Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Teaching the teacher? Nope… not even gonna attempt to watch him tell someone who is apparently a certified teacher how to do their job. He’s such an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I noticed the teacher instructed Abbie with very few words. Never word vomit. Calm and focused. Asa couldn’t stand it. He had to lecture her how they do it and what things mean and did she see what he meant. She said “yes…I was just setting things up”. He made himself look more douchey than normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

RocketQueen

VIP Member
OMG what an asshole. If hes such an expert on Abbie being successful, why exactly is she in the state shes in?
If I were that teacher, I'd walk right out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

minnahakk

Hello, I usually don't comment because the non-consensual exploitation of a disabled child makes me too angry to write. But I will be contacting advertisers and the government in relation not just to these scum money grabbing greedy 'parents' but other family vloggers too. I will keep up a reasoned discussion and points about why this is so totally wrong.
There was a recent change in the laws in relation to children 'working' online (the parents filming them without informed consent), I think based on the notion that some of the income should be ringfenced. I'm researching more just now but The Dad Podcast also touched on this I think.
Around this time I believe the eegit Maases started having less Abbie content and more MLM name drops, and the fat grubby 'dad' pontificating to the camera.
Each time he's managed to squeeze his bloated body complete with glued on manky baseball hat into his $60,000 fatmobiles he turns on the camera. This is not just so we see up his rank nose, it's because the camera is trained on his severely intellectually disabled daughter who is flailing and rocking almost continuously ( in fact I believe her rocking is the thing that has stopped her becoming obese like her parents, so far).
What we know about this disabled female is that she wears diapers. She frequently has incontinence. She drools. She rocks. She's food obsessed. She hits people. She appears unable to retain any learning at all, most likely not helped by her thick as shit, grasping, family. Would you like your father, mother, siblings, to tell the WORLD your everyday private life, how you go to the toilet, that your hair is falling out? Asa Maass LOVES the sound of himself and calling others 'nasty' and instructing others to 'be kind'. What a joke from someone whose incomes mostly derive from the exploitation of a disabled young woman. He is an empty, self-absorbed, greedy, lazy, dirty, slimy, lying bully. Imho of course, and that's 'being nice'. Could add he has a criminal record and he should be in jail for the exploitation of his daughter. The laws seem to be so slow to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
So Dickdo is saying that Abbie is heavily stimming with plastic. Does he not worry about her safety? It's a choking hazzard, especially with Abbie's capabilities being at a toddler level. I'm actually shocked that he would put that in the video. The whole vlog was heartbreaking. Abbie has regressed, she has no interest in what she is being instructed to do. The whole business of cutlery and dishes has been done to death. Shouldn't that be up to her parents to reinforce at this point. I feel awful for the teacher because as much as she will want Abbie to learn and grow under her tutelage, it just isn't going to happen. Abbie needs to get out of that house and be among people other than her parents and their creepy hangeroners. Pulling her from school was the worst thought out decision ever made after Dickdo shagging Cilldebeast under the bleachers and knocking her up. Maybe that's why she pretends to like football, it reminds her of the night that she trapped Dickdo in a loveless marriage.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

flowerfarmer

I noticed the teacher instructed Abbie with very few words. Never word vomit. Calm and focused. Asa couldn’t stand it. He had to lecture her how they do it and what things mean and did she see what he meant. She said “yes…I was just setting things up”. He made himself look more douchey than normal.
he is just an uneducated, blabbermouth bully.If I were the 'teacher',I would kick him in his tiny nuts before I left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Abbie doesn’t give a damn about those task. They need a routine. It doesn’t make any sense to randomly do this or that with no meaning behind it. I think she likes being independent though. She showed interest in microwaving her food but then again its food and that’s all they care about.
I know less than zero about autism or IDD, but I believe that everyone thrives on schedules and expectations. I think that Abbie would do well to wake up at a set time, do a morning ritual of using the loo, brushing teeth, have a shower/bath, getting dressed and groomed and then on to breakfast. Her next activity should be helping to clean up the kitchen and go upstairs to help in making her bed. Her next activity should be a fun exercise for 45 to 60 minutes. They could all benefit from this part of the day!!! The next activity after that could be reinforcing what Abbie has been learning and then lunch. After lunch could be going on errands with her vile parents and seeing different places and people. The mid/ late afternoon could be an Abbie only activity like the ones that Kaitlyn had Kaidale enrolled in. She would meet new people and might enjoy being away from those people who are woefully raising her. Next would be a time to unwind before a set dinner time and helping to clean up after eating. Once this is done, time to get bathed, teeth and hair brushed and put into jammies to relax before a set bedtime. Rinse and repeat. I hate her parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Assa is gonna drop a response video or address the comments because they are not in favor of him ‘teaching’ and interrupting the teacher.

leghumpers are having a meltdown in the comments because people are suggestion he let her teach.

🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they need the teacher in the first place if Asa is setting the lessons.
At Abbie’s age it is not required by law she has to be in school. I think the legal requirement is 16 (please correct me if I’m wrong). They need to get it into their minds that Abbie will never be independent. She will not microwave and plate her food without prompts. And why can’t certain educational videos be part of her learning/curriculum? Perhaps there are some videos they can use as social stories (again, my terminology may be wrong), or looking at examples of how to plate your food, brush your hair, brush your teeth, etc. Kind of like pre-school lessons, for example Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, even Romper Room. Maybe I’m off base here, not having experience with special needs kids/teenagers, but what is wrong with trying to reach her via other avenues.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
From the looks of it, Abbie is sure giving them a run for their money with homeschool. The teacher has been coming there for well over a month now, this talk was stuff that should have been addressed in the first week. I see they are doing lacing cards, which can be good for fine motor work. Although after a while, my son grew tired of them and would throw them all over the place. That was fun....NOT. Seeing them do the whole "school" thing just keeps reminding me why I am so glad we are not homeschooling any longer. It wouldn't surprise me if Abbie starts to regress more behaviorally as the year goes on.

Meanwhile, my boy is doing so well in school! His teacher bought some of those Bungee Bands and noticed they really do seem to calm him down, so that is awesome. He went on a trip today to volunteer at a women's shelter and then had lunch in a park. He does trips out at least once a week, sometimes twice. And while he is thriving on school, I am racking up the miles walking. This week I only managed 10 miles, but last week was 24!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa mentioned they needed to see if insurance would cover the therapists.
Its interesting that Brandi is only back from "consulting" to being her therapist again after Abbie left JSA.
Once again, they are not willing to pay for Abbies care OOP, but they'll spend her money on everything else.
Think how much therapy she could have had with just the money he spent on his Man-Mobile and Rolling Barn!

And has anyone else noticed that every time P decorates, or does something like the kitchen remodel, etc., he always walks around saying he "cant show it" but always shows some of it? It pisses her off and he does it intentionally. I dont care about her feelings, but I could never be married to that smug little bastard. He's the absolute worst.

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Took my boy to get his hair cut today. Went armed with his fidget toys and it's like he didn't care what the stylist did. He hadn't been to an actual salon in ages (hair cuts in moms kitchen...lol) so I was kind of nervous as to how he would do. I went at the end of the day when it wasn't busy. Told them what he is accustomed to at home and what might be triggering. Brought the bungee bands to keep him distracted. Worked like a charm and she even used some scissors for the first time ever! He didn't even notice. No meltdown. No trauma. No anxiety. No touching him. He sat the whole time.

Attachments

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I'll be 50 in January and my son is 18. Behaviorally he has come a very long way. He rarely refuses to help with tasks at home and I can pretty much handle him with relative ease on most days. We have a routine. If he messes things up, he is expected to clean them up. He puts away articles of clothing when asked, he puts his dirty clothes away (tonight, totally unprompted as we have been doing the same thing for years now). Once his behaviors were under control, I have worked tirelessly to get this boy toilet trained. Accidents happen, but we persevere. I don't know if it's just we expected more of him or simply treated him like his older brother and expected him to help out, but the things that they seem to be just starting in earnest for Abbie, we have been doing now for years-homeschool or not. I mean he attends school now during the day, and still helps out in the evenings. The thing is, when I first started watching them, it seemed Abbie was a bit ahead of him. Now, it seems the opposite.

Also, for the couch, there were years where we had a waterproof mattress cover on ours. He also mainly sat on our ottoman (also with a waterproof cover) because we had so many leaky pull ups in those days. Our house really wasn't much to look at back then, but it was what it was. We also in no fucking way have ever bought light colored furniture that would show massive stains. All of our mattresses have covers on them even though it's rare for him to pee the bed nowadays-it's there as an added protective measure. I get that they want to have nice furniture, lord knows we do too, but we also consider what would work best for our needs-not exactly what may look the best.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
He is making the teacher look like a fool and she needs to get out of there to save her reputation. It will be all her fault according to chief Asshole and he will just find a way to pocket the funds from the grant they are getting to pay her. The man is scum....the humpers are waking up....
Ding ding ding!
(except the part about pocketing funds - that's not possible with how ESAs are set up)

We discussed it here a little before school even started. Both Asa & Priscilla want someone else to wave a magic wand and do the work to turn Abbie into their version of a Real Girl. Priscilla wants the autism gone. Asa would be fine with the cute, quirky, marketable type of autism, the type that would cause everyone to look at him as a wise, patient, loving Autism Parent™. It's what they've been looking for since Abbie's diagnosis.

And always, always, always it's someone else's fault when it doesn't happen.

It's never a matter of Abbie having limitations. It's never the long-term, well documented lack of follow through at home. It's never anything Asa or Priscilla did or didn't do.

It's that the elementary school was "warehousing" her.
It's this caregiver or that respite worker who didn't connect with her.
It's the curriculum JSA sent home at the start of the pandemic.
It's whatever went down at JSA that they chose to withdraw her.
It's the "haters."
Now it'll be this teacher's fault when Abbie doesn't suddenly wake up and start preparing her own lunches or riding her bike to Daily's to buy a cookie.

• Heart
  • Sad

Srsmom

VIP Member
I saw the teacher making a demand (giving a task/direction), and remaining expressionless/averting her gaze while giving wait time for Abby to complete the task, (unlacing the cards) instead of jumping in with verbal diarrhea and hand over hand like her parents would do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Ass if you know it all about how to teach Abbie then teach her your damn self. If I was that teacher I woulda slapped him

• Heart
  • Haha

minnahakk

Screenshot_2022-09-17-19-11-23.png

See what Abbie is doing with her hand? Try to do this. Is it impossible for you? Please comment.
Her disgusting parents are continuing to try to increase clicks by filming Abbie doing tasks such as putting lids on things or cutting an onion (what more to say re the stupidity of this latter item). But never any consideration or discussion of her unusual physical characteristics, her hand shape and size, her feet, her gait. She is being used like a circus animal, even these were banned with good reason.
Rachael the teacher is in danger imho. There are hundreds of comments critical of her. It's the repulsive greedy parents who are bad, not the teacher. I'm a teacher. Rachael, if you ever read here, I have no judgment on taking such roles esp as the hours may work for you and it may be local. But this family have form for blaming others publicly. By working for there they have ensured ( for now) the right to plaster you on the internet, and no doubt they own the rights, forever. At some point in life you may want to not be featured online, but that awful pair will never give you a choice. As ugly baseball hat man said 'of course it is part of the contract'.
I see you have skills and are completely able to be the no nonsense modeller and scaffolder of the ABA you trained in. But this family are already allowing (ofc) the comments about you while SO QUICKLY deleting any comments with keywords: exploitation, consent, disabled, money, views, etc. This is due to fear these growing more awareness in the viewers, or any discussion around consent and laws . They ARE alert and the whole vlog is a business, but you are fair game.

• Sad
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
They are so desperate for engagement..on every platform... are you a party girl? comment below.. do you like football...do you tailgate? What is your favorite food to eat... comment below... Are you a lipstick gal..comment below.. Who are you cheering on...comment below... If you were in my shoes... would you prefer social media or parties to scam people.. comment below....etc etc etc etc....

• Haha
  • Sick