Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Wait until the kids go to bed and then have dinner together". Nice thought P. However, my kid doesn't go to bed until midnight on a GOOD night. Even when my kids were young and bedtime was 8pm-no bleeping way am I going to wait until 8-9pm to have dinner. That's not bleeping healthy.
I cant bear to watch.
Until P talks about how to forgive her husband ghosting her, how to deal with the ramifications of a child born from an affair, how to trap a sailor in 12 days, etc. etc., they are not saying anything new.
And Asa, being the wise one he is, would actually interrupt her and tell her she is incorrect, that wasnt how she was feeling, she was feeling this, with some long winded BS why.
He would never let her tell the world how she felt, because he even has to control her emotions! The only thing he cant control in that house is himself!! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 26
😹Whale….let’s start the damn car then….😹
We have a WINNER!😻
New thread full of tit talking in 3…2….1
4F00591F-0DDF-4CD5-84A8-CAD651021D78.jpeg
08FEFC3A-348D-4F44-A9CA-773814ED5354.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"Wait until the kids go to bed and then have dinner together". Nice thought P. However, my kid doesn't go to bed until midnight on a GOOD night. Even when my kids were young and bedtime was 8pm-no bleeping way am I going to wait until 8-9pm to have dinner. That's not bleeping healthy.
Yep I’m cranky if I’m not fed dinner by 6:30

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m prepared this year and have got my dog some sedatives from the vet to see us through the worst weekend for us in the U.K. (it’ll be 4th, 5th, 6th Nov for us) but the head teenagers that live by me set them off throughout October and it’s a living nightmare for us. She is upset by storms etc but we’ve worked on that and she calms down quickly but fireworks actually terrify her to the point that it disables her. She can’t move/walk and wets on herself 😢. Doesn’t eat and just trembles and pants. I have tried everything the past two years and nothing suggested has worked, vet agrees it’s not something she’s going to get over like other things I’ve worked hard on with her so this is a last resort. I pray to God it helps her as my heart breaks to see her like that. My other dogs weren’t bothered whatsoever but my Romanian rescue girl has been through a lot and is a sensitive soul and I can’t even bear to imagine what has happened to her to make her so scared of them. All I know is she was physically abused, neglected and then dumped by her previous owner 😔 this is her in happier times on our most recent weekend break to Barmouth with her backpack full with snacks and fave toy ready for the beach ( it rained 90% of the time we were there hence the raincoat lol)
What a little sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are you serious? If so, then I think you have to be 1) Assa 2) PMFM 3) Golden Boy 4) Candy Lorraine 5) a Maassives' Humper.
Okay, seriously. This site is a gossip/snark site. It's not a "let's hold hands, sway and sing camping song" site. 100% of us are in Abbie's corner, that's what drove us here. We are not nor most likely be a love fest for the adults in Abbie's life who treat her horrendously, therefore we will say whatever we want about these fools because that is all we can do to avenge Abbie. If you're not comfortable reading the snide remarks I would recommend that you use the "block" function" for whomever is bothering you or just scroll on past the certain comments.
I'm not in Abbie's corner. She is in fact my least favorite Mass family member. Before anybody jumps down my throat, I don't hate any of these people, just strongly dislike at the worst. I realize her parents are more vile, but I'm sorry she's just really annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
FABULOUS PICTURE!!!!

Sweet Geezez how could she think that pink stripe number looked good
I agree, it was well done!! I think it's a Piggy version of Where's Waldo...maybe that should be a new thing for all the photoshop tattler experts...find the hidden pig (s). 🤭

• Haha
I'm not in Abbie's corner. She is in fact my least favorite Mass family member. Before anybody jumps down my throat, I don't hate any of these people, just strongly dislike at the worst. I realize her parents are more vile, but I'm sorry she's just really annoying.
I hate them because people are what they do, not what they say. What these parents do is appalling. I would say they can't believe their luck that the laws and policy have yet to catch up with the exploitation happening by very greedy (lazy, incompetent, selfish, dishonest in the Maass case) parents enriching themselves by vlogging and about their children without informed consent. This family are one of the worst case scenarios wherein the child is clearly very disabled and they seek to gain from exploiting her complete lack of ability to EVER complain, object, or sue them to duck once she is an adult. If only one day there could be, by law, advocates for her and any other victims of such exploitation. To sue and ensure that the riches are all used for the person who was used and had their private life detailed. To prevent that the other family members don't get to keep the ill-gotten money. The dimwitted 'oh so kind' brother (but there it is, the flash of cruelty to a cat or the fun 'wrestling'). It's out there forever, how Abbie goes to the toilet or how she picks her nose and wipes it.
Just the same as adults who profit by writing books about their dying or dead children, it's wrong. It makes me so angry.
Here's an example:
A group of children post on social media about another child, who they are bullying. They post unflattering pictures of the child which were taken in her own home. They laugh at her and imitate her expressions and voice. They say her hair is falling out and she self harms. They film her lying on the ground, rocking or squeezing. They say she likes to strip off. On one post they say they think the girl has ASD.
When the victim's parents complain to the police and say they'll sue, the group of girls explain that they were just trying to raise awareness about ASD. So kind.
See, they were being kind, just like Fatty Manmaassive.

• Heart
The fact that they eat 24/7 makes a lot of sense why P would say that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.