Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another nauseating, disgusting picture of the Maassives. so many questions after this pic?
1. Did they fly first class? If not did they buy 3 seats in coach? Did big P ask for a seatbelt extender? If they didn’t buy three seats I feel for the 3rd person on their row!!! Previously big P sat with Abbie when they flew.
2. why are they acting like they actually love each other? Date your spouse🤮🤮. I don’t think they are sexually active and haven’t been for awhile.Then how would they get it on with both of their gunts in the way and moobie having hidden penis syndrome.
3. What personal business dealings did they have in Chicago?
4. How much are they paying Summer and Kylie to watch Abbie? No amount would be enough for me to watch her. Sorry not sorry. Her behaviors are 90% due to her parents.
5.Big Candy has never really watched Abbie in the past when they have left town. She stopped by and checked on Ab at times when Summer or Isiah we’re watching her. IMO she is too large and not nimble enough to keep up with Abbie even while just in the house. How would she bathe her, change her and take care of her hair, etc…..
6. She does NOT need to grow! For the love of God...you need to STOP growing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is part of the reason they don't use the AAC is because Pigrillasnotamus is embarrassed by it, or is it more because they are lazy and they are trapping her for more content?

Cilldebeast is shilling THE ugliest pieces of cheap jewelry. It looks like it was made at an arts and crafts camp for 10 year olds and only Mothers will wear it to humour their children. Talk about fugly.

Vegan jewelry?? You mean as opposed to jewelry made of animal flesh? 🤪

Is part of the reason they don't use the AAC is because Pigrillasnotamus is embarrassed by it, or is it more because they are lazy and they are trapping her for more content?
Lazy and trapping her for more content... it could also be the fact they are aware that Abbie may not actually have the ability to communicate with them and only scrolls through the buttons till she gets something from them... we will never know because first is their laziness and lack of follow thru.

• Heart
Vegan jewelry?? You mean as opposed to jewelry made of animal flesh? 🤪

Lazy and trapping her for more content... it could also be the fact they are aware that Abbie may not actually have the ability to communicate with them and only scrolls through the buttons till she gets something from them... we will never know because first is their laziness and lack of follow thru.
I believe they are very much aware of Abbie’s severe limitations on most everything except eating and maybe swimming (?). They are using her for content, for example being a barista one day, riding the Pelaton, working at any job..volunteer or otherwise, and even being a bridesmaid at a wedding. Remember what insurance said when they denied the very expensive communications device (that a misguided viewer then paid out of pocket for, which she broke). Insurance said that Abbie has no interest in using the device. I believe insurance probably denies them many benefits knowing the past history of therapies, etc.

Its sad watching them brag about how Abbie is changing the world and looking at her reality. And for duck’s sake, they should cut the mop off her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I believe they are very much aware of Abbie’s severe limitations on most everything except eating and maybe swimming (?). They are using her for content, for example being a barista one day, riding the Pelaton, working at any job..volunteer or otherwise, and even being a bridesmaid at a wedding. Remember what insurance said when they denied the very expensive communications device (that a misguided viewer then paid out of pocket for, which she broke). Insurance said that Abbie has no interest in using the device. I believe insurance probably denies them many benefits knowing the past history of therapies, etc.

Its sad watching them brag about how Abbie is changing the world and looking at her reality. And for duck’s sake, they should cut the mop off her head.
I don’t understand how and why Medicaid keeps approving her ABA, OT, and speech therapy when she has had no progress in years. She has actually regressed. These therapy monies could be going to a younger child or even a child of her age that is actually progressing. And one whose parents are working with them. In actuality what she needs is PT. They never talk about that though. Also although the Maassives say Abbie can swim, IMO she is doing a glorified dog paddle or what many babies fo when they start swimming. And she still should be supervised in any pool or body of water.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand how and why Medicaid keeps approving her ABA, OT, and speech therapy when she has had no progress in years. She has actually regressed. These therapy monies could be going to a younger child or even a child of her age that is actually progressing. And one whose parents are working with them. In actuality what she needs is PT. They never talk about that though. Also although the Maassives say Abbie can swim, IMO she is doing a glorified dog paddle or what many babies fo when they start swimming. And she still should be supervised in any pool or body of water.
I haven't actually seen her even dog paddle to move from point A to B... it looks like she is STIMMING in the pool... and mobiles her a bit.... even dog paddle from one side of the pool to another would be something...yea...she does look like an infant placed in water...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's probably bleeding money every month but they're too stubborn to admit defeat. Boneheads. :m :poop:🤪
Probably deciding which story to tell the humpers on why they had to close SelfieWrld because it won't be their fault. Something like, one of our employees stole all the money while we were traveling and we tried our best to rejuvenate SW but that disgusting piece of tit employee ruined our business and our reputation. We're so distraught, SW was for Abbie so she could live independently but now it's gone AND we still have debt we have to pay off. BooHoo, we hope everyone can help Abbie by purchasing slimelife products from Cillapoo. All proceeds will go to help Abbie be independent. You don't have to but if you can please join FA patreon. Abbie thanks you.

IMO they exploited Summer, the Maaasives basically paid for most of her College tuition, if she left the New York College she was going to on a volleyball scholarship, and somehow used respite money in the mix. She was literally their slave, looking after Abbie all the time, went on holidays with them, to be an extra Abbie wrangler with junior. That been said I think Summer had an unhealthy love connection with Abbie, and when Kylie came back and they ‘sorted’ out their relationship, it gave her the confidence to let go of the Maaasives and have that love and support of Kylie in their own apartment, and a new job that is more in tune with her education.
Did they pay for her college? I missed that. Dang!

I agree with everything except the tuition. Summer left after the volleyball season was over and only had two semesters left. No way they paid for any of her education. These are the people who give her SL candles, 4 inch store bought cakes, and even ate her damn fudge lol. They took her on trips, yes, but thats so P didnt have to be a mother. Lazy sow!!

Summer, Kylie and Lainey all played volleyball together and were friends before college, etc. I dont really believe they are a couple, lol, but who really knows? For a girl so obsessed with Harry Styles that she has tattoos, kinda odd to have a girlfriend. 😂 😂
Oh good, you answered my question.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe they paid for Summer’s college in Jacksonville, but gave her room and board in exchange for doing babysitting/caretaking. Summer also helped when they use to ship their FA merch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Apparently Asa is growing Maude and Claude too and his are sensitive to light!!!
View attachment 1598049
I still don’t get why they are in Chicago though. These two have traveled more in the last 2 years, than they have probably since being together (minus the moves across the country). I don’t count moving as vacations…
Omg...he is getting so enormous!

Hey Now! 😝 Hubby & I are born & bred New Jersey-ans…55 years and counting ❤ He’d move in a hot second - me not so much. We are waaayyy too centrally located here! Where else can you live and get to Philadelphia in 25 minutes, New York City in an hour and a half, the beautiful Jersey shore etc. etc. It all depends on where our four kids and their families settle, but I’d prefer to call this home base and just travel whenever we want.
Agree. Cape may is where I am. It's so beautiful. I love all the Victorian homes. So pretty

Damn you are good.
He looks like a creeper!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they might be lazy bur another reason they don't want to teach her to use her aac device as imagine if she was able to use to say no to being filmed and her parents didn't listen they could get in trouble.

Reactions: 21
Cilldebeast is shilling THE ugliest pieces of cheap jewelry. It looks like it was made at an arts and crafts camp for 10 year olds and only Mothers will wear it to humour their children. Talk about fugly.

“Vegan” jewelry? That’s just code for cheap plastic crap!

• Haha
"I love this city" as sirens are blaring in the back. At least she doesn't have to worry about purse snatchers, that cross body bag is suction cupped between the tits and gunt securely.
Tooooooo funny!
And 1 day after they pulled out from Chicago on their famous RV trip...I remember there was huge news about a big murder that happened in the very area Ass was saying was so nice. Like we know...He's an expert in everything...from autism to cameras to video games to litter boxes to donuts to "compounds" to hacksaws to teenage girls hair to all kindsa edibles to pools to gardens to one-wheels to having other kids from a fling to barbecuing to boats to feeding his fish to dogs & cats to rental properties ti makeup to moobs

• Haha
  • Heart
You must be mistaken. Didn't ya know Assa said hacksaw aren't sharp?!? My God he is insufferable!
Sharp enough to cut fkin PIPE but not sharp enough to do anything but give her an abrasion (which he is willing to risk) according to her pos dad! Smfh! If it’s sharp enough to cut pipe it’s DEFINITELY sharp enough to cause her SERIOUS harm! Especially cuz she’s had an habit of flailing her arms outta nowhere! Now imagine her doing that with a hacksaw in her hands! Can’t fix stupid! 🤦‍♀️ I wish she was in a place where’s people actually cared for her safety and dignity! Cuz obvs no one in that household gives a single 💩,they take full advantage of the fact that’s she’s non verbal and doesn’t operate at her age level!,so they can get away with whatever they want and she can’t say or do anything about it! Pure scumbags! They shouldn’t even have kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.