazee's vlog on his FB page. :mad::mad::mad:
Not even one mention of how to donate or anything to help their "friends"....just a broken heart emoji. Jesus Christ.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Teacher Ratchet Quit!!!! LOL. Ha Ha. 🤣🤣We called it here on Tattler. Abbie will never show progression. It is what it is. Anne Sullivan (Helen Keller’ teacher) could come down from heaven and Abbie still won’t learn anything. They should have left her at the glorified daycare JSA. Now he’s talking about A Dayhab program but he says most likely she won’t qualify b/c of the severity of her disabilities. How about she is feral and not potty trained??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.