Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜A fabulous title compliments of my Sister from another Mister! ā¤ Please give our @Hotographer512 a huge THANK YOU and a gunt sized round of applause for getting us going with another Maassive, fun filled thread.šŸ„°
1664242793156.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for starting the new thread. ā¤

Back In Love Maass.PNG

Just when I confess Abbie is my least favorite Maass, these people really up their game. Okay, okay--I dislike them all the same except Isaiah, who I am STILL holding out hope for.

Bless those of you with the stomach to watch or listen and report back so we can laugh. It's a hard pass from me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Love it!! Great title my friend! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you WowMeow for always taking care of us poor, unfortunate, bladder bashers. ;)šŸ˜¹šŸ˜»;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks @Hotographer512 for the hilarious title and thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for getting us started once again!!!

I have zero sympathy or care for someone who does what PMFM does to others on a daily basis. I hope her bladder falls out of her vajayjay and the hemorrhoids trickle down the redwoods to her cankles. :m:love::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks!!
Let the hilarity ensue!!! šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
Whether its about gunts, crotch goblins or unknown bodily fluids!!
Etc. Etc. Etc.
šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
Percillerpotamus season is in full effect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you, Meow, and congratulations to @Hotographer512. Let the snarking commence!

C82D89E4-EA78-46DB-A8EE-ECE6BE21F489.png

AssAā€™s and Big Pā€™s love is unmatched to our mere mortal relationships. Whether theyā€™re in Chicago, Paris, a circus, or the city dump, we will never be able to hold a candle to the dumpster fire of their passion. I welcome all the marriage advice they can give. šŸ˜‰šŸ”„ Tattle On!

C79A56E2-13D9-4063-8704-DB3594C3C168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks!!
Let the hilarity ensue!!! šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
Whether its about gunts, crotch goblins or unknown bodily fluids!!
Etc. Etc. Etc.
šŸ˜† šŸ¤£
Percillerpotamus season is in full effect!
I wonder if Home Goods and Hobby Lobby have decor for Percillerpotamus season?
Or...are we hunting Percillerpotamus? Do we need a license for that, or is it a free-for-all like python hunting in the Everglades?
Either way, I'm down!! šŸ½šŸ¦›šŸ–¼šŸ›‹šŸ’£šŸ”«šŸ½šŸ¦›

Goodnight all! :sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Sorry, reposting here as it went on end of last thread after it said thread full.
Hibiscus said:
I'm not in Abbie's corner. She is in fact my least favorite Mass family member. Before anybody jumps down my throat, I don't hate any of these people, just strongly dislike at the worst. I realize her parents are more vile, but I'm sorry she's just really annoying.
I hate them because people are what they do, not what they say. What these parents do is appalling. I would say they can't believe their luck that the laws and policy have yet to catch up with the exploitation happening by very greedy (lazy, incompetent, selfish, dishonest in the Maass case) parents enriching themselves by vlogging and about their children without informed consent. This family are one of the worst case scenarios wherein the child is clearly very disabled and they seek to gain from exploiting her complete lack of ability to EVER complain, object, or sue them to duck once she is an adult. If only one day there could be, by law, advocates for her and any other victims of such exploitation. To sue and ensure that the riches are all used for the person who was used and had their private life detailed. To prevent that the other family members don't get to keep the ill-gotten money. The dimwitted 'oh so kind' brother (but there it is, the flash of cruelty to a cat or the fun 'wrestling'). It's out there forever, how Abbie goes to the toilet or how she picks her nose and wipes it.
Just the same as adults who profit by writing books about their dying or dead children, it's wrong. It makes me so angry.
Here's an example:
A group of children post on social media about another child, who they are bullying. They post unflattering pictures of the child which were taken in her own home. They laugh at her and imitate her expressions and voice. They say her hair is falling out and she self harms. They film her lying on the ground, rocking or squeezing. They say she likes to strip off. On one post they say they think the girl has ASD.
When the victim's parents complain to the police and say they'll sue, the group of girls explain that they were just trying to raise awareness about ASD. So kind.
See, they were being kind, just like Fatty Manmaassive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wheeeeewwww Heeeeeeewwwwww
Neither have earned one ounce of ā€œgive a titā€ from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks so much for the new title and thread!!

Lots to unload from AM to PM. First, if they have the ability to have date nights, once Abbie goes to bed, then they seriously do NOT understand what being a special needs parent is about. Like another Tattler said, a lot of our kids donā€™t sleep or if they do, it is up and down throughout the night. Hence my 2:10am post. I was thankful mine got to sleep by 10:30pm tonight but knew that an early morning wake up was going to happen.
Next, I absolutely HATE that they use the word ā€œprojectā€ when referring to Abbie and her needs. Abbie is NOT a project! A&P, Abbie is your child that has challenging needs. This doesnā€™t give you permission to pull her out, work on her when you have time, and then set her on a shelf, when you get to busy. Oh gosh, that literally made a lot of sense, when I wrote it out like that. Abbie is only engaged when the cameras are around and then even ignored when she wants something (and it doesnā€™t fit their narrative). Once they are done recording, it is back on the couch to rock away, until they are ready to record with her againā€¦ :(

About the weight and picking on Priscilla. Nope, she is fair game. When she refused to acknowledge that she was gaining weight back faster than loosing it, kept repeating her #100lbsdown and was photoshopping and using ever angle to keep the humpers fooled, I was done. She also treats her daughter like a doll and has absolutely no need for her, unless it benefits herself or her pocketbook.
Asa lost my respect in filming Abbie without permission and even when she clearly doesnā€™t want to be on camera or doing activities.
Isaiah lost my respect when roughhousing and making fun of Abbie (and especially his mouth). I try to remember he is a product of his environment but it is very hard, after months out of Mold Manor but it is very hard.
Summer/Becca and the whole lot of them, lost my respect for not turning A&P into social services. It wouldnā€™t take much, with someone within the house, to report about the filming, etc. but, then again, where would Abbie be placed and we all know that wouldnā€™t go well, if the state gets their choice. I am just hoping, someone, close to A&P, are trying to gently nudge their opinion in that Abbie needs a day program and eventually long term living arrangements, that go beyond Mold Manor..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks so much for the new title and thread!!

Lots to unload from AM to PM. First, if they have the ability to have date nights, once Abbie goes to bed, then they seriously do NOT understand what being a special needs parent is about. Like another Tattler said, a lot of our kids donā€™t sleep or if they do, it is up and down throughout the night. Hence my 2:10am post. I was thankful mine got to sleep by 10:30pm tonight but knew that an early morning wake up was going to happen.
Next, I absolutely HATE that they use the word ā€œprojectā€ when referring to Abbie and her needs. Abbie is NOT a project! A&P, Abbie is your child that has challenging needs. This doesnā€™t give you permission to pull her out, work on her when you have time, and then set her on a shelf, when you get to busy. Oh gosh, that literally made a lot of sense, when I wrote it out like that. Abbie is only engaged when the cameras are around and then even ignored when she wants something (and it doesnā€™t fit their narrative). Once they are done recording, it is back on the couch to rock away, until they are ready to record with her againā€¦ :(

About the weight and picking on Priscilla. Nope, she is fair game. When she refused to acknowledge that she was gaining weight back faster than loosing it, kept repeating her #100lbsdown and was photoshopping and using ever angle to keep the humpers fooled, I was done. She also treats her daughter like a doll and has absolutely no need for her, unless it benefits herself or her pocketbook.
Asa lost my respect in filming Abbie without permission and even when she clearly doesnā€™t want to be on camera or doing activities.
Isaiah lost my respect when roughhousing and making fun of Abbie (and especially his mouth). I try to remember he is a product of his environment but it is very hard, after months out of Mold Manor but it is very hard.
Summer/Becca and the whole lot of them, lost my respect for not turning A&P into social services. It wouldnā€™t take much, with someone within the house, to report about the filming, etc. but, then again, where would Abbie be placed and we all know that wouldnā€™t go well, if the state gets their choice. I am just hoping, someone, close to A&P, are trying to gently nudge their opinion in that Abbie needs a day program and eventually long term living arrangements, that go beyond Mold Manor..
I hate when they use the word project, too. It's yet another way that speaks about her in a dehumanizing manner. It makes her sound like she is an inanimate object rather than an actual human being (You know, just like how Asshat loves to preach about) and their daughter. She is a person, regardless of where her mental capabilities are, regardless of her limitations. I also agree that it seems very likely that Abbie gets more attention (positive, negative, a mixture of both) when the camera is out and Asshat is wanting to create content for the vlog. Spending more time and energy trying to think of what will get the most clicks and views. I think this is part of the reason why Abbie tends to act up, either in a happy mood or angry/upset mood when the camera is out. She knows she will be getting some attention. Even tho she has a strong dislike of some of that attention. What makes that worse is that Abbie never knows if she will be getting positive or negative attention. That just creates more uncertainty, anxiety and stress. That's not fair to her.

One of the only things A&P do consistently is show how much they are focused on themselves, what they want or don't want, what is easiest and most convenient for themselves, and doing this to Abbie's detriment. At Abbie's expense.

I also agree about Isaiah and his making fun of Abbie. Lately, he seems to be mocking her a lot more than he used to and it's coming off as very mean spirited. Yes, siblings often playfully mock one another and that's part of the dynamic. But it is different in Abbie's case. She is not a participant in that way and can't be. It is one sided, just Isaiah taking jabs at her. Isaiah is likely dealing with his own mental and emotional issues. But, that does not give him the right to take it out on Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Home Goods and Hobby Lobby have decor for Percillerpotamus season?
Or...are we hunting Percillerpotamus? Do we need a license for that, or is it a free-for-all like python hunting in the Everglades?
Either way, I'm down!! šŸ½šŸ¦›šŸ–¼šŸ›‹šŸ’£šŸ”«šŸ½šŸ¦›

Goodnight all! :sleep::sleep:
Percillerpotamus hunting? I did catch sight of her sunbathing. Did they get a new boat? She needs to shave those whiskers again. Plus see the dentist about those tusks. šŸ¦­

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bless those of you with the stomach to watch or listen and report back so we can laugh. It's a hard pass from me.
Agreed. Them spewing relationship advice is just nauseating. They donā€™t know anything about anything, including relationships.

My husband and I are both recovering from Covid. He managed to not get it all this time. Iā€™ve had it before. AND thereā€™s a hurricane coming and we live in a flood zone. If the storm hits the bay and thereā€™s a high storm surge, we wonā€™t come back to anything. And we have like a tit ton of pets to pack and take with us. These are not the best of times. Iā€™m exhausted and stressed. Heā€™s running on coffee and adrenaline. But weā€™re managing and weā€™re being good to one another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Agreed. Them spewing relationship advice is just nauseating. They donā€™t know anything about anything, including relationships.

My husband and I are both recovering from Covid. He managed to not get it all this time. Iā€™ve had it before. AND thereā€™s a hurricane coming and we live in a flood zone. If the storm hits the bay and thereā€™s a high storm surge, we wonā€™t come back to anything. And we have like a tit ton of pets to pack and take with us. These are not the best of times. Iā€™m exhausted and stressed. Heā€™s running on coffee and adrenaline. But weā€™re managing and weā€™re being good to one another.
Stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.