Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Abbie she is just in her own little world. She has no clue unless it's about food. I am always just amazed at how bright she was as a younger girl. That is when they started to really fail her. They will do this "excuse me" just today for the camera.
She can smile but she never really engages and never will like she did when she was young. I truly believe that her brain is losing more function every day. Plus everytime I see her watching videos on her tablet they are always upside down. Just like putting the sleeves on the cups are always upside down too. Any ideas on this???
When they make her perform for the camera, it always reminds me of when I used to show my friends the tricks I taught my toy poodle years ago. It makes me sad for Abbie.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Also with an 18-month toddler, more than likely they will outgrow the very young toddler stage. Abbie will never outgrow this stage and may even regress further. It’s so sad, but it’s real life.
It’s the early hours of Saturday morning here in the U.K., 3.30am and I’m on the insomnia train yet again so thought I’d get in early and wish you a Happy Birthday 🥳 hope you have a wonderful day full of love, laughter and happiness 💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s the early hours of Saturday morning here in the U.K., 3.30am and I’m on the insomnia train yet again so thought I’d get in early and wish you a Happy Birthday 🥳 hope you have a wonderful day full of love, laughter and happiness 💕
Thank you so much!!! In Florida and one hour left till I am 70! I appreciate the good wishes! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sadly, the Lipshit Mamas really are GROWING! And Big P bought a new outfit for the trip. Oh, those knees, though! Enjoy all that Chicago walking, CillaMe!

View attachment 1600833

Pinky did a FB Live at the cocktail hour. AssA appeared to be the only spouse there… still in his grubby flannel shirt oner his t-shirt. Pinky scanned past him quick but did put Big P on display.

View attachment 1600853

View attachment 1600854

View attachment 1600855
I just can't with her fingers, they are like tentacles... always going every which way 🐙🦑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There’s a lot of things I will never understand about these assholes but this one grinds me. Why not teach her something where one day she can work at selfish world ? They supposedly employ disabled employees so why not teach her to clean, sweep mop etc so eventually she can work there or when there’s closes maybe another one similar ? They have a place to take her and teach her so why not? I follow Jordan and her shirt shop , while I know it’s apples to oranges but they tailored that shirt shop around Jordan. They honestly are the worlds worse parents. I feel so bad for Abbie :(
Back when I was a ‘humper’, I suggested to Arsewipe that a small commercial laundry type business could possibly be ideal for Abbie, as she knows how to do laundry tasks, folding etc, but Arse poo pooed it, saying cleaning up, wiping down the machines, mopping the floor etc would be demeaning for her and didn’t fit into his vision of ‘independence for Abbie! Plus at the time, people were saying ABA was treating the kids like how you would train dogs, whereas I thought ABA was more like Montessori principles, and not long after the ‘oops, I have another kid in between vlog came out and I came over to Tattle, and have enjoyed myself talking sh!t about them, that I never went back😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if Youtube took their video down. They make videos private that violate their terms, but not sure what would violate their terms in that video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I just can't with her fingers, they are like tentacles... always going every which way 🐙🦑
Creepy. Definitely creepy.
And thank goodness Slime doesn't sell weight loss products because this group'd be sunk

Apparently. I wonder how she fits down the aisle of the plane. Does she walk sideways? :unsure:
Even sideways she might not make it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Birthday @Noir Fan!!!
I guess Sept 24 is meant for tattlers, as we share the same birthday!
I hope you have a great weekend! Let’s see what A&P have in store for us all to talk about… I am hoping Priscilla has to do a Live and VUI (vlogging under the influence) for us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope you have a great weekend! Let’s see what A&P have in store for us all to talk about… I am hoping Priscilla has to do a Live and VUI (vlogging under the influence) for us!
Happy Birthday to @Lizaable90 and @Noir Fan! We celebrate you and your Tattle cleaverness! What a great week for birthday - I celebrated 65 earlier his week. Celebrate! ❤🍰🍰🍰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy Birthday to @Lizaable90 and @Noir Fan! We celebrate you and your Tattle cleaverness! What a great week for birthday - I celebrated 65 earlier his week. Celebrate! ❤🍰🍰🍰❤
Happy Belated Birthday @Cardinal Rule!!! You have a few more years around the sun than I do…
I actually match the age of A&P this year. I just can’t believe that I have been on this Earth, as long as these two imbeciles and yet, understand Autism and even their own daughter more than they do, some days…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy "early" Birthday!! 8 minutes to go...lol
Thank you! I’m officially elderly, but still so immature!! lol!

Happy Belated! Thank you so much for the good wishes

Thank you and Happy Birthday to you! I hope you also have a wonderful day! First day of Fall and being a Libra! Best wishes to you always!

I wonder if Youtube took their video down. They make videos private that violate their terms, but not sure what would violate their terms in that video.
Was there copyrighted music? That would be the only thing objectionable I would think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Setting up a very clear picture…
Asa and Priscilla flew in Thursday to Chicago. A whole day of travel and then out to dinner.
Friday, Boss Babe 🐷 (sorry Wilbur), spent the day networking and going to business meetings..
Friday night, these two imbeciles were out at almost midnight, in a bar, listening to this guy sing???
C55A0419-D9EE-4A2F-A344-3E6D003793BD.jpeg

I am starting to smell a lot of 💩 💩 in sooooo many of their stories. Especially the “Abbie kept us up all night,” stuff. Also, how difficult it is living with Abbie..
(Which I tried to justify in my head, as I know myself how bad it can be)…

Let me tell you though, I would not be up at midnight, in a bar, listening to anyone, if I had a quiet hotel room, and my husband with me and it was just us two. I am not talking about adult time (that might come after the hotel kicks us out, when I don’t want to leave) but I would literally be calling room service and sleeping. I would be recharging my batteries and decompressing…

Also, no way they have any type of love life. No, nada. Unless one is getting ready to walk and the other gives in. They both outright use each other, to keep the other in their toxic relationship and it goes both ways. I never understood how toxic it was, until recently but it is really apparent that they feed off each others misery and issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Very interesting! Looking at it, you could perhaps object on the grounds that they were being really coercive with a child…. Blocking her, holding her in place to “teach and raise awareness” for the audience. I don’t know just a thought. They also used a clip of another child signing? I love that it’s private hahahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Long post and maybe confusing to read, but my stml has got a questionable diagnosis from x2 uro-sepsis Can anyone here tell me the difference between infantile autism and childhood dementia? Instagram is ‘sending’ me video’s of ‘rare’/ genetic disorders from my viewing SBSK, and a recent one was about 2 unrelated children of similar age with ‘San Filipo’ syndrome, and how catastrophic it is to the child and their families and while they continue to progressively lose all functions like speech and mobility, apparently there is also a not so devastating disorder (but equally for parents) is childhood dementia but from what little I have read up on it, Abbie could possibly fit into that category, and I’m no expert (only know about Korsakoff’s dementia (alcoholic dementia) from my father having died from it), but is it possible that maybe as P drank heavily when she was pregnant with Ab, (because Arsewipe didn’t want to be married anymore, and oopsie happened) that genetics/ fetal alcohol poisoning is more of a factor for Ab’s sketchy IDD/autism diagnosis? And because Autism is ‘popular’ they would get more govt money than IDD?

Reactions: 12
Hello, I usually don't comment because the non-consensual exploitation of a disabled child makes me too angry to write. But I will be contacting advertisers and the government in relation not just to these scum money grabbing greedy 'parents' but other family vloggers too. I will keep up a reasoned discussion and points about why this is so totally wrong.
There was a recent change in the laws in relation to children 'working' online (the parents filming them without informed consent), I think based on the notion that some of the income should be ringfenced. I'm researching more just now but The Dad Podcast also touched on this I think.
Around this time I believe the eegit Maases started having less Abbie content and more MLM name drops, and the fat grubby 'dad' pontificating to the camera.
Each time he's managed to squeeze his bloated body complete with glued on manky baseball hat into his $60,000 fatmobiles he turns on the camera. This is not just so we see up his rank nose, it's because the camera is trained on his severely intellectually disabled daughter who is flailing and rocking almost continuously ( in fact I believe her rocking is the thing that has stopped her becoming obese like her parents, so far).
What we know about this disabled female is that she wears diapers. She frequently has incontinence. She drools. She rocks. She's food obsessed. She hits people. She appears unable to retain any learning at all, most likely not helped by her thick as tit, grasping, family. Would you like your father, mother, siblings, to tell the WORLD your everyday private life, how you go to the toilet, that your hair is falling out? Asa Maass LOVES the sound of himself and calling others 'nasty' and instructing others to 'be kind'. What a joke from someone whose incomes mostly derive from the exploitation of a disabled young woman. He is an empty, self-absorbed, greedy, lazy, dirty, slimy, lying bully. Imho of course, and that's 'being nice'. Could add he has a criminal record and he should be in jail for the exploitation of his daughter. The laws seem to be so slow to catch up.
Well said, I honestly couldn't agree more

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.