Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John works from home and Lauren has a vlog.
I don’t, nor will I ever, consider vlogging a job. I wasn’t aware John worked from home. When did this start? I just remember him quitting his government job and I don’t remember him getting a new one. I seem to remember them applying for a loan to buy the house, but were denied because they didnt have a job that has a steady income

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like this is an amazing idea. I have no idea how to navigate it due to anonymity here. I would be happy to contribute too. Maybe, if @Kimmied is comfortable sharing her step mothers arrangements, if that is the path they are taking, we could send something via the funeral home. Just a thought. @Kimmied feel free to hit up SlimShadeTree comments if you feel compelled to do so. 😘 If you have an email that was created for sock accounts, as many of us do…several..😂😂 We could communicate that way and preserve your real identity.
What are the rules about that? I know we can’t message on here but could we drop like a zoom link and meet up elsewhere?

Travel MaAssive posted the Chicago video. And MaAssive it was! Eating, drinking, eating, drinking. And the most startling attraction was the late night under gunt lighting. Enjoy.

View attachment 1624517View attachment 1624518
Those legs … those poor jeans. How does she breathe?? She’s just disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Seeing John and Lauren’s video just makes me so sad. And in the comments friends saying “let me know if there’s anything I can do” - I’m reminded to never ever say that. Don’t make it their responsibility! They can’t think straight right now. I’m reminded when someone I care about has a need, not to ask but to act. Show up with food. Show up with gift cards. Show up and take the kids for a couple of hours. Show up and help sift through what’s left of their belongings. Show up and get their car keys and go fill up their tank. Start a meal train. Start a go fund me. Start a sign up list for working. Just show up - and never put the responsibility of asking for help on the person hurting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just noticed this:

Falling Out Of Love
11K views6 days ago
0y6yH9WGAO2EX1ga3FXJjsFo=s68-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
AM to PM Podcast

Marriage is wonderful, marriage is rewarding, marriage is WORK. Your relationship is a hot water heater.
From the video description
Does that mean it is unnecessary or a waste or a facade? Or, pray tell, did AssSmell make a mistake? Why heat hot water?

That is oxygen around her neck and on her chest.
Yes she said something about nobody was home and she drove up to her house and opened the door and found it full of smoke and called the FD

One of Lauren's subs went after Thilla Thue :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1624473
Way to go LittleMissNoName

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course the "Autistic Bridesmaid" .. is just one more way of exploiting Abbie... and "autism". Labeling her with the much more acceptable diagnosis of "Autistic" instead of "ID"... labeling her with a diagnosis at all is dehumanizing ,,, why cant he say my daughter Abbie's experience being a bridesmaid??? ... because it doesn't bring in the $$$$ views...

Its also insulting to all the actual "autistic" people that are much higher functioning and are able to do many things ...who can have an average or even an above average intellect.. who are more then capable of being a bridesmaid.
Since I'm high functioning I'm able to understand how horrible abbies situation with her parents is. I'm capable of doing much more then staying home all day. I'm able to go to college and hopefully get a job which a lot of people with a disability can't do. I don't like how they say autism first which means they don't necessarily like abbie but love being able to exploit her disability. If they really loved her they would use people first language when talking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Kimmied - My heart is so sad for you. 😥 I am sorry you are going through such trying times. I truly feel helpless and wish we had access to one another, so we could help on a bigger scale. (ie. Sending you a big care package, packed with love and treats, cards and letters) We all love and adore you. I will pray for you and your family. Sending much love and hugs of comfort to you. 💖🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If my friend can do this from several states away, it shouldn't be an issue at all from 2 hours away.
You can order from Doordash and Instacart to be delivered anywhere. Surely, if it involves food A & P should know this. That’s the least they should do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else watch Lauren’s video? They said they were not covered with renters insurance. So the majority of stuff will not be able to replaced by insurance. Also, I haven’t seen John on a video in a long time. He looks really unwell. The color in his face is off. I understand they have gone through hell with the hurricane and the fire. I don’t understand how they are going to be able to replace thing when neither of them work and no insurance. They will have to rely completely on donations. There is no reason that one or both of them couldn’t have been working.
The American Red Cross will help them . The A.R.C. helps families who have endured and survived natural disasters ( Hurricane Ian ) . Also help them find a place to stay because of the fire of their home . The fire department will do a investigation of how , when , where , the fire started . Maybe the kitchen ? I noticed the stove , microwave , blackened . The home was flooded from Ian then a fire ? Maybe electrical ? Was their stove natural gas or electric ? The reason both were not working because they are both using the autism card for $$$$$ . Exploiting their daughter and now exploiting their son . Lauren and her husband both exploit each other. Supposed weight loss journeys , Marriage woes , parenting , Mental health issues . I'm sorry for their loss . They are very much like the Masse family . They both will manipulate , cry , and play the pity me card . In times of natural disasters it's human nature to help those in need . Lauren and her husband are just as sick and narrcistic as Asa and Cilla . They will milk this and use the kindness of strangers , for toys , furniture , clothes , appliances , bedroom furniture . Tattlers have you watched their vlogs ? Why post personal matters of their family ? They both have the need for attention , adoration from complete strangers . Creepy , weird couple .

She should just sell that too small Rolex and send them the money.
Thilla would never do that , She's so vain .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What are the rules about that? I know we can’t message on here but could we drop like a zoom link and meet up elsewhere?

Those legs … those poor jeans. How does she breathe?? She’s just disgusting
And the knee googly eyes have evacuated the jeans!!!!! They can’t bare to look!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The American Red Cross will help them . The A.R.C. helps families who have endured and survived natural disasters ( Hurricane Ian ) . Also help them find a place to stay because of the fire of their home . The fire department will do a investigation of how , when , where , the fire started . Maybe the kitchen ? I noticed the stove , microwave , blackened . The home was flooded from Ian then a fire ? Maybe electrical ? Was their stove natural gas or electric ? The reason both were not working because they are both using the autism card for $$$$$ . Exploiting their daughter and now exploiting their son . Lauren and her husband both exploit each other. Supposed weight loss journeys , Marriage woes , parenting , Mental health issues . I'm sorry for their loss . They are very much like the Masse family . They both will manipulate , cry , and play the pity me card . In times of natural disasters it's human nature to help those in need . Lauren and her husband are just as sick and narrcistic as Asa and Cilla . They will milk this and use the kindness of strangers , for toys , furniture , clothes , appliances , bedroom furniture . Tattlers have you watched their vlogs ? Why post personal matters of their family ? They both have the need for attention , adoration from complete strangers . Creepy , weird couple .

Thilla would never do that , She's so vain .
I agree with you about the Brazees. You know, until they explained they had no renters insurance...I was thinking that they might've started the damn fire to collect.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know it's just stuff but I'd be horribly upset if my belongings were destroyed. I do tend to get emotionally attached to some things.

• Heart
  • Sad
I thought Ass said she stayed for 2 hours and then apparently got shipped home. He didn't say who she was with though.
If it were up to their fans,then she drove herself ,stopped at Dunkin and then went home and did some laundry,set the table and cut bread. You know…life skills😂

Did anyone else watch Lauren’s video? They said they were not covered with renters insurance. So the majority of stuff will not be able to replaced by insurance. Also, I haven’t seen John on a video in a long time. He looks really unwell. The color in his face is off. I understand they have gone through hell with the hurricane and the fire. I don’t understand how they are going to be able to replace thing when neither of them work and no insurance. They will have to rely completely on donations. There is no reason that one or both of them couldn’t have been working.
One video she said they have flood insurance so hopefully that can help some

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
One video she said they have flood insurance so hopefully that can help some
More than likely, it meant that whoever owned the home, had flood insurance. The homeowner’s insurance only covers the structure and not contents, when there is a renter within the property. Renters are only covered by renter’s insurance (which please, don’t cry a river about how expensive policies are. I rent and just for basic coverage of $10k, which I know doesn’t cover much, depending on their automobile insurance policy, they could have not only gotten it covered 100%, but saved $5/month because when you clump together multiple lines, it saves funds. We had a $30k policy when we had our fire/flood and we were paying $8/month for our renter’s policy and it was tacked onto our auto policy and paid together).
Hopefully, beyond hope, whoever the landlord is, has had the property properly insured. If not, Lauren and her family could face even a much worse situation because the landlord could try and sue them for the fire (not that it would go far), because if the house is not properly insured, and insurance gets told that it was being used as a rental property, they can refuse to pay out. If Lauren has a rental contract and it states they were responsible for carrying rental insurance (which a portion does cover the structure) and they failed to do so, they breached their lease…

And yes, some people don’t know this but if the buyers used certain government programs to purchase the house, it is not legal for them to rent the house out to anyone too.

It can become a legal nightmare for them everyone involved. Insurance adjusters are going to definitely come poking and looking to see if they can place blame on someone else and the whole situation. I dealt with one and I threw myself a party, the day our claim was closed out, and I didn’t have to deal with his invasive and almost unethical questioning of our lives..

• Wow
  • Sad
More than likely, it meant that whoever owned the home, had flood insurance. The homeowner’s insurance only covers the structure and not contents, when there is a renter within the property. Renters are only covered by renter’s insurance (which please, don’t cry a river about how expensive policies are. I rent and just for basic coverage of $10k, which I know doesn’t cover much, depending on their automobile insurance policy, they could have not only gotten it covered 100%, but saved $5/month because when you clump together multiple lines, it saves funds. We had a $30k policy when we had our fire/flood and we were paying $8/month for our renter’s policy and it was tacked onto our auto policy and paid together).
Hopefully, beyond hope, whoever the landlord is, has had the property properly insured. If not, Lauren and her family could face even a much worse situation because the landlord could try and sue them for the fire (not that it would go far), because if the house is not properly insured, and insurance gets told that it was being used as a rental property, they can refuse to pay out. If Lauren has a rental contract and it states they were responsible for carrying rental insurance (which a portion does cover the structure) and they failed to do so, they breached their lease…

And yes, some people don’t know this but if the buyers used certain government programs to purchase the house, it is not legal for them to rent the house out to anyone too.

It can become a legal nightmare for them everyone involved. Insurance adjusters are going to definitely come poking and looking to see if they can place blame on someone else and the whole situation. I dealt with one and I threw myself a party, the day our claim was closed out, and I didn’t have to deal with his invasive and almost unethical questioning of our lives..
Most landlords require renters to have renters insurance. I know this from when we rented in college. Many of my friends didn't get insurance figuring nothing would happen. Sucks that this happened to any family, but why in the hell would you NOT have insurance? Renters insurance is super cheap. If they didn't have enough money for renters insurance then one of them needs to look at a different occupation. I don't know much about this family, but I do know they have "soft" exploitation of their daughter and have no clue about their new son. Any form of exploiting a child is disgusting. Just like these people use their kids, they will use their platform and kids to have their loyal fans bail them out. The Massives did this with Abbies device and their car they cried about on their vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Most landlords require renters to have renters insurance. I know this from when we rented in college. Many of my friends didn't get insurance figuring nothing would happen. Sucks that this happened to any family, but why in the hell would you NOT have insurance? Renters insurance is super cheap. If they didn't have enough money for renters insurance then one of them needs to look at a different occupation. I don't know much about this family, but I do know they have "soft" exploitation of their daughter and have no clue about their new son. Any form of exploiting a child is disgusting. Just like these people use their kids, they will use their platform and kids to have their loyal fans bail them out. The Massives did this with Abbies device and their car they cried about on their vlog.
Exactly! I have been there, without insurance and didn’t know better but thankful nothing happened (as years ago, it wasn’t required). I was thankful (and very unthankful and heartbroken) for a close Mom-group friend, that had a fire without insurance, on a house. She taught me a lot about insurance and liability, that before 5pm, we had insurance on our rental. Her rental house, that she had just moved into (previously an old lady had just finished paying it off, canceled her homeowners insurance and had a lawyer draft the rental agreement, deep down burying the rental insurance requirement and never verifying there was insurance before letting her family move in), had lightining hit a ceiling fan, 2 weeks into the move in and it went onto her daughter’s bed (that she was laying in) and caught the whole house on fire. Horrible situation but they lost it all and the home owner sued their family for the house too… (still not sure how that was eventually handled, as she just stopped talking about it and asked for it not to be brought up again). Legally though, she was living a nightmare. They just didn’t have a Hurricane first…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Seeing John and Lauren’s video just makes me so sad. And in the comments friends saying “let me know if there’s anything I can do” - I’m reminded to never ever say that. Don’t make it their responsibility! They can’t think straight right now. I’m reminded when someone I care about has a need, not to ask but to act. Show up with food. Show up with gift cards. Show up and take the kids for a couple of hours. Show up and help sift through what’s left of their belongings. Show up and get their car keys and go fill up their tank. Start a meal train. Start a go fund me. Start a sign up list for working. Just show up - and never put the responsibility of asking for help on the person hurting.
And for the love of Diet Coke.. DON’T FILM IT, especially don’t film and add it to your pages for your gain… that cancels out your doing something for someone else!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.