Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord help me not even 4 minutes into this vlog and theyre already showing how terrible of people they are. They asked abbie to sign cookie, she did then she went to walk off to the kitchen to get one…they literally both grab onto her and pull her back and say see you cant just push through people like that…those two dimwits should be taught how to keep their hands to themselves. Abbie wasnt pushing through anyone and dare i say the average persons reaction to being manhandled would be to get the hands off their body.

Also modified sign language is only considered modified if the sign being used is remotely close to the original. They are setting abbie up so that when she is in care one day literally no one will understand what she is signing.
Exactly. They manhandle Abbie ALL.THE.TIME. Whether it's physically grabbing her and throwing her into the pool or Princess P forcing hugs on Abbie when Abbie clearly hates it. They'll tickle her, poke at her, just generally mess with her. Then they have the gall to get offended or pissed off if she does it back to them.

Also totally agree with your second point. If her signs are SO modified that only A&P, Isaiah, and maybe Summer can understand them, that's really hindering Abbie's already very limited communication.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Lord help me not even 4 minutes into this vlog and theyre already showing how terrible of people they are. They asked abbie to sign cookie, she did then she went to walk off to the kitchen to get one…they literally both grab onto her and pull her back and say see you cant just push through people like that…those two dimwits should be taught how to keep their hands to themselves. Abbie wasnt pushing through anyone and dare i say the average persons reaction to being manhandled would be to get the hands off their body.

Also modified sign language is only considered modified if the sign being used is remotely close to the original. They are setting abbie up so that when she is in care one day literally no one will understand what she is signing.
Why does every new word they teach her have to be related to food?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Asshat actually said: "We DO want her to be autonomous. We do want her to make her own choices."
Since when??? How???

Most definitely --
giphy (18)-min.gif

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Another video where ass and pig pretend to teach her new words on her communication device.
And she has no clue. Very sad to see her reactions and abilities.

Sadly, the Lipshit Mamas really are GROWING! And Big P bought a new outfit for the trip. Oh, those knees, though! Enjoy all that Chicago walking, CillaMe!

View attachment 1600833

Pinky did a FB Live at the cocktail hour. AssA appeared to be the only spouse there… still in his grubby flannel shirt oner his t-shirt. Pinky scanned past him quick but did put Big P on display.

View attachment 1600853

View attachment 1600854

View attachment 1600855
Is it fat shaming to say that Cilla has a ‘big girl‘ team? Is it a requirement to join her group. Where is that naughty corner? 😺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly. They manhandle Abbie ALL.THE.TIME. Whether it's physically grabbing her and throwing her into the pool or Princess P forcing hugs on Abbie when Abbie clearly hates it. They'll tickle her, poke at her, just generally mess with her. Then they have the gall to get offended or pissed off if she does it back to them.

Also totally agree with your second point. If her signs are SO modified that only A&P, Isaiah, and maybe Summer can understand them, that's really hindering Abbie's already very limited communication.
does she intentionally refuse to do anything they try to teach her anymore,or is her attention really this limited?

Reactions: 19
does she intentionally refuse to do anything they try to teach her anymore,or is her attention really this limited?
I can't bring myself to watch todays VLOG.. but I can just imagine from the thumbnail. What is really sad is what they show on the VLOG is the best of the best...imagine what the rest of the time "teaching" her is like.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Took my boy to get his hair cut today. Went armed with his fidget toys and it's like he didn't care what the stylist did. He hadn't been to an actual salon in ages (hair cuts in moms kitchen...lol) so I was kind of nervous as to how he would do. I went at the end of the day when it wasn't busy. Told them what he is accustomed to at home and what might be triggering. Brought the bungee bands to keep him distracted. Worked like a charm and she even used some scissors for the first time ever! He didn't even notice. No meltdown. No trauma. No anxiety. No touching him. He sat the whole time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
wow, where even to start with this new vlog. Ok here we go. 1. In order for Abbie to understand "excuse me" she needs to realize when she is in someone's way or when someone is in her way. She would need self realization and social skills which she has very very little of. How can she properly use a phrase she doesn't understand? This will never stick. 2. Her sign language is VERY modified which means only her immediate family can understand her and when she is placed in a home no one will be able to understand her (reminds me of The Office episode where Dwight teaches Erin a new language and later she finds out its Dothraki, a made up language in Game of Thrones haha. 3. Asa said Abbie already uses her own signs and has attached her own meaning to them. So "All done" has a few meanings and one of them pretty much is "excuse me" so WHY confuse this poor girl? teach her something that she will actually use.

Also the thought of Abbie pushing someone makes me smile. HAHA, she does not give a duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And she has no clue. Very sad to see her reactions and abilities.

Is it fat shaming to say that Cilla has a ‘big girl‘ team? Is it a requirement to join her group. Where is that naughty corner? 😺
Apparently. I wonder how she fits down the aisle of the plane. Does she walk sideways? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it's a bit of both. If they are asking her to do something she doesn't want to do, she will refuse. To not want to do something is so basic that even at her mental level, she is capable of that. I also think her attention span is quite limited, so lessons need to be very simple and straightforward. I think A&P tend to overwhelm Abbie, especially when the both of them are telling her to do something at the same time. Having them both bark at her, prompt her both verbally and physically, I think that's too much for her. That's why Asshat needs to stay out of it when the teacher or therapist is w. Abbie. Having him blabbering away while the teacher is trying to work with her has got to be confusing and distracting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Took my boy to get his hair cut today. Went armed with his fidget toys and it's like he didn't care what the stylist did. He hadn't been to an actual salon in ages (hair cuts in moms kitchen...lol) so I was kind of nervous as to how he would do. I went at the end of the day when it wasn't busy. Told them what he is accustomed to at home and what might be triggering. Brought the bungee bands to keep him distracted. Worked like a charm and she even used some scissors for the first time ever! He didn't even notice. No meltdown. No trauma. No anxiety. No touching him. He sat the whole time.
Congratulations. 🎉🥳 I've been wanting to do the same as well. I have been cutting my son's hair since he was 5 and he's now 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another video where ass and pig pretend to teach her new words on her communication device.
Poor Abbie she is just in her own little world. She has no clue unless it's about food. I am always just amazed at how bright she was as a younger girl. That is when they started to really fail her. They will do this "excuse me" just today for the camera.
She can smile but she never really engages and never will like she did when she was young. I truly believe that her brain is losing more function every day. Plus everytime I see her watching videos on her tablet they are always upside down. Just like putting the sleeves on the cups are always upside down too. Any ideas on this???

• Sad
wow, where even to start with this new vlog. Ok here we go. 1. In order for Abbie to understand "excuse me" she needs to realize when she is in someone's way or when someone is in her way. She would need self realization and social skills which she has very very little of. How can she properly use a phrase she doesn't understand? This will never stick. 2. Her sign language is VERY modified which means only her immediate family can understand her and when she is placed in a home no one will be able to understand her (reminds me of The Office episode where Dwight teaches Erin a new language and later she finds out its Dothraki, a made up language in Game of Thrones haha. 3. Asa said Abbie already uses her own signs and has attached her own meaning to them. So "All done" has a few meanings and one of them pretty much is "excuse me" so WHY confuse this poor girl? teach her something that she will actually use.

Also the thought of Abbie pushing someone makes me smile. HAHA, she does not give a duck.
Exactly!
Also, anyone remember when Asa defended not teaching Abbie please and thank you? Now, all of a sudden the ABA therapist wants her to use manners and they are jumping on board?
Plus, I really don’t think Abbie understands someone is in her way. She understands where she wants to go but spacial awareness is something almost impossible to teach, for an individual with Autism and ADHD. I should know, my youngest has it and we have worked with him, for YEARS on looking where he is going, what is around, if someone is around, etc., and asking for them to move or excuse me… I also have had more broken toes than most and just recently, he broke 2 of my toes again, while we were waiting on the bus. He is an awesome teenager but he doesn’t see anything around him.
I think there are days that Abbie possibly could, when not in certain rooms and when being preached at. But, I do also think it is more of a “F-U” to her parents. She wants to go, where she wants to go, no matter who or what is in the way..

• Heart
Her attention is like an 18 month old toddler so I'd say yes it's really that limited.
She has no reasoning factor and as a result cannot retain information. The same as an 18 month old toddler can't.
I think many people forget this about Abbie.
While we all want the best for her, the reality is, she's cognitively 18 months old. That's never changing.
Regardless of what narratives the Hambeasts spin or what flat out lies they tell, Abbie will never be independent.
Ever.

• Heart
Well done to all of you ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly!
Also, anyone remember when Asa defended not teaching Abbie please and thank you? Now, all of a sudden the ABA therapist wants her to use manners and they are jumping on board?
Plus, I really don’t think Abbie understands someone is in her way. She understands where she wants to go but spacial awareness is something almost impossible to teach, for an individual with Autism and ADHD. I should know, my youngest has it and we have worked with him, for YEARS on looking where he is going, what is around, if someone is around, etc., and asking for them to move or excuse me… I also have had more broken toes than most and just recently, he broke 2 of my toes again, while we were waiting on the bus. He is an awesome teenager but he doesn’t see anything around him.
I think there are days that Abbie possibly could, when not in certain rooms and when being preached at. But, I do also think it is more of a “F-U” to her parents. She wants to go, where she wants to go, no matter who or what is in the way..
I was just going to say this. Asa said she doesnt understand "Thank you", which she could have learned easily with the constant "treats" they give her, but they expect her to know what "excuse me" means?? Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Her attention is like an 18 month old toddler so I'd say yes it's really that limited.
She has no reasoning factor and as a result cannot retain information. The same as an 18 month old toddler can't.
While we all want the best for her, the reality is, she's cognitively 18 months old. That's never changing.
Regardless of what narratives the Hambeasts spin or what flat out lies they tell, Abbie will never be independent.
Ever.
Also with an 18-month toddler, more than likely they will outgrow the very young toddler stage. Abbie will never outgrow this stage and may even regress further. It’s so sad, but it’s real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Ever.
She is not potty trained why do they think she can learn and retain much. Just a toddler mind like you said!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.